Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't surprise me at all. I do not think he will give away anything and certainly won't plead guilty. JMO.
Agree (based on what little is known atp.) But I also feel this is a news report with very little substance (imo.) News stations looking for stories on this very hot topic trying to put something out there. 'Arrested person isn't talking' isn't that surprising. Just a thought.

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary but I am more excited to hear what LE has to say. I live very close to Delphi and have followed this since the girls were first reported missing. It has been a long road for sure but I am most grateful that these 2 families and all their friends and love ones will be getting answers. So many of us have held Libby and Abby as well as their families in our hearts. Bless them and all of you.
Happy Anniversary. Concentrate on that.

I'm sure this has been stated somewhere in this thread already but I can't imagine seeing that picture/video and not connecting it to my relative. (father, husband or whatever). Wouldn't you think "my _____ does have every piece of that outfit". Unless it's true that RA was already a suspect but not enough evidence and his family knew?
I absolutely agree. I don't see how it's possible that someone very close wouldn't connect. Especially considering the location, <modsnip - no link to statement made as fact> etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to learning how the US Marshals Service is involved in this case.

The state police advisory said the news conference will include officials from State Police, the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office, the Carroll County Prosecutor's Office and the U.S. Marshals Service.

Looking forward to learning how the US Marshals Service is involved in this case.

The state police advisory said the news conference will include officials from State Police, the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office, the Carroll County Prosecutor's Office and the U.S. Marshals Service.
Maybe something involving the assumed link with KAK?

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary but I am more excited to hear what LE has to say. I live very close to Delphi and have followed this since the girls were first reported missing. It has been a long road for sure but I am most grateful that these 2 families and all their friends and love ones will be getting answers. So many of us have held Libby and Abby as well as their families in our hearts. Bless them and all of you.
Happy wedding anniversary. You can celebrate here by watching the press conference. I am sure a bunch of live stream links will be posted

I wonder if he was unaccounted for when LE had approval to arrest him and USMS tracked him down. Was he briefly a fugitive?

Agreed, will be interesting to hear more about their involvement. imo

For those wondering if his wife or family suspected him. The BTK serial killer was never suspected by his wife, children or fellow church members. One of his victims was an elderly woman who lived across the street from him. His family had no idea!

Begs the question, do we ever really know someone? Kind of creepy.
The difference here is the video and audio and the fact that it happened in such a small town. (I have a feeling that LE looked first at locals. I mean that makes sense to me.)

He may have taken the back road from his house right up to Deer Creek near the Monon High Bridge.

Do any locals know how easy it would be to drive up to here, park your car and access the Bridge from this location?

It shows this as under 2 miles from his house with map below.

It looks like he was right under LE's nose the entire time.

View attachment 376795

I'm sure this has been covered, but I might also add all of the carwashes in the area, if lots of blood was involved. If he drove back from the crime scene. Could have walked back along the creek and fetched the car later. Moo

I did a quick Google map search for "car wash near Delphi, IN 46923" and there are many close by.

Where do killers usually go after their crimes? Are there any patterns?

I wonder if he was unaccounted for when LE had approval to arrest him and USMS tracked him down. Was he briefly a fugitive?

Agreed, will be interesting to hear more about their involvement. imo
I believe one of US Marshall responsibilities is tracking down fugitives and transporting them. There are a couple of other possibilities for their involvement. We will find out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361