Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not likely to pass the "innocent until proven guilty" assumption here in the U.S. Our legal system precludes that kind of privacy invasion at this time. Our privacy laws are being challenged by increasing video surveillance common in the UK but generally considered illegal here (of course that's an ongoing fight).

It would scare me if the U.S. started violating basic rights enshrined by our founding documents such ad mass DNA collection.

Thanks for the reminder that basic human rights long protected in the U.S. are not as common outside it.
I’m fully with you on that. I don’t necessarily advocate this kind of tactic, and I feel that UK citizens are far less protected from the awesome power of the state than Americans are. JMO.

I see that RA developed photos for Libby's grandparents, but I am also seeing that he was a pharmacy tech. Can anyone confirm if he in fact worked in the pharmacy or was he a front store employee? I am a former CVS (front store) employee and pharmacy and front store employees were not interchangeable (at least not at the store where I worked). In my experience it would be highly unlikely that a pharmacy tech would have developed photos.
It does sound like he was in fact a pharmacy tech. If you look at the link I posted a few minutes ago, this producer mentions the pharmacy, and a flyer being posted on the counter there (the implication being that he saw it while working back there).

I see that RA developed photos for Libby's grandparents, but I am also seeing that he was a pharmacy tech. Can anyone confirm if he in fact worked in the pharmacy or was he a front store employee? I am a former CVS (front store) employee and pharmacy and front store employees were not interchangeable (at least not at the store where I worked). In my experience it would be highly unlikely that a pharmacy tech would have developed photos.
Agreed, I had heard that he was a state certified pharmacy technician, so why would he be doing those other tasks? Unless just helping out when they were short staffed?

RA's daughter is 28 and married now, according to all previous MSM links, so she'd have been 23 when Abby and Libby were murdered. He would seemingly have had ten years by then to adjust to his daughter becoming a teenager.

I taught 13 and 14 year old children for 25 years. I've seen just about every type of parent, but no one that has murdered his or her child as they grew out of childhood.

Of course we as yet do not know and may never know what prompted RA to slaughter these two darling girls.
no, I. agree...my. friend hasn't seen a murderer either.
I know a lot of men whose girlfriends. have left them for someone else...none of them have become murderers, but it does. happen.
he. doesn't strike me. as your average man as far as adjustment goes.
I wasn't putting this forward as. the sole motivation....just saying it could...and only could...be part of a complex mix that he doesn't understand himself

no, I. agree...my. friend hasn't seen a murderer either.
I know a lot of men whose girlfriends. have left them for someone else...none of them have become murderers, but it does. happen.
he. doesn't strike me. as your average man as far as adjustment goes.
I wasn't putting this forward as. the sole motivation....just saying it could...and only could...be part of a complex mix that he doesn't understand himself
A lot of the time they are murderers first and the family scenario is there to serve a purpose of blending in with society.

I'm really curious what the hat he was wearing actually looks like since there's been so much debate about it. Also, I've long suspected he was some sort of mechanic that worked very close to the trail. So I wonder what his profession was before he started working at CVS.

Thinking about all the photos of RA, plus the fact he continued life pretty much unfazed by the murders, reminds me of the “flat affect” artefact of psychopathy. Psychopaths tends to have a very flat affect, or little in the face to tell emotion. They also generally aren’t afraid or anxious of the kinds of things a non-psychopath would be, hence the ability to continue in in “normal” life after committing a major crime say.

Didn’t the FBI initially drop the ball in regards to KK. Is that why the FBI was not at the PC today? I still strongly think KK was the key in nailing down JMA. JMHO

I would think the family saw the autopsy report. I'm not sure it can be withheld from them.

Maybe. But it is one thing to survive it, once, another, when the whole internet talks about it. Relatives have PTSD as the result of it, no doubt. What is the sense of causing more flashbacks in them?

(I might be different, as I was attracted to this case by DNA, stayed because Paul Holes said “there is a difficult road ahead of them” (regarding DNA), and am still very curious about this part.)

What he did to the girls, exactly, I don’t care about. Honestly, I don’t think we need to know. Several SKs emulated Ted Bundy, I don’t want anyone to follow this creep. What RA did was taking two teenage lives. Taking two daughters from their mothers, first, and then, relatives from families. Left so many victims on his way.

If they study him, his impotence, and publish ways of treatment, I am all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member