Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a pharmacy tech need an alias?
And how has he walked the streets of Delphi and greeted people in CVS for 5 years knowing what he did?
Did his wife not say when the artist rendering went out "Hey, honey - this looks a lot like you haha"
Lastly, why was the pharmacy tech processing photos?

yes, because criminals may deep clean but still miss a tiny speck of blood or a hair.
Six years does sound hopeless at this point, but I'd rather they look than not bother. Unless RA is a trained forensic crime scene cleaner I guarantee he missed a spot in a crevice.
Or vehicle carpet fibers were found on the victims or at the crime scene.

Seems like a good possibility that one or both girls knew him, at least by sight. That might be why they complied to begin with, and also why he killed them.

Teenage girls won’t pay attention to an older man. Not their age group, not their interests. They likely saw him, but maybe not even remembered. They were interested in a cute 19-year old. This is how their mind works. ))

So brazen and cold.
Almost like a mindset of : "You'll never catch me, nor will you prove anything...".
A control freak ?
M00.
Or guilt. Assuming the reports are true of him never being in trouble with the law before, he's probably had fantasies about sexually assaulting kids for decades but was too afraid he'd get caught. I think his motive was the assault, not murder. He murdered them because he was afraid of getting caught. It's entirely possible that he feels guilty murdering them. I'm not saying he's not a complete monster, but not every killer is an emotionless movie villain.

I bet he got his kicks out of these films.
Agreed.
Grrrs me to think of that. :mad:

If LE have their man, and I think they do -- Please let this man stay locked away for good.
If he was released in ten or twenty years, he could still be dangerous.
Some types are not able to be rehabilitated.
Imo.

Last edited:
That’s not necessarily what that means. The murder charges are sufficient to hold him while they continue to investigate. They could always add those charges, depending on the evidence.
The minimum was stated. Two murders. Kidnapping and other charges would be also in the arrest affidavit, but so is the evidence that supported an arrest, the investigation details than need to be secret currently to lead to the apprehension of more suspects or to not alert some individuals to destroy evidence. It will be public soon enough as it’s the law that court proceedings are public, and the press will go to court to press the court to follow law and argue reasons not make an exception in this case.

when we say he targeted libby ..i def dont mean catfishing thing which more than ever is eliminated in my book
i dont mean he chose libby
i meant.. this was a random attack that day but when he saw the girls.. he would choose the one looking older than her age which is libby
I don’t know about it being random. It’s just to coincidental that there were plans made to meet KK there that same day. MOO but I think KK was there somewhere waiting - maybe under the bridge - and was involved to sone extent. Even with a weapon, it would be hard for one person to control two girls. Again, this is only my opinion.

I see that RA developed photos for Libby's grandparents, but I am also seeing that he was a pharmacy tech. Can anyone confirm if he in fact worked in the pharmacy or was he a front store employee? I am a former CVS (front store) employee and pharmacy and front store employees were not interchangeable (at least not at the store where I worked). In my experience it would be highly unlikely that a pharmacy tech would have developed photos.
From what I understand, he had been a CVS employee there for awhile, working the regular store counters--- and then later on he took the classes and the test required to work as a pharmacy tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member