Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT led them to this man to begin this, to draft a probable cause and issued a search warrant and two weeks later an arrest? Did the warrant cover DNA?
THAT is the question we’re all asking. The police and prosecutor believe it would damage the case to release that info right now. I can’t wait!

Didn’t the FBI initially drop the ball in regards to KK. Is that why the FBI was not at the PC today? I still strongly think KK was the key in nailing down JMA. JMHO
100%
the timing of KAKs little excursion and the river search ties perfectly with what transpired.

IMO prosecutors have done a deal with the devil (kak) but it only stands on whats already known.
If something else deeper crops up.....he is going down. (just for delphi I mean)

Thats what I read between the lines of the presser.

I heard what I needed to hear today. Charges of two counts of murder. There is so much more to come. So. Much. More.

I'll steel my nerves. I sense this entire case will eventually explode in to something that will blow the minds of average men and women. I expect to be revealed some of the ugliest of humanity. I hope I'm wrong.

Many people think there is an association between KK and RA. While there are some coincidences, no one knows for sure. Having said that, I am very curious, and plan to watch for any new KK developments between now and January.

Is there a thread for KK and if not we may need one, jmo.
Not only did Allen help Libby’s grandparents with photos at CVS….but they were for Libby’s funeral!!

Patty does not know Allen, she said, but German is a regular at the CVS and knew Allen from shopping at the store. She recalled a specific encounter with Allen following Libby’s death.

“I went into the store to print photos of Libby for the funeral, and he was the one who helped me,” German said. “I was a mess trying to get the images off my phone. Once they were printed, he looked at me and said, ‘I’m not gonna charge you for this.’”

I think this guy got a sick satisfaction of playing the role from February 2017 to October 2022 of being the good concerned citizen, worried about the family of the victims and the residents. It emboldened him. I can only imagine all of the details that are going to start coming out about him and how he acted.

JMO

So they searched his house and towed one vehicle a week before they arrested him? Then let him and assuming his family return to the home? And I assume the couple has two vehicles but LE only took “his”, as if he wouldn’t ever drive his spouses car? Weird.

So they searched his house and towed one vehicle a week before they arrested him? Then let him and assuming his family return to the home? And I assume the couple has two vehicles but LE only took “his”, as if he wouldn’t ever drive his spouses car? Weird.

Or you could assume LE took the vehicle that was owned by the couple at the time of the murder. moo

I get irrationally annoyed when my husband drives my car. He rearranges every single thing. JMO

ETA we can't be the only couple who is territorial over their vehicles.

And when LE dug in his yard, his neighbor said one of the holes they dug was tiny, about the size of a bottle cap. Also, they used a metal detector. So some are thinking they may have found a SD card or sim card and I think someone theorized it might be a piece of the girl's jewelry
A piece of jewelry that could tie you to 2 murders would be an odd (and stupid) thing to take, just to bury it, IMHO. You'd think someone taking a souvenir would want to look at it. Or maybe he places his lawn chair over that spot when he sat outside smoking and drinking beer as one poster here posted with a link (which I don't have at the moment). Souvenirs are really not a very smart thing to take as they can easily implicate you, or stack things against you when found.

So am I to understand this creep, KK, had pictures of child sexual assault murders? And he is walking free?
Gosh. Doesn’t say much for LE if they have to let a creep like that go free so they can catch their man. It has been five years and RA was in their back yard. I have to shut up now or I will get a big time out.
Child Sexual Assault Material - not murders.

I always wondered if the girls where directed “down the hill” because there was someone else waiting there. I guess because there was two girls, I thought two perps. But if this guy was only expecting one girl, and two showed up, he would have changed his plan I guess! I hope the girls family and friends can sleep a little easier now he is locked up

Maybe it was known to certain people SA would develop pictures for them.
(Re commercial photofinishing) ... Interesting that the OP had a relative doing it; there can't be many of them left. And I'd bet money that there are more professional farriers in the USA than there are photofinishing machine operators.

But my real point is that developing black-and-white film is as easy as making scrambled eggs; doing color film is a bit tougher, it's more like making a nice flaky pie crust. Not tough, one just needs to follow the instructions and do a few practice runs to learn it.

But I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of freaks who have photos of illegal whatever--I'll bet almost 100% of them are using an all-digital workflow. Only some elderly people and vintage-photo-technique cult hobbyists (I'm both) still use film. :)

I said this privately elsewhere--I've been too busy to keep up with even half the messages, and when I do see messages, there are a lot I'm not giving the "like" they deserve--sorry.

I am thinking if they arrested RA for Abby and Libby's death and he killed them not far from the bridge and LE said KK was the last to speak with her on social media and was said to have planned to meet Libby there. I feel these two would have seen each other and witnessed each other there whether they knew each other or not. That I feel is the connection. I do think RA is BG.

Imo the tip line has been left open to capture everyone from Allen’s past….they will all be coming out now

It cannot be that a 45 year old man got up one day and decided to murder 2 kids and then just carried on with his life like nothing had happened

He must have a past

I think you would be the exception not the norm. 14 and 50 is a huge age gap and this wasn’t some 50 year old hunk lol
RA is 50 today, so he was 45 back when this happened, which is 31 yrs diff. My Kevin McCarthy crush was a 32 yr difference, so it can happen, and keep in mind I was ten, not even a teenager yet. I don't find RA repulsive looking. I find him to be a nice looking man if I didn't know about what horrible things he's being accused of. Then again, they didn't go out there to meet RA. The catfisher, 'anthony_shots', said he'd be there and likely who they expected to meet up with. They were just fooled and came face to face with their murderer instead.

All MOO.

I’m fuzzy on a couple posts. There was a post from a CVS manager upthread that said RA was assistant manager (hope I got that right) in Peru during the time of the murders.

Is that the CVS that Becky took the photos to for printing? And where RA gave them to her free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23