Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this information about RA volunteering himself as a witness coming from? TIA

Sources with firsthand knowledge of the investigation told FOX59 Allen actually came forward as a witness in the earlier stages of the investigation.

I'm assuming his wife knew he volunteered himself as a witness and placed himself very near to the crime scene. This makes me wonder how often he spent his afternoons outdoors or hiking? Otherwise, how did he explain going there, looking similar to the sketch, and sounding like BG. There were a lot of coincidences overlooked if this recent report is factual. Very strange.

It looked he was an avid hiker so IMO it may not have been a ‘strange’ occurrence to his family members. I think it’s easy for each of us to sit here and say what we’d do in this situation if it was our husband/partner/family member but in this situation I’d like to think they just genuinely didn’t think anything of it.

Attachments

• 61B52817-D1A2-4518-A9A9-C5395611414B.jpeg
    61B52817-D1A2-4518-A9A9-C5395611414B.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 439
  • 0665C113-3801-4CB2-8756-1D907DDF2E15.jpeg
    0665C113-3801-4CB2-8756-1D907DDF2E15.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 413
In the last thread I posted a comment about perhaps KAK taking photos while RA did the horror and in the sketch the guy looks younger than RA does 5 years prior with what KAK looks like now in the (mugshot?) photo and if KAK wasn't as overweight back then. I want to add to that perhaps KAK was the one on the video with a hat obscuring his face & he led the girls to RA who was waiting somewhere? If a witness did see KAK there that day and gave their information to the police then is that who we actually saw in Libby's video? MOO.

I do not know if this has already been posted but I read that KK court records was sealed as of Aug 22nd but was public up to that point. I am wondering if this is when KK started snitching on RA as people are thinking. Now both men count records are sealed.

Thanks. Until LE says that KAK and the profile are unrelated to the homicides I am going to assume that they are. The timing is too odd and coincidental to me. And some of the rumors floating around Reddit are implausible or contain too many holes to be believed.
Yeah I'm with you on that. It is way too coincidental, and this adds further evidence of a connection.

The sketches were composed from witness accounts of two separate individuals who were in the area on the day of the murders. Indiana State Police later revealed that the second sketch, released more than two years after the girls were killed, was actually the first sketch they had drawn up.

But there’s been confusion, in Delphi and beyond, about the differences between the two sketches and why investigators released a new one this week. The Indianapolis Star reported that the sketch artist in the case made the picture on Feb. 17, 2017, a few days after the girls’ bodies were found.

Is it possible they had him in their sights, making the sketch to look more like him.

@Steve_Brown_TV

***NEW*** It was Carroll County Court Judge Benjamin Diener who ordered records sealed during the arraignment of Richard Allen last friday in connection with the murders of Libby German and Abby Williams. (Photo courtesy The Pharos-Tribune.)
@FOX59

@CBS4Indy

9:10 AM · Nov 1, 2022

I am keen for details of when the hearing for motion to unseal the documents will take place.

So, there are several DNA services, but the most popular are Ancestry and 23. Law enforcement doesn't have access to those databases.

What they do have access to, is GED match. That's a site where you can upload your DNA that was processed by one of the other services. If you opt in, law enforcement can access that DNA for use in cases.

So they have the DNA of a suspect, they upload it to GED Match, and then a genealogist uses that to find a relative (many times distant), and build a family tree to narrow down who the suspect might be.

Sometimes it can really only be one person, and other times it'll come back to siblings or something.

Law enforcement will then further investigate, many times surreptitiously gathering DNA.

If they get a match, they will get a warrant for a cheek swab, either before or after arrest.
My question regarding this specifically is if they had his DNA from and compared it to the famillial database then why has it taken so long to make an arrest? I realize technology evolves but Ancestory and 123 have been around prior to 2017. So, why?

What would be the reasons for why a person would want to opt in to the GED database? Would they have access to additional information beyond what Ancestry and 23 would provide in terms of their DNA results? Just wondering what the motivation would be.
I opted in to the database so that I can see my DNA matches and contact them and collaborate with them. I also opted in for police use. If my DNA can help solve a violent crime or identify a found body, then I'm more than willing to help.

Thanks. Until LE says that KAK and the profile are unrelated to the homicides I am going to assume that they are. The timing is too odd and coincidental to me. And some of the rumors floating around Reddit are implausible or contain too many holes to be believed.
He already said he shared the password to the AS account. There's only one reason somebody would do that, or somebody would want that information. This makes it appear that his online crimes were known, encouraged, and accepted and that this was more than the creepy loner in his parents basement type. I find it very disturbing that he shared the password with his father. Nothing would seem out of the question with this guy.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member