Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I’ve asked this before and a few people remembered but in the very first days the girls went missing, LE talked about a blue bag or backpack and also a man walking along the highway. I’m curious if that is relevant despite it not being mentioned again?

I think we will all be shocked when all the details of these horrific murders are released. I feel like they will be so much worse than any of us expected. The part where they said their bodies were staged makes me think this evil killer took many photos after death, and possibly some while they were still alive and terrified I try not think about what else could have happened to these beautiful girls because it’s too devastating to imagine. If Delphi has the death penalty and he is 1000% the murderer then I hope he gets sentenced to death. It’s just a shame it takes many years and cases like this it should be shortened.

I know everyone keeps talking about "innocent until proven guilty" but that only applies to the state. It means the state cannot permanently take away your liberty unless it proves in open court that you committed the crimes alleged beyond a reasonable doubt. The state has to walk in the door and present its evidence.

But like...the public isn't bound by that standard. I mean, people walk in my office and as soon as they start talking I think to myself "oh boy, we're ****ed aren't we." Doesn't mean I don't think that person doesn't deserve a fair look at the evidence and to understand the proceedings, but bad facts are bad facts. We don't pretend everyone we work with is a pure innocent baby. Creeps are creeps.

What would be the reasons for why a person would want to opt in to the GED database? Would they have access to additional information beyond what Ancestry and 23 would provide in terms of their DNA results? Just wondering what the motivation would be.
GED Match has wonderful features for genetic genealogy. You are throwing your results in a pool far greater than your individual testing company. They have various tools such as one that will let you match your profile to very specific population/location clusters. For instance I was matched to populations in the Orkney Islands, which was news to me.

I am happy to opt in for familial DNA research if it may help an individual, or LE in need of answers. I have to wonder if some relative of RA had a suspicion about him and decided to test their DNA and make results accessible. That’s assuming that DNA was actually found and viable in this case — I’ve heard differing answers.

Long time lurker, first post. With all the fingerprint conversation in the past few pages, and with the revelation that RA didn't charge the family for funeral photographs, I'll be interested to find out if LE was ever able to get DNA or prints off of any photographs or packaging. Furthermore, in any of the evidence seized from the home, such as the books someone else mentioned upthread, if those books were photo books and also if CVS has those self service kiosks for photo processing. If they do, does the photo processing machine retain any user info? Like, could he have made copies of any family photos or photos he himself took at the crime scene and that information was saved and somehow discovered and reported to LE?
Welcome Red Pill!

So here are my issues:

1) Murder Sheet (I guess it’s an approved source) asserts to “have a source” but when I inquire about the source and red Jeep all I get is the link to MS podcasters spending a long time saying don’t believe KK but this is what “a source” said.

This red jeep “source” was from summer 2022, do I have this right, where KK says he waited in a red Jeep while “the murders” occurred, according to MS?

So is this just another one of KK’s lies which has now being accepted as truth because MS said it?

So why haven’t we heard about the red Jeep being search-warranted?

2. KK’s interview, the one I can find, was from 8/9/20. So why hasn’t KK been arrested and charged as an accomplice in the murders? The interrogators imply a lot of things and KK reacts. The interview is so disjointed.

3. There has been no official connection established between KK and RA. I’m at wits end about assertions that RA was pals with KK and they met that day, which Gray Hughes, an approved source, asserts.

4. My feeling is that KK is an internet-savvy guy who would never actually meet anyone because he is not attractive but maybe who set up the A_S site and sold the link.

I still can’t figure out how maybe RA stumbled across it as it’s pretty difficult to link onto a strange pedo site while all the while working and being a family man. Like how did he have the time?

5. This case has been like playing telephone while underwater with all of the “sources.”

Odd things like Robert Ives being quoted as saying “non-secular” when in fact he never said that and there is no historic link to it. Yet someone ran with it and it mushroomed and is still out there on this site.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be quite difficult not to show emotion at those closing words whether you were guilty or not

I got almost exactly the same - few additions etc. as follows. The only words I was less sure of were 'Tom + Matt'. It's interesting that the theme of being 'not good enough' is in the title and the 'confession' (as well as the two 'I DID THIS'):

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

There are no words
I am an awful person - I pay everyday for that.
I can't breathe. I can't focus.
Kill myself right now.
Overwhelming fear/panic.
NO HOPE.
Ill never have children or marry. Ill never know what its like to have a family.
I haven’t done anything wrong.
Police investigation forget slander Discrimination victimisation.
All getting too much everything. Taking over my life everyone
Hate myself so much for what this has
DESPAIR
I feel very alone + scared
What does the future hold
How can I get through it
How will things ever be like they were used – they won’t
PANIC
FEAR
LOST
HATE
I DID THIS
WHY ME
I don't deserve to live May cry
I killed them on purpose because I'm not good enough to care for them + I am a horrible evil person
Killing me
I don't deserve mum + dad Tom + Matt
Whole world is better off without me
I AM EVIL I DID THIS

I think after watching that interview just now, there is not a single doubt in his mind that RA is the killer of these beautiful young ladies

So here are my issues:

1) Murder Sheet (I guess it’s an approved source) asserts to “have a source” but when I inquire about the source and red Jeep all I get is the link to MS podcasters spending a long time saying don’t believe KK but this is what “a source” said.

This red jeep “source” was from summer 2022, do I have this right, where KK says he waited in a red Jeep while “the murders” occurred, according to MS?

So is this just another one of KK’s lies which has now being accepted as truth because MS said it?

2. KK’s interview, the one I can find, was from 8/9/20. So why hasn’t KK been arrested and charged as an accomplice in the murders? The interrogators imply a lot of things and KK reacts. The interview is so disjointed.

3. There has been no official connection established between KK and RA. I’m at wits end about assertions that RA was pals with KK and they met that day, which Gray Hughes, an approved source, asserts.

4. My feeling is that KK is an internet-savvy guy who would never actually meet anyone because he is not attractive but maybe who set up the A_S site and sold the link.

I still can’t figure out how maybe RA stumbled across it as it’s pretty difficult to link onto a strange pedo site while all the while working and being a family man. Like how did he have the time?

5. This case has been like playing telephone while underwater with all of the “sources.”

Odd things like Robert Ives being quoted as saying “non-secular” when in fact he never said that and there is no historic link to it. Yet someone ran with it and it mushroomed and is still out there on this site.

Likewise there are posters who see things as they appear on Reddit and bring them over here. Pffft.
Absolutely agree!!! <modsnip> One arrest has been made. One.

I don’t have much in the way of new insight to add that others haven’t already discussed, but I keep trying to wrap my mind around the possibility this was his first rodeo. Several of you have given examples of other killers who were middle aged at the time of their first murder, so it can definitely happen. But wow, talk about BRAZEN if this was his first. He chose a public place in daylight and had to wrangle not one but two victims. Even getting them to a secluded place still presented so many unpredictable elements - though he could have assumed the girls would comply, he couldn’t have known for certain that one might not scream for help/make a lot of noise signaling distress. One of them could have bolted. He could have come across a bystander who had also wandered off trail for whatever reason. So many unpredictable factors and variables.

Add to that the need that he came forward as a witness? The brazenness is shocking.

We have freedom of press
Freedom of speech
And 99.9 percent of posters and readers will not be on a jury for cases we discuss here
Imo
And they will likely be asked about their online activity regarding the case. We had a local case mistrial because of jurors previous fb postings. But they had had the chance to be forthcoming and they weren't .

you guys I just had a wild thought. There were fingerprints obtained at the crime scene but RA had no criminal record. Do you think it’s possible that, based off whatever info or tips came up recently, they were able to compare the crime scene prints to his prints on put on file from when he became a Pharm Tech?!

MEXICO, Ind. — The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that deputies were sent to Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen’s home in 2015 for a “domestic” incident.

The sheriff’s office was dispatched just after 3:30 in the morning on June 18, 2015, according to records obtained by FOX59. The sheriff said Allen was allegedly drunk and his wife took him to a Lafayette-area hospital for a medical evaluation.

Sheriff Leazenby said no law enforcement action was involved other than responding to “keep the peace.”
Sounds like he has some serious demons. Or maybe he is a demon!

Also, I’ve asked this before and a few people remembered but in the very first days the girls went missing, LE talked about a blue bag or backpack and also a man walking along the highway. I’m curious if that is relevant despite it not being mentioned again?

Wow, that’s a fascinating connection! If RA walked to the bridge from his home he would’ve had to cross SR25 or who knows, did he walk along it part way?

Feb 20, 2017
”If you saw a hitchhiker or somebody walking along roads in Delphi last week, the police would like to talk to you. You could help find who killed Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

Police are asking the public to try and remember if you saw somebody Monday, Feb. 13 in the late afternoon or evening.

"We're asking people that were driving down the Hoosier Heartland that might have seen a hitchhiker or someone walking. We're asking people that live in Logansport all the way to Lafayette, if they saw somebody late that afternoon, that evening of Monday the 13th, if they saw somebody walking down the roadway that just did not look like they should be there, or they're just a hitchhiker, we would like to talk to that person," said Sgt. Kim Riley, Indiana State Police.

They are also looking for leads related to the suspect seen walking on a trail near the Monon High Bridge….”

So here are my issues:

<modsnip>

MSM tied KK to RA today

Russ McQuaid confirmed a search of Allen's home 2 weeks ago reportedly yielded evidence that led to his arrest. But he was also told Allen's name only resurfaced this summer about the time prosecutors in Miami County were in talks with Kegan Kline about a possible plea agreement. Kline was arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges. He was also communicating with Libby via a social media personae named Anthony Shots the night before she was murdered.

I have a similar question as I've not followed this case on Websleuths as much as I have in the MSM.

There has been a lot of speculation that the suspect may have been connected (and possibly ID'd) by KK; this has been based on the fact that KK said he shared his password with multiple people. Is this actually verified? Or is this just a possible lie KK told to deflect accusations of CSAM?

RSBBM, I can’t wait to hear the outcome of this request. Good to see news outlets are getting the ball rolling on motions to unseal, I would think there will be more news stations following suit with their requests too in the coming days. JMO

Your signature in red, directly beneath your post, says "Who killed Abigail Williams & Liberty German?"

It's wonderful beyond words to at last have an answer to that question, even though we don't have the most pertinent details.

That leads to to my point. I absolutely do believe in our Constitutional rights, including the rights of a free press, and freedom of information.

However, I can't help but feel uneasy.

IMO there must be some critically urgent reason why in this case, unlike others, the judge agreed to LE's motion to seal the probable cause affidavit, for now.

After all this time has passed, after so many suspects and so much unknown, I can't even imagine the despair if a clever defense attorney eventually gets Richard Allen off on some technicality.

Of course the media will want as much info as possible, because it is how they make their living.
They have the right to know, we have the right to know, but is it right?

Jmo

Last edited:
Long time lurker, first post. With all the fingerprint conversation in the past few pages, and with the revelation that RA didn't charge the family for funeral photographs, I'll be interested to find out if LE was ever able to get DNA or prints off of any photographs or packaging. Furthermore, in any of the evidence seized from the home, such as the books someone else mentioned upthread, if those books were photo books and also if CVS has those self service kiosks for photo processing. If they do, does the photo processing machine retain any user info? Like, could he have made copies of any family photos or photos he himself took at the crime scene and that information was saved and somehow discovered and reported to LE?
Good questions. He could run doubles of one’s he liked too

Don’t remember it being a specific color, but yes they asked it anyone saw a bag or back back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa