Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if RA is the bg sketch of the older man with the hat on (first sketch released) and KAK is the younger sketch (second sketch released). I’ve thought it was just one perpetrator for this entire time, but what if KAK lured them there catfishing through the a_s profile and RA was also there to work together with KAK to carry out this horrible crime. Maybe the plan wasn’t to kill them, or maybe it was. I’m sure this isn’t original, I just haven’t been able to scour through every reply as I wish I could! It just feels too coincidental to not be connected to me. Hoping the family gets some sort of peace and understanding soon

i was wondering if family abuse would come up.

With all due respect, there's nothing about abuse in the story. It describes a domestic incident where RA's wife took him to the hospital. If it were a domestic violence incident, the article would have said so, and if RA was beating on his wife I doubt if she would have been taking him to the hospital.

In light of the information coming out tonight that RA had an alcohol-fueled domestic incident in 2015 at his home where LE came out to keep the peace, I'll just bring forward again this article about what the FBI thought might be "behavioral indicators" in the killer in this case: FBI seeks behavioral changes in Delphi case

One indicator that was mentioned is someone abusing alcohol or drugs when they previously did not. I wonder if RA has a history of episodes of sobriety mixed with episodes of substance abuse?

MSM tied KK to RA today

Russ McQuaid confirmed a search of Allen's home 2 weeks ago reportedly yielded evidence that led to his arrest. But he was also told Allen's name only resurfaced this summer about the time prosecutors in Miami County were in talks with Kegan Kline about a possible plea agreement. Kline was arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges. He was also communicating with Libby via a social media personae named Anthony Shots the night before she was murdered.

With all due respect, I don't interpret what you bolded as cause (talks with KK) and effect (RA's name resurfacing) as much as simply a statement that the two things happened at roughly the same time.

It would be interesting for sure to know why RA's name came up when it did.

Here we go! This comes as zero surprise to me and I suspect there are going to be similar events coming to light soon.

So now we have RA often sitting in the driveway drinking and smoking, visiting a local pub a few times a week and a domestic incident at 3:30am that was called in to police before he was taken to a hospital.

Who wants to place a bet that he’s an alcoholic, abusive, likely pedophile? Yeah, real nice guy. Imo
Aye.
And when you throw in the #staged it becomes infinitely more macabre and unpredictable.
That's what I'm most curious about, the theme of the staging...

What if RA is the bg sketch of the older man with the hat on (first sketch released) and KAK is the younger sketch (second sketch released). I’ve thought it was just one perpetrator for this entire time, but what if KAK lured them there catfishing through the a_s profile and RA was also there to work together with KAK to carry out this horrible crime. Maybe the plan wasn’t to kill them, or maybe it was. I’m sure this isn’t original, I just haven’t been able to scour through every reply as I wish I could! It just feels too coincidental to not be connected to me. Hoping the family gets some sort of peace and understanding soon
The thought has occurred to me that Maybe this was not supposed to end in murder. But the girl's recognized RA and told him so. Then it was sadly game over for them. The posing of the bodies do make me think murder was the end game though. Imo.

The domestic issue related to RA and drunkenness is a huge red flag. If he was a functioning alcoholic, he likely went through periods of trying to stay sober. If Feb 2017 was one of those periods, RA may have been in a “dry drunk“ phase, leading to rage. jmo

There are a few telltale signs that indicate a person is struggling with dry drunk syndrome. Psychology Today outlines these signs as:
  • Resentment toward friends or family
  • Anger and negativity surrounding recovery
  • Depression, anxiety, and fear of relapse
  • Jealousy of friends who are not struggling with addiction
  • Romanticizing their drinking days
  • Being self-obsessed
  • Replacing the addiction with a new vice (e.g., sex, food, and internet use)

A lot comes from the KK Interview transcript. Also other info has come from MSN. There is also the search warrant for RL. I know I am not basing my opinion of a connection on rumors. I have not listened to murder sheet. I did view the official KK interview transcript linked to their site. What are you basing your opinion on that there is no connection?

So what are the odds that the girls randomly entangled themselves with two creeps within 24 hours? I say pretty close to zero. Imo.

I have no idea if there is or is not a connection. I was just wondering if there was concrete evidence that he was telling the truth about sharing the account or if it was just an attempt to at an excuse. No "theory/suspicion" here; just wondering if it was verified as him telling the truth.

The thought has occurred to me that Maybe this was not supposed to end in murder. But the girl's recognized RA and told him so. Then it was sadly game over for them. The posing of the bodies do make me think murder was the end game though. Imo.

From the little we know about the crime scene...it's clear that whoever did it brought a weapon with them.

Just curious what others think,
IIRC it’s not common to go straight to killing.
There’s usually a gradual incline of crimes and severity before arriving at murder.
Does anyone else feel he’s done something similar or has a history we’ve yet to see that will show progression?
IDK. The first true crime case I followed was the murder of Danielle VanDam in 2002. Her 49 year old neighbor, David Westerfield, brazenly kidnapped her from her bedroom in the middle of the night and subsequently raped and murdered her - it was believed to be his first (and only) crime of that nature. However, he did have child exploitation material on his computer.

So, I’m of the opinion that maybe just the internet (particularly in this day and age of the dark web, chat rooms and illicit sites where it seems like you can practically order the type of abuse you want to witness) is enough of a first step to fuel something this big in real life.

I think this is a highly plausible theory. Since RA, as far as he knew, had gotten away with it, I don't figure he was too careful about where he left his butts.
I wonder -- my analytical qualifier -- if one of the adult daughters submitted a DNA test to one of the commercial DNA vendors? That might have been the thing that put more directed attention to him, and then to seal the deal some public discarding of an item (cigarette butts get mentioned a lot) was used to confirm it? (I have no better insight but to wonder about this.)

MEXICO, Ind. — The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that deputies were sent to Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen’s home in 2015 for a “domestic” incident.

The sheriff’s office was dispatched just after 3:30 in the morning on June 18, 2015, according to records obtained by FOX59. The sheriff said Allen was allegedly drunk and his wife took him to a Lafayette-area hospital for a medical evaluation.

Sheriff Leazenby said no law enforcement action was involved other than responding to “keep the peace.”
How drunk was he exactly and why a medical evaluation? Was he talking crazy? He couldn’t have been a danger to himself or anyone else at the time (that they knew of) or they’d have kept him even against his will. I wonder though have they checked crimes before and around that date to see if any are still unsolved?

From the little we know about the crime scene...it's clear that whoever did it brought a weapon with them.
Absolutely. I think it's possible he showed a gun to control them, but the weapon that he used just has to have been a knife, based on the amount of blood that was described in that Logan warrant.

That document also said he should be covered in blood, which is what happens when you stab someone.

He came prepared, and he came prepared to kill.

With all due respect, there's nothing about abuse in the story. It describes a domestic incident where RA's wife took him to the hospital. If it were a domestic violence incident, the article would have said so, and if RA was beating on his wife I doubt if she would have been taking him to the hospital.
what do you think calls like this to "keep the peace" typically entail..

Agreed.
This makes me wonder if anyone noticed something missing that a person normally had in their house ?
A treasured knife or an ordinary cutting tool , like a box cutter ?
Only because there was a large amount of blood loss at the scene, iirc ?
I don't think a gun was used to kill them, it'd draw attention.
M00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members