FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #13 *1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendy's reaction to the Garcia news is mind blowing. She then knew the flood gates were opening. If SG had used a false identity renting the Prius, the case most likely would have been solved. Simple as that.
So many tiny details are bringing Dan's murder to justice. Wendi has been so manipulative with Ruth Markel, it's heartbreaking. Basically using her to posture different positions for the court and then dumping her again. It is very reminiscent to me what the family went through in the heartbreaking story Dear Zachary, where grandparents are emotionally blackmailed using their grandchildren for a murderer's own gain. It's unfathomable what she has put Dan's family through and I hope one day it all is laid out in a courtroom. I'm sure there is far more incriminating against Wendi than we know now.

But yes, she avoids and skirts Ruth at every turn until she's informed about that arrest, then "frantically" wants contact. I can't get over how she discarded Dan's baby blankets. May it all come back to haunt her one day through those boys, soon to be men.

Listening now. All I have to say is wow. Link in case anyone wants it

Just listened. WOW is right. I might have to listen again! So many interesting tidbits. And Jeff’s friends had an interesting and probably spot on insight to Wendy’s fresh FB photo before the murder. I’d never heard that before, and betting she is that narcissistic that she would post that photo knowing it would be all over the media after Dan’s murder.

Happy 1st birthday in jail to #charlieadelson. Cheers to many, many more. #justicefordanmarkel #danmarkel #wendiadelson #raristorashbaum

Attachments

• charlie how it started - final.png
    charlie how it started - final.png
    779.3 KB · Views: 30
Just listened. WOW is right. I might have to listen again! So many interesting tidbits. And Jeff’s friends had an interesting and probably spot on insight to Wendy’s fresh FB photo before the murder. I’d never heard that before, and betting she is that narcissistic that she would post that photo knowing it would be all over the media after Dan’s murder.

Yeah, LaCasse didn't even know Dan was murdered yet and her FB profile photo change caught his eye as suspicious. I think he believed she was announcing she was back on the market now! Here's my Victoria's Secret audition! Didn't he also say that her father photoshopped photos to make them look better? I wonder what he did with that one which is just kind of creepy as she has all this detailed shadowed cleavage in it.

Just finished Ruth Markel’s very sad book “The Unveiling”, only wish it covered Katie’s second trial. Ruth is aware she may not live to see complete justice but this book is a testament to Dan and his love for his children. Someday they will be able to read this for themselves.

Out just in time, the #SpiritHallween #DanMarkel murder collection. Includes villains & heroes. Which is your favorite? #WendiAdelson #CharlieAdelson #justicefordanmarkel

Attachments

• Charlie.png
    Charlie.png
    249.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Chris and Tara.png
    Chris and Tara.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Donna.png
    Donna.png
    250 KB · Views: 42
  • GC and SD.png
    GC and SD.png
    268.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Harvey.png
    Harvey.png
    235.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Lacasse.png
    Lacasse.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Rob.png
    Rob.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Sanford.png
    Sanford.png
    232.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Wendi.png
    Wendi.png
    253.4 KB · Views: 54
Judy the Youtube Lawyer had a Live show five days ago in which she covered the recent October 18 Second Judicial Circuit (Leon County) public defender's office withdrawal request from KM's appeal, due to conflict of interest. She speculated that both public defenders had previously worked with Dan Markel at FSU in some volunteer capacity, with him and his students.
Sounds like a common procedure and that the court will find alternate representation for KM. My only question is why this took so long for the public defender's office to recognize this conflict of interest, seems like it would have been immediately detected upon assignment to the appeal.

Short Version of the post below. If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Hi Everyone,
Forgive me for interrupting but this is important. Please do not post questions about this post on this thread. Go to THIS THREAD to ask questions.

The mod staff at Websleuths.com work non-stop to keep Websleuths open 24/7 and to make sure
Websleuths is a safe place for you to post.

If you would like to donate to the moderators at Websleuths.com please do so using this link Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Websleuths.com will always be free for members. If you like to read at Websleuths because of the incredible work of our members please know the reason our members are able to do what they do is because of our dedicated volunteer moderator staff.

This video explains what the moderators do every day to keep Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet.

Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

Judy the Youtube Lawyer had a Live show five days ago in which she covered the recent October 18 Second Judicial Circuit (Leon County) public defender's office withdrawal request from KM's appeal, due to conflict of interest. She speculated that both public defenders had previously worked with Dan Markel at FSU in some volunteer capacity, with him and his students.
Sounds like a common procedure and that the court will find alternate representation for KM. My only question is why this took so long for the public defender's office to recognize this conflict of interest, seems like it would have been immediately detected upon assignment to the appeal.
Per the appeal docket, the PD wasn't assigned until October 14. The PD moved to withdraw on Oct. 18 so not much of a delay. Agree that such conflicts are very common. Florida has conflict counsel set up for these circumstances: Home - RC1FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆