Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... Not loving that myself.

No "I couldn't see Ashley"?

No "Ashley looked at me horrified, and I could see her gesturing at Lucy, pointing out the window at me, mouthing something like "what are you doing? This is our turnoff!'
Just watched, and he said “neither one of them stopped, the driver looked at me the kept going”. weird that’s all he mentioned. How did Ashley look?

Edited: for clarity

Just watched, and he said “neither one of them stopped, the driver looked at me the kept going”. weird that’s all he mentioned. How did Ashley look?

Edited: for clarity

And how would she be expected to stop? It's not like it's a driver ED car with an extra set of brakes.

The news video at this link has an interview with Ashley's fiance that clarifies a couple of details. He said that he and Ashley met Lucy on Friday for what they thought was the first of two job interviews. Lucy seemed nice and even offered them baby clothes. On Mon. when he was expecting Ashley to be dropped off at Handi-Mart and was waiting to pick her up, the tan pick-up truck arrived and Lucy looked directly at him and then kept on driving. He tried to chase after her, but by the time he could get to the top of the hill she wasn't in sight, so he doesn't know what direction she went. They contacted the company Lucy said she worked for. The company had never heard of her and said that they don't hire through Facebook. The sheriff has Ashley's phone. (This interview doesn't say how they found her phone, but there comments on the Benton County Sheriff's Office Facebook page that might give some indication of that.)

BBM uh oh.

Now that we have a bit more information from the fiancé… it still doesn’t make sense. What are we missing?
That an alleged kidnapper looked directly into the face of the fiance of the woman she was kidnapping (after being with her a good portion of the day, allegedly), and just drove away into the sunset...

It's entirely unbelievable. Literally.

And yet if it actually happened, I'll guess it's the first time in ever, any of us have ever heard of a case of kidnapping like this.

jmo

That an alleged kidnapper looked directly into the face of the fiance of the woman she was kidnapping (after being with her a good portion of the day, allegedly), and just drove away into the sunset...

And yet if it actually happened, I'll guess it's the first time in ever, any of us have ever heard of a case of kidnapping like this.

jmo
I’d say it’s about time for the sheriff to make sure when is the last time anyone not-boyfriend has seen Ashley.

Does Lucy exist?

So, supposedly the fiancé and Ashley met Lucy at the library. Then, some time later Ashley went with Lucy to "meet the boss" for an interview alone?

It doesn't make any sense at all for her to drive back towards the fiancé if her intent was to kidnap Ashley all along. But, a story about being at an interview which takes hours does change the timeline of disappearance (possibly)

I wonder what the police meant by :
Deputies say that while they have been searching through the night for Bush and received numerous leads from the community, they are "hopeful" after new developments. The sheriff's office said they cannot share those developments due to the sensitivity of the case.

Additionally.. .if I'm going to make my move on someone it is going to be when I have them distracted and I can attack. It is hard to attack while handling a vehicle...throwing a phone out....and making eye contact with the fiancee. What in the world?!

jmo

But, supposedly he (the fiance) already met her and knows what she looks like (at the library). Why don't we have a sketch of her yet??

"All I saw was her and the lady she rode with both pass me and neither one of them stopped. The woman that she was riding with, the driver, looked right at me and kept going"

what does "neither one of them stopped" mean?

Does Lucy exist?

So, supposedly the fiancé and Ashley met Lucy at the library. Then, some time later Ashley went with Lucy to "meet the boss" for an interview alone?

It doesn't make any sense at all for her to drive back towards the fiancé if her intent was to kidnap Ashley all along. But, a story about being at an interview which takes hours does change the timeline of disappearance (possibly)

I wonder what the police meant by :

I can't imagine any circumstance that could bring hope...but if LE has some then it just made me feel I could breathe a little easier.

Any chance this is all mistaken? Could AB want to get away? Could they have mistakenly missed the gas station and got into an accident and the phone flew out the window on the back if the pig flying next to it?

What in the world?!

I can't imagine any circumstance that could bring hope...but if LE has some then it just made me feel I could breathe a little easier.

Any chance this is all mistaken? Could AB want to get away? Could they have mistakenly missed the gas station and got into an accident and the phone flew out the window on the back if the pig flying next to it?

What in the world?!
I did wonder if Ashley was voluntarily missing. Maybe after spending the day with Lucy she just couldn’t go back to the meetup and told her to keep driving and had Lucy drop her off somewhere else.

Since LE don’t seem to be looking for Lucy maybe she already contacted LE and gave them her story.

Yeah it’s a wild theory, but it’s a wild story.

This is another interview with the fiance that gives a few more details.

Authorities are asking anyone who may have been in the area of the Handi-Mart or the Gravette library and might have seen Bush with the woman to contact Detective Susan Matthews. Anyone who lives near those areas has also been asked to pass along any doorbell camera footage.

Authorities are asking anyone who may have been in the area of the Handi-Mart or the Gravette library and might have seen Bush with the woman to contact Detective Susan Matthews. Anyone who lives near those areas has also been asked to pass along any doorbell camera footage.
Doorbell cameras have become such a useful tool and I am here for it!!!

No sketch released. No CCTV released. No detailed description of Lucy or the pickup. No BOLO. No sense of urgency for a missing late term pregnant woman with health concerns.
Not only all that but there's been nothing new in MSM since last night either. You'd think it would quite a big story by now.

Not only all that but there's been nothing new in MSM since last night either. You'd think it would quite a big story by now.
I live in Arkansas and haven’t seen any info in my local news about it. I only found out about it on a missing persons Facebook group I’m in and on here. I live in Central Arkansas, not northwest Arkansas where this is occurring, but this seems like important news that should be shared across the state.

As strange as the story sounds, I watched the fiance and I believe him. I think the police will find this "Lucy" soon (she has left a large trail with all the text messages). If the perpetrator knows it's too early for the baby to be born, then there's hope she is alive. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj