Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the last person to see Ashley (other than her fiance)? When was that? Did anyone see her in Gravette? Did anyone see her with a woman who looks like 'Lucy'?

Does she often frequent the Hasti-Stop? Where does she live? In Maysville? On a farm or rural property just outside of Maysville? Does she have extended family in the area? If so, it would be good to hear from them.

Is it possible she ran off? It must be scary to have a 4th child on the way and being out of work.

Who is/are the bio dad(s) of the 3 existing kids and the expected child? Have there been any custody issues?
How long have JW and AB been in a relationship? Does he have any children of his own?

So many questions...and even more...but I'll stop there for now.

Who was the last person to see Ashley (other than her fiance)? When was that? Did anyone see her in Gravette? Did anyone see her with a woman who looks like 'Lucy'?

Does she often frequent the Hasti-Stop? Where does she live? In Maysville? On a farm or rural property just outside of Maysville? Does she have extended family in the area? If so, it would be good to hear from them.

Is it possible she ran off? It must be scary to have a 4th child on the way and being out of work.

Who is/are the bio dad(s) of the 3 existing kids and the expected child? Have there been any custody issues?
How long have JW and AB been in a relationship? Does he have any children of his own?

According to court records, her ex husband is the bio dad of her two older kids. He has custody of those two kids. I think she got pregnant while going through the divorce, and her fiancé is the bio dad to that child. Here's a link to the court case info, hopefully the link doesn't time out. If it does, you can find the info by searching her name. Imo it seems like there may have been past custody issues. She accused her ex husband of being inappropriate towards the kids and she filed for emergency custody. But then the judge gave the ex husband full custody, so idk what the story is on that

Some questions can be answered by looking here - AOC CourtConnect

She was going for a 2nd job interview and traveling 30+ mins away to meet with "the big boss?"

Not exactly what I would consider interview attire, even for an expectant mother.

Hmmmm...
It was for a virtual job, many people do those jobs whilst wearing tracksuits/pyjamas.

Imagine maybe a call centre.

But I reckon we are barking up a ficticious tree.

According to court records, her ex husband is the bio dad of her two older kids. He has custody of those two kids. I think she got pregnant while going through the divorce, and her fiancé is the bio dad to that child. Here's a link to the court case info, hopefully the link doesn't time out. If it does, you can find the info by searching her name. Imo it seems like there may have been past custody issues. She accused her ex husband of being inappropriate towards the kids and she filed for emergency custody. But then the judge gave the ex husband full custody, so idk what the story is on that

has ex been cleared?

Last edited:
And why do we have nothing on "Lucy" other then what the boyfriend is saying? No texts/emails/chats etc, heck we don't even have a description of "her". IMO. We have a truck!!!!! Oh and her cell phone found in a ditch on Highway 43, where is the Handi-Stop? Highway 43. Lovely! ALL IMO
Whose phone was found in a ditch?

Ashley or Lucy? Who found it?

I'm trying to catch up, thanks in advance to anyone who can answer

I do think there is a 3rd possibility, especially given how non-urgent the police have seemed to be, but I don't want to break rules.
Disappearances have the same basic outline of causes as do death investigations Which category are you leaning towards?

1.Self
a. harm
b. voluntary disappearance
2.family/friends
3.others/ strangers
4.accident

I used to work in HR at a large medical center. I received a call from 3 gentlemen saying that they had been working with a recruiter to be hired and she stopped corresponding with them and they wanted to know their status.

The name of the recruiter was a pharmacy clerk that actually worked for us. All interactions were arranged by their former roommate who acted as the go between. She had all 3 of them physically come to the medical center and provide urine samples for a ‘drug test’. She got copies of all of their social security cards and IDs.

They had no idea they had been scammed until I told them.

So while implausible, I think that she was pregnant and desperate for work/money/stability. I don’t know about any of you but I truly believe pregnancy brain is a thing. I believe she could have duped into thinking it was all real until it was too late.

Maybe Lucy had an elaborate hoax setup, possibly even at the company location. Maybe she told Ashley she was taking her back to get her into the truck and didn’t notice that Ashley texted the boyfriend.

Perhaps the plan was to drive back to the gas station and ditch the phone there and later claim she never picked Ashley up. When she pulled up she saw the boyfriend, was surprised and took off.

I know it’s reaching. I’m just trying to make sense of something that makes no sense.

I do think it also makes sense that Lucy decided not to go through with it and changed her mind last minute as she approached the gas station as others suggested earlier.

Handi-Mart appears to have cameras, if they are working, street is from 2018. Looking at the library, I can believe there are no cameras there.

View attachment 377605
I don’t think this is the correct Handi Mart.

Thank you! That's another thing I'd like to know... who is in Ashley's family of origin? Are they still around? Parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, etc.? What do they have to say?
Nothing in mainstream media but if you read the comments under the sheriffs Facebook posting about this case linked at the beginning, lots of comments from family there.

"Lucy's" Facebook page can be located
Disappearances have the same basic outline of causes as do death investigations Which category are you leaning towards?

1.Self
a. harm
b. voluntary disappearance
2.family/friends
3.others/ strangers
4.accident
This one is fricken weird:

It's a strange enough story that she meets this "Lucy" woman online, goes for this interview, texts her husband to pick her up, and he arrives just in time to see the car take off.

So this woman has had all day to abduct Ashley, but waits hours, goes to the meeting spot, and then makes her move.

That makes no damn sense.

Then you have the other option, that there was no Lucy, and this narrative is designed to mislead. This is somewhat supported by the way this is being handled, with no photos or videos being disseminated of this vehicle or this Lucy woman on this day. Both should exist.

The third option is that this is some sort of elaborate hoax, and one or both parties are involved.

I really have no solid opinion right now of what the heck is going on here, as there are just too many unknowns.

What I do know though, is that this will be solved. Their online communications, her cell phone, surveillance footage; will all tell a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Tejas1821