Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in Peace, Ashley and your precious baby girl

This dbl homicide is a sign of the times in which we live. Weeping with great sorrow.

It's a miracle LEO were on their tails so quickly. Presser states Ashley was shot by this evil couple.

May Justice be served swiftly and assuredly.

As soon as I saw the arrests but no info released I knew what was coming, but it's still breath-takingly awful. Ashley and Josh seemed to be really struggling and here was a ray of hope being offered for a job and it ends like this.I'm so very sad for them and their children. May justice be swift and hard.

I think this horrible woman didn't think that police would be involved so quickly. I can't even look at her TikTok or FB without feeling completely ill. I am so sorry I doubted the fiancé, but am so glad he reacted quickly and gave police everything they needed to get these two horrible humans! How??? How in the world could you feel like this is okay?!!

Rest in Peace, Ashley and your precious baby girl

This dbl homicide is a sign of the times in which we live. Weeping with great sorrow.

It's a miracle LEO were on their tails so quickly. Presser states Ashley was shot by this evil couple.

May Justice be served swiftly and assuredly.
Reminds me of Heidi's case.
Creeps working in all areas.:(:mad:
Hope Justice served quickly here, not as with Heidi's case.
Throughout our daily activities, we must be very careful.
Careful who we trust.

:(:(

I feared this outcome and believed the fiancé’s story from the beginning for some reason. This is just demonic.
Me too. As someone mentioned earlier, Heidi Broussard’s partner was heavily suspected by those online based on the things he said (or didn’t) and how he acted (or didn’t act)… I think Ashley’s partner here was just caught in an unimaginable situation and we have to stop expecting people to act in certain ways. I’m so sorry that this happened to Ashley and her baby. These people who preyed on her are the worst.

I'm now wondering how LE was honed in on southern Missouri. They were right.
Perhaps the lack of LE media presence pointed to their having a solid direction early on.

I cannot grasp this dreadful outcome. Reeling.
I hope Josh and the children have all the support they will undoubtedly need....

My guess would be any info they were able to glean from Ashley’s phone and/or phone records was a huge part of finding these degenerates. They had to have been communicating prior to the “interview”. Throwing her phone out the window on the side of the road? Brainiac move. Although I’m glad they did.

I agree. It's been pointed out that there is no visible name on the ultrasound photos she published.

I remember seeing a Dr Phil (IIRC?) episode where a woman - claiming she had been pregnant, but who had never been pregnant - posted an ultrasound photo that the show was able to match back to a generic photo on google photos/images. JMO but I bet it's the same here, and LE will be able to trace it back to some generic internet picture.

What I will never understand is how this woman could have thought she could take this baby and live with herself knowing the way she obtained it? Apparently she has absolutely no conscience. There is such evil in this world <tears>

I only hope the FBI is able to thoroughly investigate all of the info I've seen over on FB because you just know there are others perpetrating the same scams. Especially whoever places the ads that desperate people answer. Some people are so naïve and gullible when they see a "Work from home for ****** Make $25 an hour! No experience necessary!" and you see all the comments in reply with "I'm interested, please contact me".

Rant over. RIP Ashley and Baby, I'm so, so sorry this happened to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans