Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is beyond horrific

I’m thinking the gunshot wound came AFTER the delivery of the little one. So this poor poor lady suffered so badly. I hope she was passed out somehow and didn’t live though a bodge job c section

Horrific beyond words I hope they throw the book at the pair of them! As we say here in the U.K.!

This is beyond horrific

I’m thinking the gunshot wound came AFTER the delivery of the little one. So this poor poor lady suffered so badly. I hope she was passed out somehow and didn’t live though a bodge job c section

Horrific beyond words I hope they throw the book at the pair of them! As we say here in the U.K.!
I’m thinking the GSW came first. I imagine Ashley would’ve put up quite a fight if they tried to take her baby girl while she was still alive. It’s all so horrific to think about :(

JMO

This is beyond horrific

I actually think the opposite.

I know the baby was early so it is possible she still had breathing problems, but I think they shot mom first thinking she would fight too hard if she was alive, and minstakenly thought they could get the baby out fast enough after the incapacitated mom.

Either way, there is no punishment evil enough for these two.

I can’t believe that my hope is that Ashley was killed before the baby was taken from her. I cannot imagine the horror if this occurred the other way around.

Poor Ashley.

Evil lurks everywhere.

If it wasn't for the 3 pm sighting of Ashley and Amber/Lucy I'd say that Amber drove Ashley directly to Missouri to kill her and take the baby. But there's no reason for her to backtrack to the Handi Mart.

I wonder who texted Josh to say she was ready to be picked up, Ashley or Amber?
The fact that she drove to the Handi-Mart was the whole reason I struggled to believe the story. She had so many opportunities to abduct Ashley before that. I honestly think she got to that intersection and realized it was her last chance to take Ashley before she had to make the decision to drop her off and do the right thing.
Not that I am crediting her any kind of morals here but I believe, in that moment, the depravity and desperation for a baby took over for Amber and there was no turning back.
-----
I am still struggling to understand the husbands angle. He left her and she appears to have won him back with a fake pregnancy. At what point did he find out she wasn't pregnant? I have thought about maybe he was the boss they went to meet, which would mean he knew ahead of time they were up to no good- but did he know it was to steal the baby? Maybe Amber gave him another scam idea and he fell for it? I suspect Amber conjured up all of this and possibly told him AFTER she kidnapped Ashley that they were killing her and taking the baby...then he joined in to help finish the plan. Finding out Ashley wasn't pregnant before the commission of the crime, in my mind, would have just made him say "see ya".

All my opinions, of course.

How absolutely horrific. I was really holding on to hope that the kidnappers would realize that she wasn't far enough along to take the baby and would hold her to continue gestation and give the police time to find her. This is the worst possible outcome. How devastating for her family. IMO

I don't usually follow cases with children. Pregnant women don't affect me the same way as murdered children, and I think that is simply because I know that baby dies with mom and they are together in death as they were in life.

However, baby Valkyrie being removed from her mother's body and the two of them dying separately and alone is more than my heart can handle.

I will be watching this one from afar until trial/sentencing comes.

I pray for their families and hope some honest and kind people come along in Josh's life to strengthen him and help him until he can get back on his feet.

You have to be completely out of your mind and pure evil to cut a baby out of a woman's stomach, shoot the mother, and then try to pass the baby off as your own.

IMO from the FB and Tiktok posts, she was desperate to keep her man and would go to any lengths to make him stay. That really backfired on her.

I wonder if she did this all on her own, then called her husband and told him she gave birth.

It seems strange that he would go along with all of this if he had left her, but then again this whole crime is just evil and I can't imagine anyone wanting to do this to another human being.

RIP Ashley and Valkrie.

I haven't been able to check the thread since yesterday when we all learned about AW arrest via social media but the press didn't have it yet and so shouldn't discuss. Now that we no longer have to sit on hands I am playing catchup.

Me too. As someone mentioned earlier, Heidi Broussard’s partner was heavily suspected by those online based on the things he said (or didn’t) and how he acted (or didn’t act)… I think Ashley’s partner here was just caught in an unimaginable situation and we have to stop expecting people to act in certain ways. I’m so sorry that this happened to Ashley and her baby. These people who preyed on her are the worst.
I was one of those thinking the fiance seemed a more likely suspect in this case. And while I did not think this would end well either way, I'm grateful to have been wrong, for Ashley's children, fiance, and family's sake. RIP Ashely and baby girl.

I believe she involved the husband after the fact too. He had to be checked out in my opinion to believe she was pregnant unless she's gained a lot of weight and was able to pass that off as pregnant. Seems hard to believe all the way around. I don't even want to think of the lengths she went in order to convince her husband she just gave birth in this scenario. Sicko and she's not going to do well incarcerated. JMO

If AW truly has legit healthcare experience, her licensure or certification will be listed in the Nursing Boards for MO. I tried to look it up, but MO is a little different from KS where I had certs. Maybe someone on the thread who is an RN/LPN can find that alleged info? JMOO

I don't usually follow cases with children. Pregnant women don't affect me the same way as murdered children, and I think that is simply because I know that baby dies with mom and they are together in death as they were in life.

However, baby Valkyrie being removed from her mother's body and the two of them dying separately and alone is more than my heart can handle.

I will be watching this one from afar until trial/sentencing comes.

I pray for their families and hope some honest and kind people come along in Josh's life to strengthen him and help him until he can get back on his feet.
I was unusually upset about this last night. I am hoping, like you, that the fiance will receive the help he needs to heal both mentally and physically.
I also hope those that participated in this horrific crime face the harshest punishment possible.

If it wasn't for the 3 pm sighting of Ashley and Amber/Lucy I'd say that Amber drove Ashley directly to Missouri to kill her and take the baby. But there's no reason for her to backtrack to the Handi Mart.

I wonder who texted Josh to say she was ready to be picked up, Ashley or Amber?
Looking at a Map, it wouldn't make sense for her to back track, but maybe she was trying to throw them off of the direction she went. Going down 43 she could have went to Oklahoma or Arkansas but instead ended up being in Missouri. Just my thoughts.

The tiktok of this evil woman is similar to several other pregnancy faker accounts, coincidentally also from Arkansas. Some of you may know what I’m talking about. They commonly use stolen US photos and join FB groups for pregnant women. They tend to stand out so people keep an eye on their behavior. Usually they have ‘miscarriages’ and move on to the next fake pregnancy. They do it for attention and to ‘keep their man’.
Why this woman took it this far I have no idea except extreme mental illness and borderline IQ, as she was certainly bound to be caught.
I’m not in favor of DP, but this is exactly the type of crime DP was made for.
I’m sorry I ever suspected the fiancé. I just couldn’t believe anyone would be stupid and evil enough to do something like this yet again and think they’d get away with it.

I believe she involved the husband after the fact too. He had to be checked out in my opinion to believe she was pregnant unless she's gained a lot of weight and was able to pass that off as pregnant. Seems hard to believe all the way around. I don't even want to think of the lengths she went in order to convince her husband she just gave birth in this scenario. Sicko and she's not going to do well incarcerated. JMO
Not just her husband but her facebook that someone posted earlier, she looks like she might have an older son. She tagged him in one of the baby memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member