Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful. I'm impressed by how quickly law enforcement was able to retrieve that IP information from both Facebook and T-Mobile. I knew this stuff could be done fast, but didn't realize it could be done that fast.
I'm guessing this is because they are county sheriffs not town sheriffs.

County officers have stronger training requirements and larger budgets.

I believe the killer in Marlene Ochoa-Lopez's case also posted ultrasounds. She plotted it for months and used free clothes to lure in her victim. She also had help from her daughter, and the baby also had breathing issues.

I remember this case. So, so sad.

So, someone help me here...

Josh specifically says he SAW ASHLEY in the truck with Amber before they went north on 43. However, the phone tracking proves that they never went to Bentonville and at some point went to Missouri. What the heck did they do all day that somehow at 3pm he saw Ashley in the truck with Amber?

Has that been released anywhere?

Somehow Amber/Lucy had built up so much trust with Ashley that when plans changed that day, it didn't alarm her at all. IMO

How long do you think it will take to add the additional charges of premeditated murder and charges for the baby girl as well. I assume they have to work on forensics and autopsy results but shouldn't those charges be coming rather soon?

Josh specifically says he SAW ASHLEY in the truck with Amber before they went north on 43. However, the phone tracking proves that they never went to Bentonville and at some point went to Missouri. What the heck did they do all day that somehow at 3pm he saw Ashley in the truck with Amber?

Somehow Amber/Lucy had built up so much trust with Ashley that when plans changed that day, it didn't alarm her at all. IMO
There was blood in the truck, I’m wondering if Ashley was dead in the truck when Amber drove by Josh. That’s my best guess.

Maybe Ashley didn’t have a good sense of direction and didn’t know they weren’t going to Bentonville until they got to Amber’s house in Missouri. I know several people who have no sense of direction and wouldn’t realize they’d been going in the wrong direction.

How long do you think it will take to add the additional charges of premeditated murder and charges for the baby girl as well. I assume they have to work on forensics and autopsy results but shouldn't those charges be coming rather soon?

I'm not sure the Feds will recognize the baby girl as a person, so there may be no charges for her murder. I tried googling it, but couldn't find anything.

Unless they were really not living together, and/or Amber had a history of very irregular periods, I would find it extremely difficult for a husband to not notice his wife is still menstruating throughout nine months.

In the PC document Jamie allegedly thought the blood in the car was from Amber's "pregnancy complications." Even if that were true to that point, once he knew she killed Ashley, he still decided to help her dispose of the body. Any truly innocent husband who just found out his wife deceived him and then MURDERED a pregnant woman would have run screaming to the police immediately.

Jmo
Those are some extreme "complications" if they left blood on the center console, the steering wheel AND the truck's headliner. Pretty sure Ashley was shot while in the truck.

When Amber calls 911 for a premature delivery, didn't she realize medics would need to also check her for complications? o_O Some kind of psychotic break I guess.

The phone tracking tracks the phone, which might not be the same as tracking Ashley and "Lucy". It's probably a safe bet that they never went to Bentonville, but went to Missouri, then back to Maysville at 3:00 where they were seen by Josh, then back to Missouri, and then the phone went back to Maysville where it was tossed from the window of a blue truck.

The "miscarriage" occurred around 4:30, so after Josh saw Ashley for the last time.

I agree that it's really weird that the husband allegedly decided to play the role of clean up. I wonder if he was threatened or intimidated into doing so? I just can't fathom why anyone would do that for their spouse, especially not one that they were allegedly trying to divorce in the first place.
Interesting fact that might relate to Amber faking a pregnancy:

Can a divorce be finalized in Missouri if one party is pregnant?​

The short answer is no.

The phone tracking tracks the phone, which might not be the same as tracking Ashley and "Lucy". It's probably a safe bet that they never went to Bentonville, but went to Missouri, then back to Maysville at 3:00 where they were seen by Josh, then back to Missouri, and then the phone went back to Maysville where it was tossed from the window of a blue truck.

The "miscarriage" occurred around 4:30, so after Josh saw Ashley for the last time.

So the miscarriage was a made up story?

Interesting fact that might relate to Amber faking a pregnancy:

Can a divorce be finalized in Missouri if one party is pregnant?​

The short answer is no.
I'm assuming she faked a pregnancy and was planning on taking the victim's baby and pretending it was her own?

Those are some extreme "complications" if they left blood on the center console, the steering wheel AND the truck's headliner. Pretty sure Ashley was shot while in the truck.

When Amber calls 911 for a premature delivery, didn't she realize medics would need to also check her for complications? o_O Some kind of psychotic break I guess.

That's a great point. Maybe she was shot right after they passed her bf at the store at 3:09 pm

Right.

I am just asking that if Josh did in fact see Ashley (and not someone else), then whatever they did all day didn't include going to Bentonville. And, if that was Ashley texting him, she didn't think she was in danger up until that time.

So I guess what I am actually wondering is....maybe that wasn't Ashley in the truck? Josh expected it to be her, so maybe he never actually looked at her, but instead at Lucy and then they were out of sight.

I am not saying he is lying, at all. I am just saying if Ashley had her phone on her all day, then it makes sense her phone was with her, and the tracking would be correct. If her phone wasn't with her, well the rest just makes no sense.

So I was just wondering what they did all day.

Right.

I am just asking that if Josh did in fact see Ashley (and not someone else), then whatever they did all day didn't include going to Bentonville. And, if that was Ashley texting him, she didn't think she was in danger up until that time.

So I guess what I am actually wondering is....maybe that wasn't Ashley in the truck? Josh expected it to be her, so maybe he never actually looked at her, but instead at Lucy and then they were out of sight.

I am not saying he is lying, at all. I am just saying if Ashley had her phone on her all day, then it makes sense her phone was with her, and the tracking would be correct. If her phone wasn't with her, well the rest just makes no sense.

So I was just wondering what they did all day.
It's weird, because the goal all along would have been to take Ashley's baby, which means the goal all along was to commit murder.

It makes no sense not to do that very early on, as opposed to waiting until Ashley's fiancé was able to see them.

But, Ashley supposedly texted him she was ready to be picked up, and it makes little to no sense for Amber to send that text, draw him in, and risk being caught.

It's fricken strange.

I think the report is just indicating that the phone was at the kidnapper's home. There doesn't seem to be an exact time of death in the report. The phone travels are interesting.

From the report, these horrible monsters didn't leave poor Ashley's body for her family to recover. There's absolutely no limit to their depravity.

Just starting to read and the very first page..."...Arkansas, across the state line to Pineville, Missouri, the actions of the defendant resulting in the death of Amber Waterman, all in...."

Wth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member