Spain Spain - Levi Davis, 24, former England rugby star, last known to be in The Old Irish Pub, Barcelona, 29 Oct 2022

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
RUGBY star Levi Davis has been reported missing to police, The Sun can reveal.

The former Bath and England player, 24, who has starred on X Factor: Celebrity and Celebs Go Dating, he has been missing for a week and was last seen last Saturday in Barcelona.

He was out with friends at The Old Irish Pub, off tourist hotspot La Rambla.

Levi’s concerned mother Julie said: "Levis' family and I are very worried about him and desperate to know that he is OK.

"Levi please get in touch with us or if anyone knows anything please contact us.

"Nobody has heard from him since Oct 29th when he was last known to be in The Old Irish Pub in Barcelona."

Screenshot_20221106-004556_Chrome Beta-01.jpeg

Concern is growing for rugby star Levi Davis who has been missing for one week.

The 24-year-old athlete, who has also who has starred on X-Factor: Celebrity and Celebs Go Dating, was last seen last Saturday in Barcelona. He had been out with friends at The Old Irish Pub, off tourist hotspot La Rambla.

[...]

Levi, who is currently playing for Worthing Raiders in the National League 2 South, started his career in 2017 at Bath before joining Ealing Trailfinders in 2020, initially on loan.

He became the first professional rugby union player to come out as bisexual in 2020.

Bath Rugby have issued an appeal for information over the whereabouts of rugby player Levi Davis.

Davis, aged 24, was last seen over a week ago, in a pub in Barcelona, Spain, on October 29.

The winger is known for the his television appearances, having featured on Celebrity X Factor alongside Ben Foden and Thom Evans, as well as having a pot on Celebs Go Dating.

He currently plays for Worthing Raiders in National League 2 South. His former club Bath Rugby have shared the appeal for information on their social media channel, urging others to RT the poster.

The poster reads: "Levi Simeon Davis. Last seen 29th October 2022 in The Old Irish Pub, Barcelona, Spain. Age: 24. Height: 5,9 (1.76m), Professional Rugby Player & Celebrity X Factor contestant. For any information that can help us find him, please email: findlevidavis@gmail.com."

500m from water. Terrifying.
That was my first thought, but it doesn't look like an area of water in which a body would be unnoticed for this long? Also looks like an area that would have a lot of people around at all hours.

I wonder when Levi was reported missing and by whom. How long he'd been in Barcelona and when he was due to leave, and what obligations he had coming up.

ETA The SKy News article includes a request for information from anyone who's seen or heard from Levi in the past two weeks, not just since the day he disappeared?

Former England player Tom Varndell also urged anyone who had recently seen Davis to make contact.

Writing on Twitter, Varndell said: "If anyone has seen or heard from Levi Davis in the last two weeks could you please drop me a message asap. Many thanks."

FEARS were growing last night for rugby and reality TV star Levi Davis who vanished on a trip to see pals in Barcelona.

The former Bath and England player, 24, has been missing for eight days since catching a boat from Ibiza to the Catalan capital.

He told close friend Richard Squire he was going to see pals but was last heard from when he posted a video from The Old Irish Pub, off the city’s tourist street La Rambla.

The star, who has appeared on X Factor: Celebrity and Celebs Go Dating, was said to have left suddenly with only a small black backpack and is without clothes or cash.

Richard, 46, who lives on Ibiza and was the last person in contact with him, said: “He announced suddenly that he was going to meet friends in Barcelona.

“But he didn’t say who they were and we haven’t heard from him since I received a video from the Irish pub on October 29.

[...]

Levi left all his belongings at his friend’s house and he did not appear in, or speak during, his pub clip.

[...]

I wonder what he was doing in Ibiza? The rugby season started in September?

It states he is a former England player and a former Bath club player....but is now playing for Worthing in League 2, a small town on the south coast not exactly known for rugby. He's only 24, so I wonder what led to his demise? Has he had injuries, which may have led to depression?

Sport can be 'feast or famine' and when things aren't going right it can be hard, and there often isn't support if/when you're pricking up the pieces.

Let's hope he needed some time-out and can re-join his friend in Ibiza or go back to his rugby club very soon.

MOO.

Missing rugby player and X Factor star Levi Davis can be seen leaving a pub on CCTV moments before vanishing over a week ago.

The 24-year-old winger, who came fifth on X Factor: Celebrity in 2019, was last seen at The Old Irish Pub in Barcelona on October 29.

In the footage he can be seen in a white top and wearing a small black backpack, with little clue anything could be wrong.

His close friend Richard Squire, who lives in Ibiza, said Mr Davis had told him he was going to see some mates and got a boat to the Catalan capital.

Mr Davis, who announced he was bisexual in 2020, is said to have left his friends without clothes or cash, carrying the same backpack seen in the footage.

His mother Julie posted on Facebook last night: 'Hi everyone, my son Levi has gone missing since 29th October in Barcelona. I am very concerned for his welfare. Can you please share and pray for his safe return. Thank you.'

Screenshot_20221107-125510_Daily Mail Online-01.jpeg

CCTV footage has emerged showing missing rugby player Levi Davis leaving a pub in Barcelona.

The athlete was last heard from over a week ago, after he travelled to Ibiza with a friend. But he then left on a boat to Barcelona by himself on October 29, it has been claimed.

The CCTV clip obtained by the Mirror showed the 24-year-old winger exiting the Old Irish Pub on the popular Spanish street Rambla dels Caputxins on that same day, at 10.05pm.

In the video, Levi can be seen carrying a small black rucksack, while wearing a white short-sleeved t-shirt, black trousers, and black and white trainers.

It seems odd to travel from Ibiza to Barcelona.
I have actually been in that pub around 3 years ago ...the area is very busy.
Crime and drugs is rife in that area. We were constantly advised to beware pick pockets and were constantly asked if we would like drugs in the street. Despite not looking at all as if we might want some

Is it the type of boat you have to sit indoors or the type of boat you could be outside and fall overboard? (EDIT, see further posts with videos of boats doing same or reverse journey at midnight and in the daytime)

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname