Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
She offered her a bogus work-from-home opportunity, the above linked article says. So the meeting was about that.
Agreed, but I could see how offering to "float" her some cash to get to her first paycheck might cement the trust a bit if one is in dire financial straights with a family to support. Jmo.

I am beginning to think the same thing. She gave birth previously, according to her Facebook. [And friends and family commented on the picture so it seems to be true. ]

Her motive seems to be twofold: keep her husband from leaving her, by telling him she was pregnant, but choose an unborn child that will be still born, so she doesn't have to actually raise the child.
Exactly my thoughts.

It said the coroner checked with a medical office and she had a positive pregnancy test and she was due in January.
@Gardenista is on it!

At the 2:32 mark in the video, it says the Coroner told the reporter a McDonald County medical office told him AW took a positive pregnancy test on July 15 and was expected to be due in January 2023.

ETA: Counting out from the day AB was kidnapped to the beginning of January is 40 weeks gestation, so IF AW had been pregnant -- she would have been at the same place in her pregnancy that AB was when she was killed.

Timeline | The kidnapping and murder of pregnant Arkansas woman Ashley Bush

Last edited:
This is so awful what AW and husband did destroyed so many lives and families . The family of AB and her partner are going to need so much counselling . Also AW son is going to need so much help , to hear what his parents did and if he’s school age it’s going to be so much harder on him kids can be so cruel . It’s just awful for all jmvho

It said the coroner checked with a medical office and she had a positive pregnancy test and she was due in January.
At this point we don't know the due date she gave everyone of the fake pregnancy.

My my my a real pregnancy could really mess up her plans and her fake "due date."

How the blank was she going to explain a miscarriage at the end of October and yet give a real birth in January???

@Gardenista is on it!

At the 2:32 mark in the video, it says the Coroner told the reporter a McDonald County medical office told him AW took a positive pregnancy test on July 15 and was expected to be due in January 2023.

ETA: Counting out from the day AB was kidnapped to the beginning of January is 40 weeks gestation, so IF AW had been pregnant -- she would have been at the same place in her pregnancy that AB was when she was killed.

Timeline | The kidnapping and murder of pregnant Arkansas woman Ashley Bush
This is cray cray....

If she was already pregnant WHY do this horrible murder?

At this point we don't know the due date she gave everyone of the fake pregnancy.

My my my a real pregnancy could really mess up her plans and her fake "due date."

How the blank was she going to explain a miscarriage at the end of October and yet give a real birth in January???

She'd probably say something stupid like Taylor Parker. TP had a hysterectomy and was miraculously pregnant. She told everyone that her parts grew back

That's possible. I thought about that, though, and can't come up with a reason why the coroner of McDonald County (or anyone, really) would need to confirm that AB was pregnant (and due in January).
After listening to the newscast, it seems they were deliberately saying Amber was pregnant, because of the sentence after that. Such an odd situation - maybe she had a miscarriage? I don't know - very weird detail.

Is there any chance that they mixed up the names and meant Ashley was pregnant and due in January?
No. They said that she had a positive pregnancy test in July and that it is unclear if she's still pregnant or if she miscarried. That cannot be about Ashley. She was obviously pregnant and there is a dead child and a placenta to confirm it. It can be only about AB.

No. They said that she had a positive pregnancy test in July and that it is unclear if she's still pregnant or if she miscarried. That cannot be about Ashley. She was obviously pregnant and there is a dead child and a placenta to confirm it. It can be only about AB.
Never mind. I went to type out a perfect scenario, and the more I typed to explain this mess the weirder it sounded. I am baffled.

For argument sake, if she had miscarried. Was she hoping AB's baby would survive and she could claim she gave birth 2 months premature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck