Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #155 *Richard Allen Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wondered who will maintain the exterior of the property while he is incarcerated given that he has noted in his letter that his wife has left the residence. Who will manage things like lawn care and snow removal?
Well, if he were my neighbour, I’d be cutting the grass, not so much for his sake but for his wife’s. Not sure though if that would constitute trespassing? Can’t imagine though that either RA or his wife would complain about keeping up appearances for the neighbours and their own property value. I’d also shovel snow for safety reasons. JMHO. :)

Looking at maps where the bridge end to solid ground is where a presumed where they where. Following that down the hill to the ground that is level to the creek is a good distance. Then going right and following the creek is a good distance to get to the back side of RL’s property on the other side (north) of creek. Then cross the creek and their bodies are found 50 feet from creek.

Thats a hike.

Jmo
So, one way or another, the girls had to cross the creek. Does anyone know if the creek was deep and flowing? Wondering if they were dragged across after death.

I hope they bring a doctor to see him. Without details because we are not allowed to discuss the handwriting and choice of words, anyone can see that physically, the man is not right. Sounds like we have two sick men in two parallel cases in jail, one, KK with seizures, and the other one, RA…concerning.
Can you elaborate please?

I hope they bring a doctor to see him. Without details because we are not allowed to discuss the handwriting and choice of words, anyone can see that physically, the man is not right. Sounds like we have two sick men in two parallel cases in jail, one, KK with seizures, and the other one, RA…concerning.
IMO, the handwriting means nothing. Lot's of people have very sloppy handwriting. The wording, to me, sounds like he was given a standard guide to writing a letter to the court and he copied it. I don't find anything unusual about what he says or how he says it. I also don't see anything to say he's physically sick, yes, the past few weeks for him has likely been taking a toll but he doesn't look extraordinarly distressed in any way.

So, one way or another, the girls had to cross the creek. Does anyone know if the creek was deep and flowing? Wondering if they were dragged across after death.
You are correct. From geology report of the river at that time, it was very shallow and not fast running. So they would get wet but they weren't "wading" through a river.

I don't currently have the reports or can easily find them but some light googling, you can find the river conditions.

Some people are just monsters.

You know, we tend to struggle with the notion our very ordinary next door neighbor turns out to be the monster in the closet. So we assign all sorts of mental and physical ailments to convince ourselves we aren't that naive.

All jmo. I kind of feel that's happening here, too. Again JMO.

Some people are just monsters.

You know, we tend to struggle with the notion our very ordinary next door neighbor turns out to be the monster in the closet. So we assign all sorts of mental and physical ailments to convince ourselves we aren't that naive.

All jmo. I kind of feel that's happening here, too. Again JMO.
Agreed. I believe that many people have dark thoughts and urges to be violent to others and never act on them.

You are correct. From geology report of the river at that time, it was very shallow and not fast running. So they would get wet but they weren't "wading" through a river.

I don't currently have the reports or can easily find them but some light googling, you can find the river conditions.
Thanks for the creek info. I've often thought about that creek and how it might have fit into these murders.

Haven't gotten all of the way thru this yet, but there is some new info

I've been noticing the wide, glaring eyes. In other photos he is in, his eyes are not like that. It seems as if he is trying very hard not to look like any of the two sketches, or he is scared crapless.
If he’s guilty he deserves to be ”scared crapless.” In my humble opinion he deserves to fry! Twice for good measure. Unfortunately, I don’t think he is scared at all. Not. One. Bit. I think he is a cold blooded murderer. A chameleon feigning victimhood. Yet, he so casually resumed his life in the community playing the nice guy at CVS that gave BP photos for free. I find it absolutely sickening that he has the GALL to play the victim. I say this because I truly believe LE have the right monster. JMVHO.

KK had some sort of ongoing communications with RA, wherein they were discussing the types of things one would believe would be discussed with KK.
MOO Personally, I believe LE would have found the evidence to show that if it had existed. Likewise, contact with others would have discovered and been investigated.

The murderer that killed the girls has been thinking and planning for a long time, and has made several, if not numerous reconnaissance hikes to plan his route and ending location and look for a victim. Watching for the "right" victim is an important part of leading up to the murders.

To me, trying to attribute any part of his motive to contact with a common CSAM catfisher, underestimates and mischaracterizes this type of killer.

He did not hatch a plan to SA the girls because of any contact with KK. He was at the trails that day looking for victim(s) that day, that he already planned to kill.

RA and KK are totally different animals.

Well known Criminal Profiler/author Pat Brown talks about RA and why she calls him a serial killer

I think it's been said that there was a shallow sandy, gravel area where they could have crossed easily IIRC.

MOO
Thanks. I'm sorry to say I followed this case early on but can't remember details from initial investigation. It appeared LE played this investigation close to the vest from very beginning.

MOO Personally, I believe LE would have found the evidence to show that if it had existed. Likewise, contact with others would have discovered and been investigated.

The murderer that killed the girls has been thinking and planning for a long time, and has made several, if not numerous reconnaissance hikes to plan his route and ending location and look for a victim. Watching for the "right" victim is an important part of leading up to the murders.

To me, trying to attribute any part of his motive to contact with a common CSAM catfisher, underestimates and mischaracterizes this type of killer.

He did not hatch a plan to SA the girls because of any contact with KK. He was at the trails that day looking for victim(s) that day, that he already planned to kill.

RA and KK are totally different animals.

Well known Criminal Profiler/author Pat Brown talks about RA and why she calls him a serial killer
Nothing you said is at odds with what I said. I never said that RA did anything because of KK. Simply that he told KK, or KK knew he was meeting the girls that day. As for LE “knowing”, they can’t know what they don’t know. There is no way to find communications to/from devices you aren’t even aware of existing, especially if one of those devices is at the bottom of the wabash and the other was disappeared elsewhere at the same time.

MOO

Haven't gotten all of the way thru this yet, but there is some new info

To summarize, MS says that RA's arrest was not the result of a tip. Rather it came about because someone involved in the investigation was going back through the case file fairly recently, stumbled on his name from early in the case and decided he merited further investigation. They don't cite their source, so take it for what it's worth

Another question. Is there an area near where the girls were discovered where a car could be parked, hidden from public view?
There is a cemetery that is directly next to where they were found. You can drive through it, there's a horseshoe drive that circles the cemetery. If you park in the back, you wouldn't be able to see it from the road but it would be quite obvious to anyone who entered the cemetery.

There is a cemetery that is directly next to where they were found. You can drive through it, there's a horseshoe drive that circles the cemetery. If you park in the back, you wouldn't be able to see it from the road but it would be quite obvious to anyone who entered the cemetery.
I think it's possible RA walked in/out of the crime scene rather than driving.

MOO

To summarize, MS says that RA's arrest was not the result of a tip. Rather it came about because someone involved in the investigation was going back through the case file fairly recently, stumbled on his name from early in the case and decided he merited further investigation. They don't cite their source, so take it for what it's worth
I have no idea how they’d be able to dredge up fresh probable cause for a search warrant if that is the case… interesting claim.

MOO

From what I see, the area where they were found, 50 feet from creek on the south side of that it appears to be shallow. Iirc the divers in the water were sable to stand. I may be wrong.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member