Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 Oct 2022 *arrest* #2

Reaction score
Previous threads
Thread #1

Benton County Sheriff’s Office

1667338585625.png
1667338601663.png
**Missing Benton County Woman**

Ashley Bush
W/F D.O.B. 08/01/89
5'7" 210lbs
Red Hair and Blue Eyes
31 weeks pregnant

Ashley Bush was last seen in the passenger seat of and older model tan pickup truck on the afternoon of October 31, 2022 at the intersection of Hwy 72 and Hwy 43 in Maysville Arkansas.

The driver was a white woman in her 40’s with shoulder length brown hair who stated her name was “Lucy”.

Ashley met Lucy online when she was looking for a job working from home. Lucy picked her up that morning at the Handi-Mart in Maysville to take her to a job interview in Bentonville.

At approximately 3:00 pm, Ashley texted her ride to say she was in Gravette, on her way to Handi-Mart, so he could pick her up. Lucy and Ashley arrived at the intersection near Handi-Mart, turned north onto Hwy 43 and continued north. She has not been seen or heard from since.

She was last seen wearing a black hoodie, blue jeans and black slip-on shoes. She is 31 weeks pregnant.

If you have any information please call Detective Susan Matthews at 479.271.1008 ext. 3639

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:
Websleuths does not allow sleuthing of any kind, including FB pages, of random people named “Lucy”, EVEN IF THERE IS A “LUCY“ IN THE FRIENDS LIST OF THE VICTIM. We do not have any way to substantiate the ID of this person unless/until LE fully names them and tells us they are a suspect or POI. Please stop discussing a FB page that cannot be verified. It is a violation of TOS.

It wouldn’t surprise me if this killer had bought positive pregnancy tests online. Yes you can get positive tests, some women sell their positive tests online, it happens a lot. Some women have bought them as a joke for their husbands which is cruel and not funny. if one got into this evil woman’s hands then she could show her husband she’s pregnant to trap him. Hope she gets the death penalty like TP just got. TP also put the placenta down her pants. Maybe were this killer got her idea from.

It wouldn’t surprise me if this killer had bought positive pregnancy tests online. Yes you can get positive tests, some women sell their positive tests online, it happens a lot. Some women have bought them as a joke for their husbands which is cruel and not funny. if one got into this evil woman’s hands then she could show her husband she’s pregnant to trap him. Hope she gets the death penalty like TP just got. TP also put the placenta down her pants. Maybe were this killer got her idea from.
That's literally disturbing.

5NEWS Erika Thomas
1h ·
‼️BREAKING‼️ We just learned Amber Waterman will be charged with two counts of capital murder and one count of kidnapping in Benton County. That’s in addition to the federal charges she and her husband Jamie Waterman are already facing. This is in connection to the death of pregnant mom Ashley Bush and her unborn baby on Halloween.
Edited to add: Benton County prosecutor says he WILL pursue to death penalty.

5NEWS Erika Thomas
1h ·
‼️BREAKING‼️ We just learned Amber Waterman will be charged with two counts of capital murder and one count of kidnapping in Benton County. That’s in addition to the federal charges she and her husband Jamie Waterman are already facing. This is in connection to the death of pregnant mom Ashley Bush and her unborn baby on Halloween.
Edited to add: Benton County prosecutor says he WILL pursue to death penalty.

Two counts! Baby Valkyrie gets justice.

I'm glad the state charged her too. I'm really curious how it works with both the feds and the state charging someone. I can't remember another case where this has happened, except maybe for hate crime charges.

Wondering how quickly the trials will happen. I'm watching a Florida DP trial that started a few days ago. The murder was in May of this year which really is kind of crazy fast.
Just curious - where you trial watch and where you search for a case that interests you?

Just curious - where you trial watch and where you search for a case that interests you?

I watch trials on Law & Crime YT channel and I watch the archived trials on CourtTV. I try not to watch CourtTV live because they cut out parts of the trials and they have too many commercials, but their archived trials are great. Here are links

L&C Playlists

L&C for Live Trials

CTV Archived

The stuff you can buy online will never cease to amaze me. The hormone-laden urine of a pregnant woman and breast milk are two great examples.

I am no fan of the death penalty, but it truly seems right in this case. I hope she is terrified of what awaits her.

Edit to add, I hope her children get the help they need to overcome the issues they'll no doubt have because of her. I hope they are being cared for and protected from detailed knowledge of exactly what their mother is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back