Lies point us to the truth #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would JR be cycling through various staging scenarios, if he was responsible for JonBenet's death?

UKGuy,
This reminds me of the R’s interviews. PR at times is shook and dumbfounded. One interview has her stating she waited for JR by the wet bar after giving him the note. She further stated that JR came up the stairs. This would mean he had come from the butler’s pantry I.e. the basement moments before the 911 call was made.

The timing of JR reading the RN in his underwear to the short time he went up 2 flights of stairs and back down fully dressed in a matter of minutes and then be composed and not out of breathe when the cops got there; you wonder.

We know JB and BR played doctor. Seemed like a lot as it was reported by housekeepers catching them more then once (under the covers) and then told to go away? Wow, kids telling grown ups what to do? When you consider that is was PP instructing BR to tell people exactly this, when they came into his room uninvited .. you soon realize how dysfunctional this family really was.

Last edited:
UKGuy,
This reminds me of the R’s interviews. PR at times is shook and dumbfounded. One interview has her stating she waited for JR by the wet bar after giving him the note. She further stated that JR came up the stairs. This would mean he had come from the butler’s pantry I.e. the basement moments before the 911 call was made.

The timing of JR reading the RN in his underwear to the short time he went up 2 flights of stairs and back down fully dressed in a matter of minutes and then be composed and not out of breathe when the cops got there; you wonder.

We know JB and BR played doctor. Seemed like a lot as it was reported by housekeepers catching them more then once (under the covers) and then told to go away? Wow, kids telling grown ups what to do? When you consider that is was PP instructing BR to tell people exactly this, when they came into his room uninvited .. you soon realize how dysfunctional this family really was.
Rain on my Parade,
Sure, did Burke see this, hence the query "What did you find"?

A red flag for me was when JR said "PR never knew about the gifts in the wine-cellar". I realized he was 100% hands on, manipulating who said what, when, etc.

PR never knew about the size-12's, did she knew about the broken window?

All lies. You cannot believe a word that comes out of JR's mouth. One of them killed JonBenet then they ALL assisted in the postmortem staging.

So for JR to offer his underwear version of events demonstrates how he has such a low regard for our intelligence.

Yes, dysfunctional is the right word. You have to wonder this Playing Doctor, was BR abusing JonBenet, or is it all simply inquisitive kids growing up?

For me the big clue is JonBenet doing pageants along with the sleepovers, including Burke and JonBenet sharing beds.

Something wrong there?

Whatever the parents said was not under oath. Speaking out of both sides of their mouths was a ploy. This act lost much without Patsy's participation.

Sending Burke to the Whites had to be JR's decision. Also, BR's pretending to be asleep. If that decision were not made before "What did you find?", then it ensued rapidly afterwards. Wouldn't plans have been made before the 911?

John wiping JonBenet means that he was aware of the SA. This coverup signifies its connection to the murder. JB was the victim of three crimes that night: head blow, asphyxiation and the final assault. Simplest explanation is that one person committed all of them. Hard to buy?

The more layers of staging, the harder to grasp the long johns. The RN portrays a home invasion. The staging ought to reinforce that scenario. Nothing about the WC connects back to it. Indeed, quite the opposite. JR's success indicates ability to think strategically. Why leave it so incoherent? It did not prop up their own intruder(s) theory. Unless the staging seems chaotic on the surface; but, rather it conceals a deliberate statement?

Whatever the parents said was not under oath. Speaking out of both sides of their mouths was a ploy. This act lost much without Patsy's participation.

Sending Burke to the Whites had to be JR's decision. Also, BR's pretending to be asleep. If that decision were not made before "What did you find?", then it ensued rapidly afterwards. Wouldn't plans have been made before the 911?

John wiping JonBenet means that he was aware of the SA. This coverup signifies its connection to the murder. JB was the victim of three crimes that night: head blow, asphyxiation and the final assault. Simplest explanation is that one person committed all of them. Hard to buy?

The more layers of staging, the harder to grasp the long johns. The RN portrays a home invasion. The staging ought to reinforce that scenario. Nothing about the WC connects back to it. Indeed, quite the opposite. JR's success indicates ability to think strategically. Why leave it so incoherent? It did not prop up their own intruder(s) theory. Unless the staging seems chaotic on the surface; but, rather it conceals a deliberate statement?

proust20,
Sure JR knows all about the SA. So he wipes JonBenet down. Is Patsy next in sequence to add the ligature and paintbrush, then tidy it all away into her pain-tray?

IMO, what you have is the parents tweaking BR's schoolboy staging, including the broken window?

That how I see it.

Its mostly all BR, with the parents playing out the last act, tweaking here and there, along with giving BR his instructions.

So the simple explanation fails due to crime-scene complexity and what we know about the postmortem events.

Basically one person would not need all that stuff used upstairs and down in the basement.

The staging does not link back to JonBenet's bedroom and any home invasion, as the staging is intended to move the focus away from the bedroom and offer an explanation, unstated of course, why JonBenet moved from her bedroom to the basement?

JR can be cool and analytic as he has so few options, he picked the option that he hoped would buy time, and planning ahead he intended to flee Colorado interstate on his private plane.

Its all there if you care to look.

The big Q is will any of the forensic evidence linking to BR ever surface or will he always be protected under Colorado's Child Protection Statutes?

Note how BR NEVER does public appearances or appear on talk shows. He's innocent, right, so why the lack of visibility?

Once JR goes, how will he deal with it all? LW is getting on, and his relationship with DT takes up a lot of his time.

No need to lie, change things, do things or make up things unless they (parents) were involved. All of which they did.
The RN is the thing that launches the thing over the cliff.

As for the simplest solution, it's not out of the question for the chronic abuser to have been responsible for the head blow and asphyxiation. Both were lethal, and so, the motivation for the dual attacks could be consistent. SA forms the basis for the best motive. The problem with dividing up the attributions is that it entails a chain reaction of varying motivations.

Tweaking is editing. The way JonBenet was left clad seems devoid of editing. It's totally illogical, a condition which editing is meant to avoid. If the parents knew that Burke were culpable, why leave her in his long johns? Wouldn't the idea have been to tweak him out of the scene, and not include him in it? The foundation of BR's supposed redressing was ridiculous; and yet, the parents chose to stage on top this wobbly underpinning? On the other hand, the redressing only made the invention of the FF less credible.

If the final assault were staging, it was done in the hope that it'd mask the chronic situation. If BR had been the abuser, then the parents had to know in order to take this additional step. The Rs were indicted for placing their daughter in a dangerous environment.

While BR could not be criminally charged, that does not mean that he was not able to be overseen by the state government. That is why there were the two interviews with psychologists. Anything which he told them that suggested illicit behavior had to be reported. The Rs could have lost custody of him in the process. His refusal to identify the bowl of pineapple demonstrates how well he takes coaching. This was in play with his pretending to be asleep.

A court can find a person to be not guilty. They are not determined to be innocent.

Lizzie Borden didn't give interviews. She had a comfortable life in a big house.

Last edited:
As for the simplest solution, it's not out of the question for the chronic abuser to have been responsible for the head blow and asphyxiation. Both were lethal, and so, the motivation for the dual attacks could be consistent. SA forms the basis for the best motive. The problem with dividing up the attributions is that it entails a chain reaction of varying motivations.

Tweaking is editing. The way JonBenet was left clad seems devoid of editing. It's totally illogical, a condition which editing is meant to avoid. If the parents knew that Burke were culpable, why leave her in his long johns? Wouldn't the idea have been to tweak him out of the scene, and not include him in it? The foundation of BR's supposed redressing was ridiculous; and yet, the parents chose to stage on top this wobbly underpinning? On the other hand, the redressing only made the invention of the FF less credible.

If the final assault were staging, it was done in the hope that it'd mask the chronic situation. If BR had been the abuser, then the parents had to know in order to take this additional step. The Rs were indicted for placing their daughter in a dangerous environment.

While BR could not be criminally charged, that does not mean that he was not able to be overseen by the state government. That is why there were the two interviews with psychologists. Anything which he told them that suggested illicit behavior had to be reported. The Rs could have lost custody of him in the process. His refusal to identify the bowl of pineapple demonstrates how well he takes coaching. This was in play with his pretending to be asleep.

A court can find a person to be not guilty. They are not determined to be innocent.

Lizzie Borden didn't give interviews. She had a comfortable life in a big house.

proust20,
For me, its either BR going postal on JonBenet with the parents tweaking the staging which might include a fake SA using the paintbrush?

Or you have BR abusing JonBenet, going too far, i.e. he whacks her for whatever reason. Now she is comatose, shortly after this, BR starts his staging?

There might be evidence of chronic abuse, that was always going to be present, regardless. Yet that night a SA might have taken place, it might not?

Even if it had why would the parents choose to amplify this by using the paintbrush to assault JonBenet?

Or was BR responsible for the Paintbrush SA?

If the final assault were staging, it was done in the hope that it'd mask the chronic situation.
Of course they knew, thats why they were hit with a Child Neglect True Bill :

COUNT VII (Accessory to a Crime)

On or about December 25, and December 26, 1996 in Boulder County, Colorado, John Bennett Ramsey (or alternately, Patricia Paugh Ramsey) did unlawfully, knowingly and feloniously render assistance to a person, with intent to hinder, delay and prevent the discovery, detention, apprehension, prosecution, conviction and punishment of such person for the commission of a crime, knowing the person being assisted has committed and was suspected of the crime of Murder in the First Degree and Child Abuse Resulting in Death.

COUNT IV
On or about December 25, and December 26, 1996 in Boulder County, Colorado, John Bennett Ramsey (or alternately, Patricia Paugh Ramsey) did unlawfully, knowingly, recklessly and feloniously permit a child to be unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health, which resulted in the death of JonBenet Ramsey, a child under the age of sixteen.

As to Count IV, child abuse resulting in death:

The True Bills tell us the parents knew SOMETHING about BR which suggested he was a danger to JonBenet.

Although we do not know precisely, an informed guess implies BR was sexually mature beyond his years, at least in the behavioural sense?

If the above speculation is correct then more of the crime-scene evidence can be attributed to BR, e.g. use of the paintbrush?

The gordian knot for me is how do inquisitive children simply Playing Doctor, e.g. use of hands, etc. End up incorporating paintbrushes, knives, etc. into their game?

The parents knew and staged BR out of the crime-scene, along with BR pretending to be asleep, during and after the 911 call. So we know they were involved in post-mortem staging.

If you might hit your sister with a golf club... you probably would do it again with something else.

UKGuy,
The gordian knot for me is how do inquisitive children simply Playing Doctor, e.g. use of hands, etc. End up incorporating paintbrushes, knives, etc. into their game?

OMG! Why didn’t I think of that? Great stuff.

The True Bills tell us the parents knew SOMETHING about BR which suggested he was a danger to JonBenet.

Although we do not know precisely, an informed guess implies BR was sexually mature beyond his years, at least in the behavioural sense?

Here I will tie in PP teachings to BR sternly telling anyone to get out of his room, as well as his very inappropriate grandmother talking about the size of his privates. I would call this SA of a child. So, if PP and NP are inappropriate with the kids then you have to wonder how could it skip PR? It just rolls down hill. Right?

If the above speculation is correct then more of the crime-scene evidence can be attributed to BR, e.g. use of the paintbrush?
For some odd reason, I can’t help but put PR in the position to use the paintbrush as a SA. Purely speculation on my part. Poor JB, she had to endure BR scatolia issues. And possible ongoing SA as a form of punishment for wetting the bed/being sexually active. Your guess is as good as mine as to why the SA of JB was happening?

The parents knew and staged BR out of the crime-scene, along with BR pretending to be asleep, during and after the 911 call. So we know they were involved in post-mortem staging.
Yes, and swiftly removing him from the home.
Hypothetically,
If I had a child that had just been kidnapped
the last thing I would want to happen
is for my other child
to be let
out of my sight.
They are all guilty.

Last edited:
UKGuy,

OMG! Why didn’t I think of that? Great stuff.

Here I will tie in PP teachings to BR sternly telling anyone to get out of his room, as well as his very inappropriate grandmother talking about the size of his privates. I would call this SA of a child. So, if PP and NP are inappropriate with the kids then you have to wonder how could it skip PR? It just rolls down hill. Right?

For some odd reason, I can’t help but put PR in the position to use the paintbrush as a SA. Purely speculation on my part. Poor JB, she had to endure BR scatolia issues. And possible ongoing SA as a form of punishment for wetting the bed/being sexually active. Your guess is as good as mine as to why the SA of JB was happening?

Yes, and swiftly removing him from the home.
Hypothetically,
If I had a child that had just been kidnapped
the last thing I would want to happen
is for my other child
to be let
out of my sight.
They are all guilty.
Rain on my Parade,
Yes, Paintbrush SA might be attributed to Patsy, but then she should know all about the size12s?

Was she just confabulating when interviewed, somehow I think not.

So the paintbrush SA can be attributed to either John or Burke, and we know JRs fibers are on JonBenet's private parts, it does not look good!

Why would JR think using the paintbrush to, lets say, fake a SA improve his ABDUCTION staging, where is the percentage?

JonBenet enduring ongoing SA might have been an issue raised with Dr. Beuf or at least a reference for a therapist, etc. It's alleged both BR and JonBenet were in therapy running up to Christmas.

Minimally BR's Scatiolia issues along with Playing Doctor with JonBenet must have arisen during the Grand Jury, or BPD had sight of Dr. Beuf's records?

From Death of Innocence, pg 148:

"As a security precaution after JonBenet's murder, Dr. Beuf had put all her medical records in a safety deposit box at the bank. Later he discovered that the box had been opened, even though the bank had absolutely guaranteed it could only be opened with the client's personal key. Dr. Beuf was livid.
So what happened did the Bank open the safety deposit box at the request of BPD or FBI?

From memory Dr. Beuf stated in some interview that he BURNED all the Ramsey medical records.

The SA on JonBenet might just have been part of an ongoing family thing? Patsy never seemed to be too concerned that BR and JonBenet effectively shared beds.

Then again BR could be one of these outliers where you would never suspect anything at all?

Another red flag was JonBenet's Candy Box smeared with poop. This little snippet of evidence was like the long underwear simply being code for Burke's long johns.
So nobody knew or spoke about it.

Originally, it was Holly Smith head of the Boulder County Sexual Abuse team that highlighted the "red satin box that contained JonBenet's secret stash of candy".
And told us all about JonBenet's Fecally Soiled underwear, most likely ALL the new Bloomingdale's recently purchased?

If I'm wrong and it all happened to JonBenet down in the basement, and that means the restraints, ligature, paintbrush, knife, blunt force weapon, were all used down in the basement, then the case just gets kookier?

Rain on my Parade,

Yes, Paintbrush SA might be attributed to Patsy, but then she should know all about the size12s?

Was she just confabulating when interviewed, somehow I think not.

So the paintbrush SA can be attributed to either John or Burke, and we know JRs fibers are on JonBenet's private parts, it does not look good!

Why would JR think using the paintbrush to, lets say, fake a SA improve his ABDUCTION staging, where is the percentage?

JonBenet enduring ongoing SA might have been an issue raised with Dr. Beuf or at least a reference for a therapist, etc. It's alleged both BR and JonBenet were in therapy running up to Christmas.

Minimally BR's Scatiolia issues along with Playing Doctor with JonBenet must have arisen during the Grand Jury, or BPD had sight of Dr. Beuf's records?

So what happened did the Bank open the safety deposit box at the request of BPD or FBI?

From memory Dr. Beuf stated in some interview that he BURNED all the Ramsey medical records.

The SA on JonBenet might just have been part of an ongoing family thing? Patsy never seemed to be too concerned that BR and JonBenet effectively shared beds.

Then again BR could be one of these outliers where you would never suspect anything at all?

Another red flag was JonBenet's Candy Box smeared with poop. This little snippet of evidence was like the long underwear simply being code for Burke's long johns.
So nobody knew or spoke about it.

Originally, it was Holly Smith head of the Boulder County Sexual Abuse team that highlighted the "red satin box that contained JonBenet's secret stash of candy".
And told us all about JonBenet's Fecally Soiled underwear, most likely ALL the new Bloomingdale's recently purchased?

If I'm wrong and it all happened to JonBenet down in the basement, and that means the restraints, ligature, paintbrush, knife, blunt force weapon, were all used down in the basement, then the case just gets kookier?

UKGuy,
Great deduction!

The paintbrush also was used to fashion the ligature. This suggests that the dual use was concurrent. The savagery of the strangulation was the result of frenzied activity. The excessive violence does not seem to be staging. Whether or not the final assault were staging, is less important than the incorporation of it in the WC tableau. It underlines the importance of SA to the murder. The crimes against JB that preceded Christmas flow directly into the murder night.

It's Patsy's brush. Her fibers are in the ligature and paint tray. She was still wearing the clothes from which these fibers came when BPD arrived. Does this add up to staging? Staging is meant to deceive and to present a false narrative. What narrative would PR be trying here by rather foolishly pointing to herself? BR couldn't be charged. There was no need to fall on her sword. Later, she never assumed the role of scapegoat.

If the pineapple played a significant role in events, the Rs would have removed the bowl.

I disagree that the parents staged Burke out of the CS. They left JonBenet wearing his long johns. Besides being incongruous, it was incriminating. Doesn't make sense, particularly if the long johns and size 12s were the initial steps of the staging. There was enough time to arrange things appropriately. The way JB was found was deliberate. It was not a work in progress. The body was never photographed in its final position.

Last edited:
Rain on my Parade,

If JonBenet's snatching pineapple from Burke had been the catalyst for the initial attack, the parents would have known of its importance, as BR had to tell what occurred. They'd remove the bowl, and would have been prepared better to answers questions after the autopsy. Instead, they wound up with an unlikely timeline of their own devising.

I bet BR would be much more mad at JB for messing with his presents/stuff than he would be about her eating His? pineapple.

Rain on my Parade,

If JonBenet's snatching pineapple from Burke had been the catalyst for the initial attack, the parents would have known of its importance, as BR had to tell what occurred. They'd remove the bowl, and would have been prepared better to answers questions after the autopsy. Instead, they wound up with an unlikely timeline of their own devising.

proust20,
The forensic evidence informs us that JonBenet made it to her bed that night. e.g. Hair dressed in ponytails, wearing the same pajama set as Christmas Eve, and her stomach containing undigested pineapple.

The parents either never knew or simply forgot all about the pineapple snack. I reckon they never knew as the presence of pineapple inside JonBenet contradicted their version of events.

Also the pineapple was in a serving bowl it did not belong to anyone. So if JonBenet helped herself to BR's pineapple he has a bowl in fron of him to top up.

The latter never happened as JonBenet could just as easily serve herself from the serving bowl as from Burke's bowl.

JonBenet taking BR's pineapple is just a media theory, and it fails to stand up.

What's more relevant is that BR and JonBenet snuck BACK downstairs for a pineapple snack. Otherwise Patsy would have known about the snack prior to dressing JonBenet for bed.

I reckon JonBenet was put to bed by Patsy, who was in a hurry to prepare for the following days vacation trip.

Patsy likely allowed Burke to share JonBenet's bedroom and she then left to get her bags ready for the next days flight?

Note how there is NO staging in the breakfast bar, but there is down in the basement.

The big Q is how much is staging and how much is what BR contributed?

The lack of a sophisticated staging scenario siply means the parents never had enough time to do it all. i.e. they were late to the crime-scene?

Which one: JonBenet's bedroom or the basement?

Rain on my Parade,

proust20,
The forensic evidence informs us that JonBenet made it to her bed that night. e.g. Hair dressed in ponytails, wearing the same pajama set as Christmas Eve, and her stomach containing undigested pineapple.

The parents either never knew or simply forgot all about the pineapple snack. I reckon they never knew as the presence of pineapple inside JonBenet contradicted their version of events.

Also the pineapple was in a serving bowl it did not belong to anyone. So if JonBenet helped herself to BR's pineapple he has a bowl in fron of him to top up.

The latter never happened as JonBenet could just as easily serve herself from the serving bowl as from Burke's bowl.

JonBenet taking BR's pineapple is just a media theory, and it fails to stand up.

What's more relevant is that BR and JonBenet snuck BACK downstairs for a pineapple snack. Otherwise Patsy would have known about the snack prior to dressing JonBenet for bed.

I reckon JonBenet was put to bed by Patsy, who was in a hurry to prepare for the following days vacation trip.

Patsy likely allowed Burke to share JonBenet's bedroom and she then left to get her bags ready for the next days flight?

Note how there is NO staging in the breakfast bar, but there is down in the basement.

The big Q is how much is staging and how much is what BR contributed?

The lack of a sophisticated staging scenario siply means the parents never had enough time to do it all. i.e. they were late to the crime-scene?

Which one: JonBenet's bedroom or the basement?

The paintbrush also was used to fashion the ligature. This suggests that the dual use was concurrent. The savagery of the strangulation was the result of frenzied activity. The excessive violence does not seem to be staging. Whether or not the final assault were staging, is less important than the incorporation of it in the WC tableau. It underlines the importance of SA to the murder. The crimes against JB that preceded Christmas flow directly into the murder night.

It's Patsy's brush. Her fibers are in the ligature and paint tray. She was still wearing the clothes from which these fibers came when BPD arrived. Does this add up to staging? Staging is meant to deceive and to present a false narrative. What narrative would PR be trying here by rather foolishly pointing to herself? BR couldn't be charged. There was no need to fall on her sword. Later, she never assumed the role of scapegoat.

If the pineapple played a significant role in events, the Rs would have removed the bowl.

I disagree that the parents staged Burke out of the CS. They left JonBenet wearing his long johns. Besides being incongruous, it was incriminating. Doesn't make sense, particularly if the long johns and size 12s were the initial steps of the staging. There was enough time to arrange things appropriately. The way JB was found was deliberate. It was not a work in progress. The body was never photographed in its final position.
proust20,
The paintbrush also was used to fashion the ligature. This suggests that the dual use was concurrent.
Nope, concurrency is what the STAGING is intended to convey.

The EXTRAS at the crime-scene are additions intended to obscure the prior use, or not, of any of the items.

The paintbrush can be used independently of any ligature. Whereas its use as part of the ligature might be to obscure its prior use as a SA weapon?

The paintbrush's original role might have been in a postmortem ritualistic manner.

JonBenet might not have been asphyxiated using any ligature at all, simply a choke hold or plain hands would do fine.

The construction of the paintbrush/ligature combo is intended to fabricate another crime-scene, admittedly one most folks fall for.

Note the restraints on JonBenet's wrists, whats the purpose?

i.e. its all more staging, alike the tape over her mouth?

The wine-cellar crime-scene contradicts the ransom note scenario.

Patsy has a story for everyone regarding the long underwear and the size-12s. Depends on what you believe?

Both of Patsy's stories are nonsense, especially if you take into account Patsy says she visited JonBenet's pajama drawer, and ignored all her expensive nightgowns. Similarly wrt size-12's, if Patsy knew and had been to JonBenet's underwear drawer, she would have selected a size-6 underwear not size-12.

So you can reject Patsy's account.

There was enough time to arrange things appropriately.
Really, tell us how you know this?

The fact the parents did not completely redress JonBenet and put all her bloodstained clothing into the washing machine then the spin drier, so to present a cosy domestic picture to the incoming 911 investigators, tells you they had very little time.

The parents were last to the crime-scene, with little time to improvise.

There is no way one of the parents murdered JonBenet then sat about all night planning a rock solid crime-scene staging.

The end result facing the parents was BR's schoolboy staging, all they could do was was remove and obscure the most obvious aspects to BR's staging by making it look more ADULT, e.g. ligature/paintbrush combo and possibly a fake SA to cover the initial DIGITAL, see Coroner Meyer's remarks, ASSAULT.

Due to Fleet White's testimony it is possible JonBenet was never in the wine-cellar in the first place.

Her deposit there might simply have arisen due to JR wanting to FIND JonBenet, so he relocated her from another location in the basement?

I bet BR would be much more mad at JB for messing with his presents/stuff than he would be about her eating His? pineapple.
dgfred,
I reckon you are spot on. Patsy had a full bowl of fresh sliced pineapple prepared for Christmas Week stored in the fridge.

Too high on the shelf for JonBenet to get to BTY, so she needed BR to fetch it down.

Why bother about a slice or two of pineapple when you have a nearly full serving bowl on the table?

JonBenet stealing Burke's pineapple is just a media theory, its the least they can invent without delving into JonBenet and Burke sharing beds over Christmas or why JonBenet was found wearing BURKE'S long johns?

Those long johns are like the size-12's, i.e. one big red flag!

Patsy has line or two to explain the size-12s and long johs away, but once you become initmate with the case details, both explanations do not stand up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288