ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Many have speculated that there were fairy lights left on all night. Many young people leave these lights or dim them at night, but they still provide a lot of light even on the most dim setting. MOO. The question is, how did the perp know there would be enough light? Or maybe he/she/they didn't need any light at all because they knew the house so well.
The " good vibes" light was still on in the crime scene photos, and the porch fairy lights 1669237696048.png
1669237724585.png

MOO I got the feeling that there is some ambiguity with regard to the calls made by Kaylee and Maddie. They keep repeating that they are aware of the calls made to "an individual" and that those calls are part of ongoing investigation. The person who received those attempted calls was not listed in the first recitation of "cleared individuals". Later, when pressed, there was hesitation. It was as if words needed to be chosen very carefully.

Kaylee's sister is right on every bit of this investigation. I commend her for her approach to getting info out there and doing all she can to help.

Video 4:06 minutes long talking to Kaylee's Father, Brother, and Sister.

I read that the two surviving roommates heard what they thought was partying so they locked their doors. That seems weird to me but I’ve never had roommates. I think I would always sleep with my door locked if I did.
I do see mention on here of locked doors, but not which doors. Was it the rooms with the bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen