Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking for myself, the only person I have in my sights on is WT . As for the GoPro suggestion from DrSleuth and PrimeSuspect, that’s not a bad idea esp in situations like these where the 3 adults who were the last people to see W alive all gave different versions of events in their statements to police. Footage on a GoPro would have been handy in determining whose version was truth and whose wasn’t.?

What time did mfc leave for his online business meeting that morning? Was it 8am as the fgm suggested? Was it just before 9am as Ffc suggested? Was it 9:30 as mfc suggested? Or was it 8:40 as cctv from the tennis club suggested? Or was it 9:30 as Carline Overinhton suggested being the correct time from phone tower ping evidence?

Or perhaps mfc made 2 trips that morning. 1 early trip around to the local Kendall store to get the newspaper maybe some bread milk and his car was captured by cctv at 8:40 on his return to fgm house. Then another trip at 9:30 for business call and pharmacy as his phone was pinging off the local towers.

What time were kids riding their bikes that morning? Ffc says kids were riding their bikes between 9 and 9:30. Mfc says he thinks he may have been there at the time kids were riding their bikes up and down the driveway. Fgm doesn’t mention the bike rides at all and says they were all on the back patio by around 9am.

What time did Ffc and fgm realise W was missing? Was it 10:30 as Ffc suggested and tells mfc W has only been missing for 5min.
Or was it closer to 10am as fgm suggested as they were all on the back patio for about an hr (so from 9 to 10) when W got bored and decided to run around to the side of the house.

What time were the last photos of W taken? Metadata retrieved from the digital camera suggest 7:37 but with a corrected time of 9:35 which btw wasn’t correct by digital forensics but by the fp , which is why the photos were questioned by the coroner and to date there has been no definitive answer by the coroner as to why there was a 2hr 2min and 10sec difference on the time stamps .

What time did Ffc drive to Batar creek rd looking for W? I have no starting point on this one as Ffc has never spoken about it in any interviews with police or 60min or LH podcast. Was it before mfc returned home or after he returned?

Just to name a few
BBM lm not sure what you mean? Wasn’t correct by digital forensics?

You are not alone in your thoughts Chrissy.

The changing stories and inconsistencies have been a shining beacon to me.

I think this is obviously why SFR continues down the current path and I absolutely do not believe this is a witch hunt.

Just because you can't prove that someone did something it does not mean they didn't do it.

Thousands of people get away with thousands of crimes every day.
Exactly Detective Willy.
Maybe FGM was 'Tanya' or 'Amy'.

"Two mystery women, listed only by the pseudonyms of “Amy” and “Tanya”, appear on the list."

Paedophile to testify at William Tyrrell inquest
Fgm didn’t attend the inquest.

If the MFC left twice, it's possible that the children did run to the driveway to meet his arrival. The first time.

JMO

Which would have been prior to the 9:37am proof of life photo?

I do believe we will learn that the photo times have since been verified as accurate at the 9:35-9:37am time mark, as indicated by several sources (previously linked) and since BD's lawyer submitted the question about them over 3 years ago.

imo

How do we know this for sure? She could have given evidence in closed court

I do believe we will learn that the photo times have since been verified as accurate at the 9:35-9:37am time mark, as indicated by several sources (previously linked) and since BD's lawyer submitted the question about them over 3 years ago.

imo
Well what I know for sure about the last photos taken of W is the fgm, captured in the background of some of the pics, is reading a newspaper. To me that implies someone went out earlier that morning to buy the newspaper which would then contradict mfc statement about buying the paper on his way back from Laurieton around 10:30

Well what I know for sure about the last photos taken of W is the fgm, captured in the background of some of the pics, is reading a newspaper. To me that implies someone went out earlier that morning to buy the newspaper which would then contradict mfc statement about buying the paper on his way back from Laurieton around 10:30

FGM was reading an old newspaper .... it was mentioned at the inquest.

(Scroll down till you reach the stated item in the post. It has been mentioned at least a couple of times throughout the threads.)
Thread 62 post 558

imo

I'm sure that SFR would have thrown charges at them if this was found to be not correct??

If the MFC left twice, it's possible that the children did run to the driveway to meet his arrival. The first time.

JMO
I have wondered for a while, why MFC was only seen once on cctv that morning. Why isn’t there any footage of the other trip? Did he go another way? Through the forest and maybe that’s the gravel sound they heard? I find it strange there is only one cctv record of his moments that morning. There should be footage there and back.

I have wondered for a while, why MFC was only seen once on cctv that morning. Why isn’t there any footage of the other trip? Did he go another way? Through the forest and maybe that’s the gravel sound they heard? I find it strange there is only one cctv record of his moments that morning. There should be footage there and back.
What other trip? The return?

I have wondered for a while, why MFC was only seen once on cctv that morning. Why isn’t there any footage of the other trip? Did he go another way? Through the forest and maybe that’s the gravel sound they heard? I find it strange there is only one cctv record of his moments that morning.
What other trip? The return?
Yes…but that depends on which way was captured on the CCTV, the return or departure.

When you say “found no evidence”, are you referring to finding Ws body? An arrest can’t be made simply from finding a body. The body would require an autopsy and the coroner’s findings would form part of the evidence that ties in with all the other evidence in order to make a case.

To say there’s no evidence against the Ffc being involved in Ws disappearance isn’t true.

In BS interview with police he clearly denies having any involvement in Ws disappearance however investigators were not solely reliant on a confession. They would need evidence to support this. BS was able to prove in court with evidence that he was not in Benaroon drive on the day and at the time W went missing which through this process eliminated him as a POI.
Ws biological parents were also able to prove with evidence that they were not in Benaroon Dr on the day and at the time W went missing so again through this process they were eliminated as POI.

The same can’t be said for the Ffc. She may not confess to a crime being committed but all the evidence shows that she was definitely there at the fgm house on the day and at the time W disappeared. What evidence does the Ffc have to prove she’s not responsible for W vanishing that morning? If the only people there at the house that morning apparently didn’t see what happened to W then what evidence would police then rely on to verify their stories ? Police statements. Witness statements. Phone records. Cctv. Obviously there’s not enough evidence to completely rule her out as a POI which is why GJ should never have publicly announced that Ffc wasn’t a POI as early as he did.

My point is this. What supporting evidence does the Ffc have to prove she wasn’t involved in Ws disappearance other than to just take her word for it?
If LE don’t have enough sufficient evidence to rule the Ffc out then it only makes sense she remain a POI until proven otherwise

"My point is this. What supporting evidence does the Ffc have to prove she wasn’t involved in Ws disappearance other than to just take her word for it?
If LE don’t have enough sufficient evidence to rule the Ffc out then it only makes sense she remain a POI until proven otherwise"

So, are people GUILTY until proven innocent now?

That does not prove anything. My mother reads and rereads whatever newspaper she sees in her kitchen. Just because someone took a picture of an elderly woman reading a paper, that does not prove it was THAT morning's edition.

That does not prove anything. My mother reads and rereads whatever newspaper she sees in her kitchen. Just because someone took a picture of an elderly woman reading a paper, that does not prove it was THAT morning's edition.
When the MFC returned from his trip to Lakewood for his conference call, Pharmacy visit and newspaper collection, he just straight away bolted to search for William.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...e/news-story/38baa59f1db54e441f01cc11a6af6eba

JMO - The question could be asked: when did he retrieve the newspaper that he purchased at around 10.25 am from his vehicle and give it to the FFGM?

That detail could have been checked by LE and cross-checked it with the newspaper that the FFGM was reading in those photos, and may have recorded a discrepancy in relation to that.
(The LE could have even been able to identify which edition of the newspaper was being read by her in those photos.) MOO

FGM was reading an old newspaper .... it was mentioned at the inquest.

(Scroll down till you reach the stated item in the post. It has been mentioned at least a couple of times throughout the threads.)
Thread 62 post 558

Police forensics have in their possession the high resolution, perfect, crisp images that were taken on the verandah, and are able to determine the paper and the publication date, FGM in one image is holding it up as she read.

The poor quality grainy images printed in news articles are perfect for misinformation to spread like wildfire.
Jmo

Police forensics have in their possession the high resolution, perfect, crisp images that were taken on the verandah, and are able to determine the paper and the publication date, FGM in one image is holding it up as she read.

The poor quality grainy images printed in news articles are perfect for misinformation to spread like wildfire.
Jmo
PrimeSuspect, can you please provide the result of those details: paper and publication date from your source?

PrimeSuspect, can you please provide the result of those details: paper and publication date from your source?
Couldbe, I wrote JMO.
When the MFC returned from his trip to Lakewood for his conference call, Pharmacy visit and newspaper collection, he just straight away bolted to search for William.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...e/news-story/38baa59f1db54e441f01cc11a6af6eba

JMO - The question could be asked: when did he retrieve the newspaper that he purchased at around 10.25 am from his vehicle and give it to the FFGM?

That detail could have been checked by LE and cross-checked it with the newspaper that the FFGM was reading in those photos, and may have recorded a discrepancy in relation to that.
(The LE could have even been able to identify which edition of the newspaper was being read by her in those photos.) MOO
In this post, in your opinion, police could identify the edition FGM was reading, I agree with that assumption, only NOT with there being a discrepancy, where is your source there’s a discrepancy? I gave a reason why they could identify the paper, because they have the high resolution picture. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong