CA - Elizabeth Holmes (Theranos) Wire Fraud Thread *Guilty* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face lift and…voice change ( pa-leeez!)

Really transparent she thought being preggars would spare her! JMO
Whatever facelift she needs, she’d better get it done before April. Facelifts are generally not a prison option, and she’s not gonna look great by the time she gets out. She’ll be 50-ish with a “I’ve not been sleeping well lately” complexion.
As for the voice….does she stick with the bass or revert to baby-girl soprano? Her jailmates are going to see through the bass in a heartbeat.

Whatever facelift she needs, she’d better get it done before April. Facelifts are generally not a prison option, and she’s not gonna look great by the time she gets out. She’ll be 50-ish with a “I’ve not been sleeping well lately” complexion.
As for the voice….does she stick with the bass or revert to baby-girl soprano? Her jailmates are going to see through the bass in a heartbeat.
FCI Dublin has also been in the hotseat lately as I recall for some abuse of prisoners.

Of course, because EH is too "beautiful" to go to just any old federal prison...the defense requested this specific federal prison. Probably because it is one of the "country club" types of prison. Does everyone get to pick what prison they go to?!

Last edited:

Of course, because EH is too "beautiful" to go to just any old federal prison...the defense requested this specific federal prison. Probably because it is one of the "country club" types of prison. Does everyone get to pick what prison they go to?!
I'd still rather have her there than in my town. We got enough notarity with Felicity Huffman and Lori Laughlin.

Apparently, Federal Prison Camp Bryan is where women who have committed financial crimes do their time, so White Collar criminals.

From Pink Lady Prison Consultants* website: "Camp Inmates are housed in dormitory-style 2 person bunk beds as well as 4 and 8 person cubicles. Storage space in most units consists of an individual locker. Locks may be purchased in the institution commissary. The amount of personal property allowed is limited to those items, which can be safely placed in the space designated."

Being housed in a room with others for 11 years (or one day or one week) is my personal idea of hell.

*pink lady prison consultants is a website for two lawyers who claim to guide female White Collar criminals through the process, and they maybe can get you a reduced sentence. They popped up on a google search for the Bryan prison, and look shady as hell.

Apparently, Federal Prison Camp Bryan is where women who have committed financial crimes do their time, so White Collar criminals.

From Pink Lady Prison Consultants* website: "Camp Inmates are housed in dormitory-style 2 person bunk beds as well as 4 and 8 person cubicles. Storage space in most units consists of an individual locker. Locks may be purchased in the institution commissary. The amount of personal property allowed is limited to those items, which can be safely placed in the space designated."

Being housed in a room with others for 11 years (or one day or one week) is my personal idea of hell.

*pink lady prison consultants is a website for two lawyers who claim to guide female White Collar criminals through the process, and they maybe can get you a reduced sentence. They popped up on a google search for the Bryan prison, and look shady as hell.

I could not agree more- nothing short of death could be worse than losing one's freedom even for a day- and as you point out being housed in a room with others for 11 years would be my idea of personal hell as well- but for Ms. Holmes it is well deserved!!!

A whole universe away from Silicon Valley. Totally unglamorous, unpeopled by celebrities. I mean, who is there on the US VIP list? EH will get to be with the nobodies. I love it.
Davila sure is talking like he means it. Hope he orders the BOP to transport her there, so she doesn’t get to travel in her private plane and bomb-proof limo, which would be quite the travesty.

They could put her in minimum at first, rather than the camp. She won’t be able to strut her stuff, regardless. The sorority sisters magically evaporated, correct? Who’s gonna go down to TX to visit except family?

Besides, she couldn’t hack college, which at a place like Stanford involves living in dorms. 11 ish years in a dorm c/o BOP will be hell for her. And all women? They see through her in a flash! It’s generally guys who think she’s the cat’s meeow. This is gonna be awesome! I pity the poor women who are her bunkies, though; it could get super tedious having to get along.

Last edited:
I could not agree more- nothing short of death could be worse than losing one's freedom even for a day- and as you point out being housed in a room with others for 11 years would be my idea of personal hell as well- but for Ms. Holmes it is well deserved!!!
Other women (i.e. not men) will be an especial torture for EH, I presume.

I posted the BOP manual ^^^^^ as well as the commissary list. Your worldly possessions go in a trunk. You buy the lock at the commissary.

The info is here: FPC Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member