Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Dennis Radar (I refuse to call him by the name he gave to himself). You can't explain a sick, sick mind. Supposedly a family man, and I guess he was according to his daughter. I feel bad for her. IMO

I will google the case as I’m not familiar with it :)

After reading many post about today's PC release I would like to mention :

These dox do not contain ALL of the evidence against RA !!!!! They contain ENOUGH evidence to charge him !!!

Imo there is ALOT more evidence that has not been released yet. I.E. boot prints,his DNA on them, their DNA on his belongings.

This Case is not hinged on 1 single unspent 40cal bullit lol
Thank you for reiterating this. I would be very concerned with just this evidence.

So, for over 5 years we had a suspect with reddish-brown hair. For 3 years we had a suspect who looks young for his age, 20 - 40 years old. We have a witness saying there was a guy dressed all in black. I believe RA was there alone that day, but this all needs explaining at trial, hopefully.

If there’s a weakness in what we know so far IMO it’s the juvenile witnesses. A nimble minded defence attorney can leave them doubting if they saw this man on Feb 13th or a day or week before or if their claims were genuine for several other reasons, for example pressure put on them to have seen the killer within that timeframe. If the two different sketches are supposed to be of the same man, vast age difference, one bearded another not, I could imagine a jury wondering also how accurate their exact recall of clothing.

We’ve known of the ”man in black” for years because a friend of this witness spoke to the media. Unfortunately the link is nowhere to be found anymore but he must’ve not come forward, it’s too late now. What will be significant is did these juveniles give statements to police before or after the photo was released revealing the man’s clothing?

But the bullet places him at the crime scene anyway and hopefully there is still more evidence not detailed in the PC. No mention of fingerprints or DNA found on it but that’d be a real clincher IMO.

JMO

If there’s a weakness in what we know so far IMO it’s the juvenile witnesses. A nimble minded defence attorney can leave them doubting if they saw this man on Feb 13th or a day or week before or if their claims were genuine for several other reasons, for example pressure put on them to have seen the killer within that timeframe. If the two different sketches are supposed to be of the same man, vast age difference, one bearded another not, I could imagine a jury wondering also how accurate their exact recall of clothing.

We’ve known of the ”man in black” for years because a friend of this witness spoke to the media. Unfortunately the link is nowhere to be found anymore but he must’ve not come forward, it’s too late now. What will be significant is did these juveniles give statements to police before or after the photo was released revealing the man’s clothing?

But the bullet places him at the crime scene anyway and hopefully there is still more evidence not detailed in the PC. No mention of fingerprints or DNA found on it but that’d be a real clincher IMO.

JMO
What makes sense to me about the 2 different sketches is that it simply could be that one is of "just some guy" in the area that day and not BG. The reason that makes sense to me is other people were there. I'd be surprised if it was just the women and kids mentioned, and NO men where out there at that time. At least that's how I explain that to myself. :)

Things the document reveals or confirms:

1) The PCA makes no reference at all to the Klines or catfishing.

2) The garments found in Deer Creek by the crime scene search were from one or both of the girls.

3) If there was ever a gun in the Wabash River, it isn't RA's Sig Sauer. There's nothing we know so far that calls for a second gun. (There may still be a need for a big knife.)

4) RA's vehicle was almost certainly parked at the former CPS building.

5) A man resembling RA was seen walking toward the MHB shortly before the murderer met the girls. (2:13)

6) One of the victims is heard on audio mentioning seeing a gun.

7) A man resembling RA was seen walking along a road between the Monon High Bridge and the place RA's car was parked. That man looked like he had been in a fight and had muddy, bloody clothing. This around 4PM on the day of the murders.

8) RA's Sig Sauer produced the same extraction marks on a test round as the marks on an unfired round at the crime scene. RA says he never knew RL or visited his property, nor did he ever lend out that firearm. (I'd hate to have to explain that innocently.)

There could be more, but that's what jumps out at me for now.
Just a slight correction. #2 the PCA states the clothes in the river were from BOTH girls.

I definitely think RA went to the bridge with the specific intent to murder Abby & Libby. I don't know how they connected, either through KK or CSAM, A-Shots, whatever, but I do think he knew they would be there. He arrived by his own admission at approx 1:30 and they were dropped off at 1:46.

He noticed a few other teenage girls while making his way towards the bridge, again by his own admission, that said he looked creepy, on a mission, with head down, etc.

I think Abby & Libby innocently thought they were going to meet a young boy they had spoken to online. Unfortunately it ended up being this monster. Libby was worried enough to get the video of him before he got to them.

Bless their hearts, how terrified must they have been when they saw a gun? Time to take a breather. Hug your kids folks.

#Justice4Abby&Libby

MOO

Attaching for anyone who wants to read it here / has any issues reading it on any of the news sites. This is just the PCA.

Also - am I crazy or am I not really saying this "other person involved possibly" that we were told about in the latest hearing? Am I missing that somewhere in the PCA?
Thank you! Though something is still missing. Page 8.

Well unless you think there were 2 men dressed as Bridge Guy around the bridge at the time of the murders and one of them is highly innocent .... ?
Those were opinions of the investigator not anything he admitted to. That's a huge difference.

Every middle age man in the Midwest owns a blue jacket and blue jeans. Cmon.

My personal opinion is they wanted this as sealed as long as possible because they look like incompetent jackasses. Mooo

2017 he should of been arrested yet here we are and it’s nearly 2023. This just doesn’t reflect well on LE.
It’s called the fog of war (an enormous case). Things that look so easy to you from the comfort of your couch are not so simple with twenty phones ringing, not enough help to handle the cascade of leads, and meetings every two hours.

I agree, very incriminating. Why on earth didn't his wife/family recognize him? This remains a mystery to me.
I feel that a lot of times family can be in denial, even if they might have suspected something. They'd have an inkling... then go "Nah. No way it could be the man I've shared his bed with for the past ~30 yrs. He just COULDN'T do something like that!". I find myself rolling my eyes at family when I hear them say stuff like that. I mutter under my breath... "Family" and disregard what they say. This is all MOO and I don't have any actual experience listening to statements from family (I'm not LE). This is from watching shows like Dateline where they've talked to family.

I noticed there were supposed to be 8 pages in the PCA. There are only 7 pages. Could page 8 contain something about continuing to investigate the involvement or other suspects? Or is the PCA now just shorter due to the redactions?
12 pages here

I definitely think RA went to the bridge with the specific intent to murder Abby & Libby. I don't know how they connected, either through KK or CSAM, A-Shots, whatever, but I do think he knew they would be there. He arrived by his own admission at approx 1:30 and they were dropped off at 1:46.

He noticed a few other teenage girls while making his way towards the bridge, again by his own admission, that said he looked creepy, on a mission, with head down, etc.

I think Abby & Libby innocently thought they were going to meet a young boy they had spoken to online. Unfortunately it ended up being this monster. Libby was worried enough to get the video of him before he got to them.

Bless their hearts, how terrified must they have been when they saw a gun? Time to take a breather. Hug your kids folks.

#Justice4Abby&Libby

MOO

This is what gives me pause as well - the witness testimony seems to give the idea he was lying in wait

But he could have just been waiting for someone to come alone then decided to risk it?

Many first time killers don't actually plan to do the murder during an assault but lose control - evidence of overkill is seen on those kinds of murders.

He didn't voluntarily go to LE back in 2017, someone identified his car. Source: Rafael Sanchez @WRTV

so they knew about him and looked into him they didn't just loose him in the file THEY went to him and then .... idk i guess just stopped?.
Apperently its way crazy than that!! poster @girlhasnoname posted in the last thread :

so they knew about him and looked into him they didn't just loose him in the file THEY went to him and then .... idk i guess just stopped?.
Does anyone have a source for that information Rafael Sanchez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels