Deceased/Not Found UK - Leah Louise Ware (still missing) and Alexandra Morgan, May/Nov 2021 *Guilty*

At 10.21am, once the jury bailiff had been sworn in, the jury was retired to deliberate. They must now consider all of the evidence in the case before returning to the courtroom with a verdict in due course.

The judge has asked them to come to a unanimous verdict. Any further updates will be provided on the SussexLive website.

10:32 KEY EVENT

BREAKING | Jury retires to consider verdict​

Good morning. In the past few minutes, the jury has been sent out to consider its verdict on the two charges of murder.

The jury has now been retired in the double murder trial of Mark Brown. The defendant is accused of the murders of two mums from Sussex and Kent in 2021.

Leah Ware, 32 at the time of her disappearance, has not been seen since May 7, 2021, and the prosecution alleges she was murdered by Brown. Alexandra Morgan, known as Alex, was 34 at the time of her death on November 14, 2021, with Brown insisting her death was an accident.

Brown has admitted to disposing of Alex's body in a state of panic but pleads not guilty to both murders. This morning (November 29), the judge, Mr Justice Nicholas Hilliard, told the jury what must be proven to come to the verdict of murder before doing the same for the verdict of manslaughter.

At 10.21am, once the jury bailiff had been sworn in, the jury was retired to deliberate. They must now consider all of the evidence in the case before returning to the courtroom with a verdict in due course.

The judge has asked them to come to a unanimous verdict.

Is there a reason why the prosecution did not call the long term girlfriend to the stand? to confirm the parts of his story where she is mentioned.

I thought they would have called MB long term partner to give evidence on the dates that she found out about the cheating and the bleach being taken to the farm etc.

Maybe LW had enough of being at the shipping container with MB refusing to leave his long term partner she might of threatened to expose him he chose to kill her and burn her body. Another one is that the drug dealer who testified early on in the trial he spoke about sleeping with LW on 7/5/21, did MB find out about that and then killed LW
I do not believe they will find LW body due to how much MB knows about burning a body and the length of time he had to conceal it.

They have had 2 days now, so obviously no immediate, unanimous decision was reached.

I think in the case of AM it is pretty clear cut, but LW may be more problematic.

Great news..

I hope his prediction that he will get 25 years comes true…and perhaps the Judge can throw in a few extra years as a bonus for him.
"25 to life" - the muppet has seen too many American thrillers. Absolute idiot.

Hats off to the police forces and the prosecution for what seems to have been an excruciating case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back