Deceased/Not Found Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *husband guilty* #5

Today is the day. No guesses from me about the sentence, too many variables available for the judge to consider, either as a longer sentence or a shorter one.

What I hope is, life without parole, such as what is left of Chris Dawson's allotted time is spent behind bars, not because he is too weak and too old and ill, and has this problem , or that, and is a danger to the public.

It is his 50 years of freedom that is a danger, the idea that it can be gotten away with, and one can go on marrying, having more children, actually ADOPTING two children ( this staggers me that he entered into this arrangement ) marry again, continue a career, buy property, have family around.

That killing a wife, long ago, is forgivable and repentable.

It is not.

But.. we will see what comes down from the bench today.

I thought it was next Tuesday so I rearranged an appointment I had that day. :D

Then yesterday I put my name down for an impromptu Christmas lunch for today. This was before I found out that the sentencing was today and not next week like I thought.

I'm just going to have to cancel.

I don't want to miss his comeuppance.

Anyway I just rang a friend who is going to give my apologies. I can't miss this, have been waiting too long, but not as long as Lynette's family.

Would not be surprised if we see and hear a Christopher Skase like courtroom farce in an hours time.

f096a5d31047726ef38a9c544acd9cb3748f511f

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back