ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of interesting pieces of information in this article. it clears up that SG was referring to the grub truck hoodie guy as the person who they want conformation of their alibi for.

Also how SG states “Some people came to us and said that he’s out of the country. He didn’t take a DNA test,”.

I wonder how true that is? Surely they would have taken that persons DNA?
Why would they take his DNA? Playing devil's advocate here. Did they take DNA from the Vidot guy that was at the truck and gave an interview? I'm worried about vigilante justice. JMO

Its usually right in front of your face, wild theories are usually just that, wild. Someone scorned, someone jealous, someone with a vendetta. Probably someone they know, I dont believe the perp went into the house with the intentions of murdering 4 people with a knife, just doesnt make sense to me, very bold and cocky(not traits of sus behvior profile),1 or 2 were the target, knife was used for stealth and no trace. SG's comments could go either way I believe. If k and m were the target and perp encountered ethan i dont believe he wouldve engaged with him unless he could be id or he knew who he was. Per p couldve also had a gun and used it to keep them quiet

Did you look on the media thread?. Midway through I started putting them on there. Hmmm maybe if I include the word transcript in the header, it would be easier to search for. Which one were you looking for?.
I tried, but the transcripts just seemed to get all mixed in with a bunch of media. And I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

In that instance I was trying to find transcripts of the two press conferences. But I know there is a lot of work that goes into creating them, and they can be invaluable in discussions. I just wish we had them all together in one, easily searched location.

Anyway, thanks for all your work! It is greatly appreciated. :)

Defensive wounds can be quite minor. There's a reason the coroner/ME say that all were sleeping. It means that the defensive wounds are consistent with being awakened (so, person is still lying down, puts their hands up instinctively and gets some kind of wound on the hand or arm).

Does NOT mean that the victim managed to scratch the killer (who is likely wearing a ski mask and gloves and has on long-sleeved apparel, probably a jacket).

The only thing being confirmed here are comments by SG which are not to be confused with facts of the investigation per the authorities.

In this case, SG first claimed "the means of death don't match." Later, he clarified K's (stab) wounds were worse than M's (stab) wounds. And now it's K's injuries were "significantly more brutal" than M's. Quotes are SG, not authorities or the Latah Coroner.

To be clear, the official news release by the Latah County Coroner was the Manner of Death: Stabbing

I wonder if one girl may have beeb strangled or beaten to death, while also being stabbed? Maybe the actual cause of her death was strangulation? imo

Hey Everyone,
I need your help. We need to recognize the great work our moderators do on Websleuths. If you could donate even a dollar to our yearly moderator fundraiser that would be great. Please use one of the following apps to donate
PayPal
Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14
Bank to Bank using zelle please use the email address triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
Please be sure to put in the memo "FOR THE MODS"

We understand not everyone can donate. Without donating you can still let our mods know how much you appreciate their work by posting a note of thanks on THIS THREAD if you cannot donate.

Every penny raised goes to the moderators.
Tricia

I apologise as I haven't had time to read everyone's posts, but I'm genuinely curious as to why people think Kaylee's dad was talking about the killer when he mentioned going up steps?.
he cleared it up in a Fox interview the next morning and said he was indeed referring to going upstairs in the house.

TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW WITH KAYLEE'S MOM, DAD AND SISTER - PART 1

4 December.

Mom - I know she was hurt. Hurt so bad that she is not able to recover. That is just terrible.

Sister - I know, it's okay.

Mom - It's terrible. I cannot fathom in my head what kind of person did this.

Dad - Who's capable of this.

Mom - And why?. I can't sleep at night. I lay in bed pondering just millions of different scenarios and just.. I want to know, but there's stuff you obviously don't want to know, you know?, but I think I want to know it all and..

Sister - You're ok.

Mom - I just don't understand why. How somebody could take somebody.. the 4, 4 of them, it wasn't just my girl just so savagely.. (a definite cut in video at this point).

Entin - Is anyone acting differently since the murders?. I mean, is there anyone that you have a weird feeling about?. That the girls knew or that comes to mind?.
Sister - Yeah, I would say, not in the immediate circle by any means, but a few of the names that have been circulating around, I think it's hard not to kind of, you know, dig into this and I don't know how much of that is just because we have so little information from law enforcement and how much of it really is, you know, a sister or a father's intuition.

Entin - Can you elaborate at all?. You don't have to give a name, but I mean, is it someone that she knew or..?

Mom - I have something to say about that. I just feel like there's been a couple of individuals that were cleared very fast that maybe they shouldn't but, and, yeah..

Dad - Share the strong alibi, if you can just dismiss..

Mom - ..just really fast, just, you know, an hour later and we're like 'what?' and, I don't know. I don't know anything about those individuals. I just know they were people that definitely should have been looked at and yeah.

Dad - I don't know what would prevent you from sharing somebody's alibi.

Sister - Yeah, I think that's what we're struggling with. So it's like, you know, we know what we know. We've fought for J., Kaylee's boyfriend and, you know, we still stand that way. So, I did just kind of want to clear that up while we're talking through this ambiguity that, you know, that's not what we're honing in on here.

Mom - No, it's not.

Dad - We don't want to make more victims out of innocent people.

Sister - Exactly.

Dad - We definitely don't want to do that.

Entin - You've mentioned before that you didn't want to have a funeral right now because the killer's still out there. Is that something that you're still thinking about?. Are you nervous at all?. I mean, because in Moscow we talked to students. People are really nervous there.

Dad - They should be.

Sister - Yeah.

Dad - Targeted to me seems behaviour based. That's why I don't like it and it kind of pits the parents against each other, so, I don't like that. I just told some of the other parents today that 'if your daughter.. no ill will from me man'. To me, if you go have a couple of beers or go out and hang out with your friends and then come home and go to bed, if that's your target, then I think we all do that. I think we all come home and go to our beds.

Mom - That makes us all targets.

Dad - Yeah, so it..

Entin - So, it's kind of a bad word then?. I mean, it doesn't really make sense in some ways.

Dad - Exactly.

Entin - In the past you have told me that. You said 'I think it was kind of a weird word to choose'.

Dad - Yeah, I mean, it makes sense if there was some bad behaviour that they did. Let's say they came from a strip club or something and then somebody followed them home. That's a targeted thing. That's what comes.. I've had innocent people that were interviewed that were their neighbours and they said 'I'd be a lot more scared if it wasn't targeted, because I'm not doing anything to target me', and I'm like 'well, if targeting is just going to bed with your friend...'.

Entin - So, maybe that was just a way to calm people down?.

Dad - I feel like it was strategic.

Sister - Yeah.

Dad - It was a strategic way to keep people from hitting the door, transfering out and turning that place into a ghost town.

Sister - You never think you're going to lose your little sister. Never. You never think you're going to have to bury you daughter.

Mom - Absolutely unbelievable. It's nothing, nothing compared to the way that I feel and I don't know if.. I mean, it's several things, it's her age, it's how it happened. Why it happened. Who did this to her?.

Dad - It's her life.. just graduating.

Mom - Who did this to her and her friends. The fact that she was with her best friend. I mean, since they were little girls.

Dad made interesting statements that "targeted" meant behavior-based.

Perhaps killer was motivated by a huge disapproval and loathing of his victims' lifestyle.
JMO.

I read KGDad’s quotes as expressing concern that by characterizing these murders as “targeted,” there’s an implication IN HIS OPINION that the targeted victim(s) behavior triggered the attack.

In other words, he sees it as victim-blaming.

In context, he’s saying that their behavior — socializing / partying with friends, coming home and going to bed — was nothing out of the ordinary for their age and student status. He says he’s heard from student peers that they would be more scared if the attacks were not “targeted” because the student peers do not believe their (student peers’) behavior(s) would cause them to be targeted.

He’s saying everyone is a target because his daughter and the other victims didn’t trigger this attack through their behaviors.

JMO.

Idk but leaving the country sounds a bit like a red flag to me. Jmo

But you have no idea of the guy's life. He might leave the country around this time every year to visit family for the holidays. There is literally a million other legit reasons he could have for leaving the country. Oh yeah, and he has been publicly cleared by LE so I don't see any red flags.

He says she didnt' call 911.
No
Who is NOT believed to be involved?

Two surviving roommates,

Male in the Grub Truck surveillance video,

Private party driver who took Kaylee and Madison home on November 13th,

The male Kaylee and Madison called numerous times during the early morning hours of November 13th,

Any individual at the residence when 911 was called, or

The individual on the lease who moved out of the residence before the school year started and was not present at the time of the incident.

Source
Sorry if this one is obvious but have they also ruled out the 4 sets of victim parents and the 2 sets of non-victim parents? Especially now that we know one of the parents fixed a lock the day before...why didn't landlord or locksmith do that? ( Not pointing any fingers just curious on the full list of cleared individuals).

I think they also ruled out the neighbor who is a law student and the previous knife threat guy on a bike who turned himself in. Is that correct?

I'm curious if the house has a cleaning service or other maintenance workers who have key codes and access? Even Amazon drivers sometimes have garage codes nowadays.

Not necessarily! If you’re ordering through one of the main food delivery apps, your address is in the app. The driver picks up your food with your name & the app navigates them to your address. When you receive your order, there may be a receipt with your name, or there may not. The restaurant doesn’t have your address either. Lots of restaurants, especially big chains like JIB, have their own personalized stickers, like we see here, that they use to write the customer’s name & to seal the bag shut so the driver’s can’t sneak a fry!
Thanks for that info. I don't have food delivery or restaurant apps and have never used one. Last time I had food delivered was 4 years ago...times have certainly changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288