If they can't find Stacey

csds703

Former Member
Reaction score
First, I want to thank you all for all the information you have provided.
I have been following this quietly but haven't posted yet.
When I saw Drew on the Today Show, it struck me that he was being smug because he knows/thinks that a body will never be recovered.
Although I truly wish and hope that I am wrong and that she is alive, how easy would it be to prosecute this guy if they don't find Stacey.
Without a body, there could be reasonable doubt.

The sad reality is you're right. I've followed a case for years where they did have the body and still to date haven't made the case. Just look at Kathleen's case. With DP and his background in LE ... it'll be tough.

Thanks for posting!!!

I think if they have anything else on him it is very possible. Exp if KS death comes back on him, reasonable doubt. I dont know the law though but could see it happening.

They will find her...someone will talk...he has paid others off to be quiet before..this time someone will talk. I think someone knows what happened and they will come forward because their not as beholden to him as he thinks...also there are the children's voice, the neighbors, the other friends that are coming forward..their is someone out there, and on each crime he uses a different someone, that is going to come forward on this one. This is way different from laundering money from bribes, drugs, etc.. and this person will come forward because if they don't they know they are in for much more when the truth comes out. Look at the social and political structure of that community...things are not well there when the mayor goes over the chief of police for a cop...something wicked this way comes.
The mayor of that town is so dirty, from my observations, that it is unbelievable what he has already gotten away with. From what I have read about this mayor and his actions..well he has alot of of explaining to do from who gets to build there, the price of the homes ( which of course gives the community more taxes), to who runs the social service agency (the way he presented this as a counseling agency, who happens to be his daughter just graduated from college), to who the police chief can put under a hearing on appropriate judgement while on duty as a cop.

Something does not sit right here with the mayor and Drew. Who, other then another person involved in something underhanded, would do such a thing to their town in the light of national publicity? A person who owes someone something...this town is corrupt and this needs to be investigated.

Delta, I hope you are right, but I am not too confident about them finding her. I mean they haven't found Lisa yet. This place must be a maze. Why can't they find anyone there?????

They can't find anyone because the town is corrupt. They will now though..because someone who does want the town to continue and this reign of ridiculousness to end will come forward.

But I don't think she is anywhere near this town, on one hand, because of the airport where her car was found, etc. Then again I think she is somewhere in the town or very close by because maybe the car at the airport was just to throw LE off.

It's just when people lie, and IMHO, Drew is lying, and he would be combining some truth with the lie. It just seems to work that way. I think he either took her in the plane somewhere or he has disposed of her body somewhere very close to home. Which the airport is very close to home.

Yes, and he has been a cop there for years, and years. I just read that his retirement pay is going to be 6,000. a year. Cops stick together after that long, they just do. I pray you are right, but I just saw him on Dan Abrams and this guy is too confident, too cocky. Now saying that Stacey "liked attention of men" "I paid for her to have a tummy tuck and boob job"

They can't find anyone because the town is corrupt. They will now though..because someone who does want the town to continue and this reign of ridiculousness to end will come forward.

JMHO, but in most small towns, a corrupt and disgraced cop is considered to be the lowest scum on earth by not only the general population but especially by others in law enforcement.
IF there are any policemen on the force who know anything corrupt that he has done, I bet they will turn on Drew Peterson like wolves on a scared trapped rabbit.

Also, now that he is suspended with pay, under investigation and a named suspect in a disappearance and soon, possibly a homicide, I doubt he will ever return to LE even before any formal criminal proceedings occur.
So, none of his partners in crime, whether they were fellow LE or came from paid criminal elements in society, have any reason to fear him. He has no jurisdiction over their lives or their under the table secrets any longer.

The truth needs to come out. If he harmed Kathleen Savio with the knowldge or assistance of any other person, those with info need to step up and be better men than Drew is.
If Drew murdered Stacy, her body needs to be recovered and returned to her family for burial. She is a young mother who deserves better than to have her bones picked clean by scavenger animals out in the wilderness somewhere.

I hope so much that those who know even a smidgen of what Drew has done that is unlawful wll sing like canaries, if they haven't already started doing so.

Not my experience. Yeah, I am prejudice. Was married to a cop in a small town and he was abusive to me and is now to his current wife. He is no longer on the police force because they fired him finally. He stalked me for two years after our divorce. The day he tried to kill me a cop in that town drove by and refused to help me he said "it's my day off", yet he was in his police car. My neighbor heard it, called 9-11. As God would have it a new police officer on the force came out. He was my savior. Because of him the state finally charged my ex with stalking. I am alive today because of a new honest cop. So forgive me if I am a little cynical regarding small town cops...

Sorry to hear that CC. God sends us Guardian Angels. Sounds like the new cop was yours. Hugs to you!

I hope and pray that Stacy is found and soon. I pray that someone who does know something comes forward for the sake of Stacy's children. I pray Drew gets what's coming to him.

Thanks sweetie, but when God gives you Lemons...well you know the rest. That was a long time ago, the experience changed my life and led me to do what I do best. Today I minister to and advocate for hurting women.

Sorry to hear that CC. God sends us Guardian Angels. Sounds like the new cop was yours. Hugs to you!

I hope and pray that Stacy is found and soon. I pray that someone who does know something comes forward for the sake of Stacy's children. I pray Drew gets what's coming to him.

Thanks sweetie, but when God gives you Lemons...well you know the rest. That was a long time ago, the experience changed my life and led me to do what I do best. Today I minister to and advocate for hurting women.

God has a plan... Glad He showed you your calling. :blowkiss:

I have been praying hard for Stacey to be found. Each time another man gets away with this in Illinois, it becomes easier for the next guy.
I believe "we" need to stay on the State of Illinois like white on rice. Women aren't save there IMHO:twocents:

I have been praying hard for Stacey to be found. Each time another man gets away with this in Illinois, it becomes easier for the next guy.
I believe "we" need to stay on the State of Illinois like white on rice. Women aren't save there IMHO:twocents:

I think you're spot on. But it's not just Illinois. Every guy who murders someone builds up the confidence of the next guy, who makes notes of what "not" to do to get caught.

I agree! We are here to learn lessons from our experiences and use them to help others. : )

God also had plans for Kathleen and Stacy. The reason Kathleen was exhumed is to show the world the real Drew Peterson so they will then know that Stacy didn't walk away. I have faith that Stacy will be found and her body will lead right back to Drew.

If you look at the probability that Laci and Connor would wash up on the shore before Scott's trial...that was one in a million! Everything happens for a reason. : )

I agree! We are here to learn lessons from our experiences and use them to help others. : )

God also had plans for Kathleen and Stacy. The reason Kathleen was exhumed is to show the world the real Drew Peterson so they will then know that Stacy didn't walk away. I have faith that Stacy will be found and her body will lead right back to Drew.

If you look at the probability that Laci and Connor would wash up on the shore before Scott's trial...that was one in a million! Everything happens for a reason. : )

Yes! I do NOT believe in coincidences (sp?). God brought Laci and Connor home, in more ways than one. He will do the same for Stacy and Kathleen. Praying for the same for Michelle Young and Janet Aboroa (sp?).

cc:

Sorry to hear what you had to go through. Have you ever contacted or talked with the young cop that did save you?? Hopefully, he has not become corrupted within the department!!!!!

It does appear that "small towns" have more dishonest cops than normal. Probably, just because of their own size of the department.

I also believe that God will bring justice for Stacy and Kathleen and all others that DP has either killed or made a living hell for them, which includes DP going to prison for life. (I honestly can't see him killing himself).

cc:

Sorry to hear what you had to go through. Have you ever contacted or talked with the young cop that did save you?? Hopefully, he has not become corrupted within the department!!!!!

It does appear that "small towns" have more dishonest cops than normal. Probably, just because of their own size of the department.

I also believe that God will bring justice for Stacy and Kathleen and all others that DP has either killed or made a living hell for them, which includes DP going to prison for life. (I honestly can't see him killing himself).

He wouldn't kill himself because he thinks he is above the law and smarter than everyone else.

cc:

Yes, I believe that. I come from a small town and there were some cops that were d*cks. Heck even the state cops that were stationed there were too. One had a thing for a girl that was in high school. She didn't like one of my friends and told this state cop to harrass us. He did. In hindsight we should have reported it or at least told our parents but we were afraid.

Then my brother got a ticket and had to go to court. State law that the case will be thrown out if the cop doesn't show up for court. Well, my brother was there on court day but the cop wasn't. It should have been thrown out but according to the Judge "We have different rules in Nelson County." I couldn't believe it....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back