ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why I am harping on this. But, I believe with all the video and the enhancements of the video possible by the FBI that they very likely have knowledge about the plate or lack thereof. So many options there from paper plate, purposefully obscured plate, stolen plate, etc.

But, I also wonder if they are truly able to do this enhancement from the video they have, do they have a profile of the occupant or occupants?

IMO, this crime seems so well planned that IF a getaway car was used, the perps likely obscured or faked the license plate.

What if Kaylee didn’t want Adam to know she was in town, because Adam would tell his friend/ roommate / brother / girlfriend?

Or didn’t want Adam to know when she was pulling out for good?

Like a guy not wanting their girlfriend’s sister to know something because that’s gonna be a problem.

Just ideas.

MOO
Or it could be something that a girlfriend told Kaylee in confidence, something maybe she promised not to repeat but Maddie told the one guy who wasn't supposed to know because it was about him and now the cat is out of the bag.
MOO

I clearly hear (in so many words) "Maddie, what did you tell Adam?" and Maddie saying "I told Adam everything".
So who is Adam?
I hear Ash, what did u say to Adams? I told Ash everything is what I hear. Say the name Adams and Adam and compare which she said

This is just in the small time before their death.

How can Adam not be of interest?

We’ll just disagree.
I think where people are getting mixed up is LE has had this video since the very beginning. Surely they investigated who "Adam" was and spoke to him. Maybe he's not of interest, maybe he is.

But we are not the first people to see this video. The Fox article says it was provided to LE weeks ago and the Facebook busybodys were upset that LE did not release it to the public so they did.

It tells LE nothing they didn't know a few weeks ago. It "breaks open" nothing because LE has had it for weeks.

It is, of course, a new topic for discussion here because it is in MSM now but that doesn't mean everyone's going to agree on the probative value.

I think we need to find out if the sound from the video is real first. I'm not 100% convinced it is.
Is it really just a still image with sound? That is very suspicious to me. In any case, even assuming it is a genuine clip of the girls talking, I don't think it is meaningful at all. Edit: spelling

Idaho murders: Surveillance image appears to show Kaylee Goncalves and Maddie Mogen hours before slayings

Idaho murders: Surveillance image appears to show Kaylee Goncalves and Maddie Mogen hours before slayings

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Fox shows footage of two of the victims 10 minutes before they arrive at the food truck.

It's footage of 2-3 hours before the murders. Similar footage has been available for a long time. The name Adam is not mentioned in other footage?

I think where people are getting mixed up is LE has had this video since the very beginning. Surely they investigated who "Adam" was and spoke to him. Maybe he's not of interest, maybe he is.

But we are not the first people to see this video. The Fox article says it was provided to LE weeks ago and the Facebook busybodys were upset that LE did not release it to the public so they did.

It tells LE nothing they didn't know a few weeks ago. It "breaks open" nothing because LE has had it for weeks.

It is, of course, a new topic for discussion here because it is in MSM now but that doesn't mean everyone's going to agree on the probative value.
I can agree with this. Not so much the name, but the question itself and in the tone it is asked is what intrigues me...

I can see what you’re saying, but I think it’s a pretty big leap to say that not only has the white Elantra owner not heard of this crime, that he/she was very close by to, but also that everyone they know or associate with has also never heard about it (or you’d assume they would have been alerted).
I actually agree that it is entirely possible that owner has not heard of the murders.

Or if they have, they have not followed closely.

This could arise with tourists passing through or there with others to party that weekend.

What I don't understand is why LE have not uncovered ownership details by now as they have access and personnel to check every and all databases.

It might not be the car at all.

Perp could still be local and travelling on food, bicycle or any other vehicle.

Nothing makes sense.
It's a blessing the CCTV footage from the club has not been made public because it would have led to many more innocents being accused wrongly by social media without ethics.

Is it really just a still image with sound? That is very suspicious to me. In any case, even assuming it is a genuine clip of the girls talking, I don't think it is meaningful at all. Edit: spelling
It's a video but the Fox article states Fox is only releasing the still image out of respect to the leaker.

Wow. I’m pretty stunned at the reaction to this article. I guess I shouldn’t have shared. My intention was never to dox hg or the newly named young person. To me, it gave some insight on the possible mindsets of the girls. It appears one was upset. MOO. I would think that would typically initiate banter among the group etc, but somehow it’s causing tension and for that I apologize.
It’s not your fault! Fox put this out there, you were just sharing the news as any one of us would have.

That's evident in the Fox news releases - nothing to see. Since police have had the footage for some time, it's a new video that does not provide any new information. It sure does have the right results of people thinking there's a breakthrough and now police are looking for Adam, the man with the white car who was not hiding in the house prior to the murders.

It's a video but the Fox article states Fox is only releasing the still image out of respect to the leaker.
it's a 6min walk to the grub truck and you can view the "few" business that have cams. It won't be hard to work out..

Why would you think that? IF LE could determine that *ADAM* was indeed mentioned in this vid, any LE worth their salt would be looking for this *ADAM* as a matter of routine. MOO
We’re not worried about LE doing their job. There’s the problem of people outside of LE investigating the person mentioned.

MOO

I can see what you’re saying, but I think it’s a pretty big leap to say that not only has the white Elantra owner not heard of this crime, that he/she was very close by to, but also that everyone they know or associate with has also never heard about it (or you’d assume they would have been alerted).
I actually agree that it is entirely possible that owner has not heard of the murders.

Or if they have, they have not followed closely.

This could arise with tourists passing through or there with others to party that weekend.

What I don't understand is why LE have not uncovered ownership details by now as they have access and personnel to check every and all databases.

It might not be the car at all.

Perp could still be local and travelling on food, bicycle or any other vehicle.

Nothing makes sense.
It's a blessing the CCTV footage from the club has not been made public because it would have led to many more innocents being accused wrongly by social media without ethics.

Yes. Almost as if the dog was missing when the girls arrived home that night from the Grub Truck and than he just suddenly appeared again the next day.
I don't think K and M would have just gone to bed or spent time texting if the dog had been missing when they got home. They probably would have at least looked around the neighborhood, calling for him.

Considering that the person and or person that were in the white Hyundai elentra that was near the murder scene on November 13 hasn’t come forward in 10 or 11 days. Leads me to believe this person or persons were involved in the murders or saw the person or persons who were.

LE tried to release the bulletin in a less threatening way so to speak in order to generate leads and to get the person who drove that vehicle near the scene to come forward. However, when persons or person is guilty and or has something to hide no amount of friendly talk will get them to come forward. Which seems to be what is happening with this white Hyundai Elentra.

Regarding your statement not everyone trusts cops. Well people should take them at their word here and try to help them solve the murders of 4 innocent people and stop being so selfish like worrying about if they are going to jail for a drug transaction or underage drinking when all the cops truly care about in this circumstance is to get the killer and or killers of these 4 people brought to justice. JMO
I cannot LIKE your post enough, I agree 100%! MOO

My whole point was regardless if they were the owner of that white Hyundai Elentra or not is a moot point. If they were in the vehicle when it was caught on camera driving past the murder scene on the morning of November 13 than they should come forward and have been asked to do so.

The person and or person who were in the white Hyundai on the morning of November 13 near the murder scene has not come forward after 10 days which is very telling

I am thinking...if the owner of Hyundai Elantra was not the killer, but, say, driving the killer without knowing where and why (maybe the killer said, as someone mentioned, I need to bring drugs to this house, just wait for me), and then on the way back the murderer killed the owner, drove the car further and hid it somewhere, or drowned in some lake, and walked to his house, so there is no one to come forward, is it a plausible scenario? Sooner or later the disappearance will be noticed, but depending on where the owner lives and how social he is, maybe not soon. Is it a scenario?

I don't think K and M would have just gone to bed or spent time texting if the dog had been missing when they got home. They probably would have at least looked around the neighborhood, calling for him.
With all due respect, and I LOVE dogs,but the dog was lucky, the location of the dog is irrelevant, and the crazy <modsnip> would easily have slaughtered the dog too if it was in anyway an impediment to intentions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member