ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
The still photo with audio of the 3 walking down the street does not seem right to me.

The beginning words are allegedly Kaylee speaking to Maddie, yet I hear the word "ash". I played it numerous times and that is all that I kept hearing.

I understand that Fox News wants to protect someone, but it would be better if they just did something in the editing room where they could block out the identifying sidewalk and background so we can watch and hear it at the same time. Instead of looking at a still and hearing the voices.

Does anyone hear recognize Kaylee and Maddie's voices, if so, does that really sound like them?

TYIA

Moo...the knife and chain glove(if used) are metal, so they can be sterilized just like hospital equipment. So no dna of victims would be found. I think they would keep their knife.....moo
But what if the knife used by the killer had a hilt? Some have posted that it might not be possible to remove all of the blood residue if the knife had a hilt.

5 days earlier, Fox News exclusive interview

EXCLUSIVE: The father of slain University of Idaho student Kaylee Goncalves told Fox News Digital that the victims had "big open gouges" that were clearly the work of a "sadistic male" and called police "cowards" for not sharing more with the public.

"They're just being cowards. There are girls walking around the street right now that deserve to know. They should be looking out for a sadistic male."

— Steve Goncalves, Kaylee's father, said of police not sharing more

No retraction or correction from Fox - links still there.
SG made a correction in his last interview. He said that he meant the lawyers who are preventing the release of police info.

T
I don't know about that. Wouldn't the parents be able to give their consent for the cell phones, especially if their "child" was still on their parents' service. I understand that each of these "children" were over the age of 18 and were adults, but if it's the parents' plan, I don't know if that matters. I would think that these search warrants are for the cell phone records of individuals whom LE needed to investigate in order to clear them. People who were possible suspects by virtue of being seen with the victims or being in their inner circle. I would think that search warrants could have been sought for the vehicles and homes of some of these same people and/or to obtain DNA swabs from them.
Always want a search warrant even if consent given.

But what if the knife used by the killer had a hilt? Some have posted that it might not be possible to remove all of the blood residue if the knife had a hilt.
Knives are available that are one piece...no seams...zombie knives are illegal in UK but not in USA they are often one piece.....moo throwing knives are usually one piece...moo

Last edited:
What if they had one of these parties with 30+ people - and a current or former student (or University employee) shows up and is happy, and one of the girls quietly tells a guy, I don’t want him here.

The guy takes the opportunity to show off and with two friend they approach the guy, and say - you have to go - Now. The guy leaves under threat for force, but feels humiliated.
Thanks for a scenario that is not only possible, but also realistic given the life style of the victims.

With all four primary host and hostesses deceased and their active social schedules, that possibility is going to take alot of resources to run down.

It would take extensive interviews to establish who was likely at what party / unofficial social gathering that was held at the home in the last say, six months. Then attempting to determine if there was anybody who became "uninvited" in the course of the night.

Yet, the scenario is sooo simple and sooo plausible, running it down would seem to be worth the effort as it could pay off big.

Last edited:
SG made a correction in his last interview. He said that he meant the lawyers who are preventing the release of police info.
I know what he said in his later interview. I watched it & double-checked by reading ABT's transcription in this thread which we're all on.
The member Liz - who I was replying to told me ' He didn't give an interview where he called anyone a coward' ( I just wanted to keep it factual)

Today he says he was referring to the lawyer, singular. ( Prosecuting Atty?)
TRANSCRIPTION OF INTERVIEW WITH KAYLEE'S DAD

17TH DECEMBER.

Reporter - Joining me now is the father of Kaylee Gonsalves, as well as their family's attorney. S. thanks so much for joining the programme, again. I made a promise to you that our audience would stay on this case and not let this case die. We had a cooling off period last week, out of respect for law enforcement to bring the temperature down a little bit. What new can you tell us, S.?. I know we got this new surveillance video that was released by our digital team today. What can you tell us?.

Dad - We've had that film for a while. I believe the business reached out to us directly and after they had given it to the police. So, it was kind of a comfort to us because it's just two girls having a good time, talking about, you know, asking about their bartender and just being girls on the way to the GRUB truck.

Reporter - Yeah, so you don't suspect that this guy A. that's stated in the video is somehow a suspect or anything like that?. You guys have known about this video for awhile?.

Dad - We have and we asked and we did the obvious due diligence when we looked into that and it was pretty clear that this individual was not a part of the investigation, as far as a suspect.

Reporter - S. what can you tell us about the investigation?. We heard about the car details being released as well. Is there anything that we can do to get some answers for you guys so we can get this suspect whoever it is in custody?.

Dad - They've kind of informed us, through communications, that they've checked all the easiest paths. So, like if this individual had this car registered to his name and it was just something very quick that they could just look up in the area and go right to his house, they've done all the due diligence, they've done all that. So, now they're reaching out and they're gonna look to the community to see if this individual borrowed this car. It doesn't appear that it's something that they have real easy access to. So, he may have ran and they really pushed the narrative saying, 'hey, if we can get these guys to focus on something that's really helpful', which is this car, and find out if somebody says, 'hey, you know that car that looks a lot like mine. I'm gonna come forward and just volunteer my information', and they can figure out if somebody else had borrowed it or if.. heck who knows.

Reporter - S. we talked about this off air but one of the reasons why I want to bring this up is because I think it's critical to this investigation. A lot of these young people were teenagers and there may have been some illicit activity that was minor that they would have gotten in trouble for it and, it may be preventing them from coming forward. What can you tell these young people to kind of motivate them to give up some answers, 'don't worry bout all the petty stuff four innocent lives were lost here'.

Dad - Yeah, I want kids to understand that this is such a big case that these guys have their hands full. I wanted to go out there and tell everyone we, as a family, support the local police officers. So much so that we want them to be able to work on this case. I know that this is way over the normal workload that they normally have, plus they have patrols. They have to patrol now, this guy's not caught. There were some rumours that I called these officers - coward, that was not for these officers, that was for a lawyer that was standing in between what the officers would like to release and what is actually being released. And, I called that individual and this was just about coming forward to say that the profile is a male. I feel like, at a month we can rule that that's not going to hurt the case. It's pretty clear. The coroner said this was a very strong individual, two people had defensive wounds, overpowered those people. So, I'm just trying to steer the conversation into a way. I have another son, I have another person who's going to school there and I don't want him walking around the streets if it's not safe. We know as a family what we're looking for. If they see an individual looking a certain way, I'm telling my kids to stay clear of that.

Reporter - This is your first Christmas without Kaylee. How you doing?. How's your family doing?.

Dad - To be honest, we're not really gonna have a Christmas because you just can't.. you can't get yourself there to where it would make sense. One of my children, the youngest one, is gonna go stay with some families cause they're gonna have the normal type Christmas. She deserves that but for us we can't do that, it's too close to our heart. How do you have a celebration like this when you've last two of your favourite people in the world.

Reporter - Brother, we continue to pray for you, our audience as well. Thank you so much for joining the programme.

I think it could be something too, IMO. I'm curious as to why there is crime scene tape around all the gas pumps. Do they think it's possible, or has it been said, that the occupant(s) of the white car pumped gas there?
It's not crime scene tape, it is caution tape. Some kind of maintenance is going to happen.

Yes!

There has to be more Cam footage than traveling on Taylor. And some think they allude to that by saying it was seen in the immediate area of the crime scene in the early morning hours.

They should release this week the path they think he took away (if cameras picked him up), so the public can focus on cars in that area.

Narrow down the focus

If he borrowed a car with keys under the mat, he returned it the same night.
RBBM
I think that is what they were trying to doing with their original grid. They had everyone focus on the south side of the crime scene.

I don’t know, but I am beginning to think this white Elantra vehicle is a red herring. I may be way out in left field, but please don’t dox me.
I don't think so. Its definitely critical.

They've probably been looking for it since very early in the investigation, like 2 or 3 days after the murder.

It might've been stolen. Or someone bought it in cash from a private seller.

The still photo with audio of the 3 walking down the street does not seem right to me.

The beginning words are allegedly Kaylee speaking to Maddie, yet I hear the word "ash". I played it numerous times and that is all that I kept hearing.

I understand that Fox News wants to protect someone, but it would be better if they just did something in the editing room where they could block out the identifying sidewalk and background so we can watch and hear it at the same time. Instead of looking at a still and hearing the voices.

Does anyone hear recognize Kaylee and Maddie's voices, if so, does that really sound like them?

TYIA
I heard ash too twice

Just a thought, MOO, but an ELANTRA wouldn’t be a great car to have in Idaho in the winter. It’s also not a high status car for that area—like a Jeep, pick up truck, Range Rover or other 4WD. It’s probably fairly useless in the snow.

At approx 23:30 in the video the officer catches up to the students in the field. In the background a girl is heard yelling "Stop it Stop!". She continues on, but I can't make out what she is saying. Does it sound like a girl annoyed by her boyfriend or something more sinister from a distance? The girl is heard on bodycam at 2:55am which is about 3min after Kaylees last call to J.D. Officers don't seem phrased by it. Thoughts?

There may be 22,000 white 2011-2013 hyundai elantras in the united states. But logically, LE can rule out approximately 80 to 90% of those right off the bat. How many are registered within Moscow? How many in the county? How many within a 180 mile radius? How many reported stolen within a 300 mile radius? That’s pretty much it. Again, it’s an Idaho plate or it’s not. And LE probably knows whether it’s in or out of state.
there were a total of 650,127 of those model years sold in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member