ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the FBI know what car model they are looking for. I find it hard to believe they would release this specific model and age range to the public if they were hazarding a guess and not certain.
We are hazarding a guess the car could be whitish 2010-ish vintage economy type car that they just don’t care for in these parts.

Any more questions?

Yes. And I’m trying to keep all such mental notes aside when replying. This case is beyond perplexing and rampant with conjecture and rumor. I’m still awaiting some clarity from the police, the Feds, the families, anyone.
I agree. I just don't get how the 2 alive roommates are reported by LE to come home around 1am and yet by 11:30am still no call to 911. Like these 2 alive roommates stayed in separate bedrooms and their sleep and awake behavior was as if they were one. Like "Let's go to sleep at same time, let's wake up late morning same time, let's summon friends cause something is not right with other 3 roommates"...something is bizarre and not adding up. Did one roommate wake up and start cleaning up party trash and then notice a smell or something then wake other live roommate? If the killer is on the loose, why are police acting like killer is dead...a nonthreat. Why is UI staff not demanding answers?

Regarding the video of the noise complaint from 1st September), maybe it’s just me but I find it odd that a party is going on at the house & none of the actual housemates are there? Just wondering if this is normal in college towns? MOO
It's not just you.

This crime has been centered around Kaylee because her family has been very vocal: It makes total sense to me that her SM followings would increase while the other victims wouldn’t have large increases.

MOO
That's a huge leap, and at the point, it's unsubstantiated, imo.

Absolutely and it’s possible he loved her from a distance and maybe she knew it and maybe she didn’t…

We have been discussing two groups of potential killers, jealous exes (crime of passion) and incels who are hating all women. But there is a third group, not too popular, repressed guys with whom popular girls could have very brief flings. It happens; either the girls want to evoke jealousy in their exes, or just was in the cards. And then the guy is all ready for a relationship, but the girl soon gets back together with her BF.

IMHO, this could cause so much hatred, especially if a guy feels that he was used. And the truth is, this is the group that could totally fly under the radar. Either no one noticed because it was too short, or the one who could remember is dead, too.

I think it could happen with any girl, and maybe not disgruntled exes but potentially, these very brief relationships should be in the focus. Of course exes can commit crimes of passion, but likewise, they have something to hope for. Of incels, I think the biggest loners could stand out, not everyone. But “in love, then hopeless” guys can be very dangerous, JMO.

We have been discussing two groups of potential killers, jealous exes (crime of passion) and incels who are hating all women. But there is a third group, not too popular, repressed guys with whom popular girls could have very brief flings. It happens; either the girls want to evoke jealousy in their exes, or just was in the cards. And then the guy is all ready for a relationship, but the girl soon gets back together with her BF.

IMHO, this could cause so much hatred, especially if a guy feels that he was used. And the truth is, this is the group that could totally fly under the radar. Either no one noticed because it was too short, or the one who could remember is dead, too.

I think it could happen with any girl, and maybe not disgruntled exes but potentially, these very brief relationships should be in the focus. Of course exes can commit crimes of passion, but likewise, they have something to hope for. Of incels, I think the biggest loners could stand out, not everyone. But “in love, then hopeless” guys can be very dangerous, JMO.
Yes!

And you can have it where one party doesn’t want to talk about it or acknowledge it the next day.

Pair that with someone that moved around very well in that house.

MOO

IMO the FBI know what car model they are looking for. I find it hard to believe they would release this specific model and age range to the public if they were hazarding a guess and not certain.
I sincerely agree with this. They MUST have clear video evidence of not only the vehicle but also its logo. Since the body is cloned with other makes, some conclusive evidence identifies this as an Elantra. Eyewitness testimony is not reliable enough. Any other evidence regarding the vehicle would point to an actual owner/suspect. IMO

I have a bad feeling that this was a thrill killing. This person will do it again. Bundy, Keys etc. all targeted and stalked their victims and were not found until they committed multiple crimes. If homicide has unidentified DNA I hope they are going back and looking at similar cases for a match. I don't think this is going to be a person known to the victims. He could be anywhere in the country or world right now or he could be right up the road watching everything. Jmoo
Agree. Was this a first? I doubt it....

I'll try to answer your question to the best of my ability, I am not great at communicating online. I have a private account and I can control who can and cannot follow me. If I went onto my account right now I would just have to hit "remove" on someone from my following list. I haven't had a public profile in a long time, so I am unsure if this same option appears on public accounts. However, the block button exists and you can block someone on the account they're using and any other potential account they may create. I'm not sure how that works exactly, but it's an interesting feature. I'll be honest, I haven't gone through to see who's following me for awhile, but I don't think many people do check after awhile. It can become a bit tedious. I don't know if the killer was on social media and viewing their accounts, but if it was another college student I would not be surprised. I hope this helps!
My Insta profile is locked so people can request to follow me. I have to approve each request. Kaylee's account was set up open and anyone could follow her without needing her to approve it. So anyone would have access to all of her Instagram pictures.

A big motivation for murder is telling something someone doesn't want told. I can't get away from "I told him everything". Note- I am not naming any suspects as there are several scenarios I can think of (very likely some I can't) MOO

I'm not following your point.

Kaylee is the one who asks Maddie "what did you say to Adam?" and then Maddie says "I told Adam everything."

Which, if I understand your reasoning correctly, would have to imply that Kaylee is the one who would have "a big motivation for murder." Obviously that can't be what happened here.

And Adam was still bartending at the Corner Club while the girls were walking to the grub truck, so he himself wouldn't even know about this conversation. Unless the guy walking with them, identified as HG, called Adam and told him, but that still wouldn't matter, IMO. Again, it was Kaylee who demanded to know what Maddie told Adam, and both Kaylee and Maddie were the victims here.

Jmo

Did I miss something.Has there been an official announcement re: a car model change?

No, I just pointed out that an Elantra is the Hyundai badged version of a Kia Forte. Some minor cosmetic differences, but nearly the same car.

I raised the question on the off-chance that somewhere in the investigative chain, some pictures of white cars appeared, and someone decided it was an Elantra without realizing that the Forte was nearly the same car. Mentioned it since everybody and their brother in the area has eyes peeled for the mystery Elantra with (apparently) no luck so far. Maybe it was it's corporate twin?

There's no evidence the killer was in and out. All we know is the 3rd floor roommates last made digital contact with a Jack at around 2:45am and that the 2 alive roommates summoned at least one Sigma Chi member and a female on/before 11:30am, as 911 call made shortly after. That's like 7 hours killer had to kill, self clean, and exit house.
You don’t know what evidence LE does or doesn’t have, neither do I, and neither does anyone on WS (unless they are actually involved in the investigation). We only know what information has been released by LE. LE is not obligated to release any information unless they decide to.

And just to clarify because I feel like you would remember better than me, the gas station video still was from a worker at the gas station and not actual released by LE, correct? I think that’s where people are getting confused!

That picture alone isn’t what LE is going off of is my point.

It is also indicative of pathological stalking, IMO, because the only way he would've known that that night was his opportunity to fulfill his fantasy is if he had studied their prior patterns well and patiently laid in wait for the right opportunity.

My opinion.
Is it possible that the apartment was bugged?

This crime is beyond that of a jealous ex. Killing 3 additional people means that this killer is a real lunatic. I doubt that it's anyone that they are "friends" with. I think it's a stranger or someone on the outskirts of their circle... like a Tier 3 acquaintance. I wish LE would actually say who they think the target was. It's a lot of wasted energy discussing every piece of KG's life which may be totally irrelevant if the crime was actually about X&E or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48