Assault on a bike?!!!!!!!

missacorah

Reaction score
A WEIRDO was caught having sex with a BICYCLE by two cleaners.
The women had walked in on Robert Stewart in his hostel room, a court heard.
Gail Davidson, prosecuting, said: “They observed the accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down. He was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth.”
But when Stewart, 51, noticed cleaners Alice Craig and Donna Clark, he calmly asked “What is it, hen?” – then carried on.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article470592.ece

Okay, first of all, he was in his own room. So why is it a breach of the peace.

Second, why does he need to be added to the sex offender registry? Are other bikes at risk? Should he be questioned if bikes are missing? Maybe he should be forbidden from living or working less than 1000 feet from a bike rack. And getting biking magazines, looking at bike websites, or hanging around with people who have bikes.

This guy is weird, but WTF???

Second, why does he need to be added to the sex offender registry? Are other bikes at risk? Should he be questioned if bikes are missing? Maybe he should be forbidden from living or working less than 1000 feet from a bike rack. And getting biking magazines, looking at bike websites, or hanging around with people who have bikes.

It would save people money on lubing the bikes, anyway. Consider him the maintenance man.

FUNNY! :laugh:

If he has a thing for bikes, or maybe a bike fetish, so be it. I'll just have to remind my dd not to leave hers out front unattended. He might be partial to purple. Seriously, I'd rather have him assault a bike than an innocent child or animal.

Just wondering if it was a girl's or boy's bike?

All kidding aside, i think that he has abit of a fantasy life or quite a wild imagination, but there was no harm done.

Where on the bike would he... i can't fathom this..

Lol your comments about this have really made me smile this morning. The bit I found amusing was when he just casually asked the cleaner what was up as if he was doing the most normal thing in the world lol.

Hey, as long as he wasn't wearing a furry Panda Bear costume while getting it on with his bike and nobody was harmed well go for it. I guess. You guys are funny.

This is the funnest story I ever heard of !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back