ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's WSU across the border in Washington state 10 minutes away from the Moscow. There's also Boise State University in Boise, ID (300 miles away), which is the other large university in the state.

Thank you!

With WSU just ten minutes away, I’d assume that there’s lots of bouncing back and forth for socializing.

Oh boy, this next 4.5 hours is going to be long!

“A college student but does not attend the University of Idaho.” Interesting—are there any other colleges nearby? Or—possibly in town for the game?!?! That was definitely an idea that I dismissed, too. That wouldn’t explain why they caught him in Pennsylvania, of course.

Moo
WSU is close by.

Have any of the victims a link to PA? Vacationed there?
I was thinking maybe this individual is from the PA area and spent time in Idaho and became acquainted with the victims to some capacity. But who knows, we'll find out. Scranton, PA seems like a random place for someone to go unless they have connections there. And when I hear "SWAT team" I think some type of home or property was raided, so if this person was staying somewhere, it would make sense if it was a place they knew and were comfortable staying.

It is understood that the suspect is a college student but does not attend the University of Idaho, according to police sources.

He appeared in court this morning, with Moscow Police confirming that they will be holding a press conference at 4pm EST.

So not a local fraternity connection. Not a local incel, etc. What other theories fly out the window?
Authorities have been left baffled by the brutal killings and have repeatedly appealed for the public for help with the case.

So baffled they have quickly made an arrest. JMO

Good question. Most of those .gov sites I can't access but someone can look that up?

25 years old, that excludes just about everyone we've not been able to talk about...friends, ex BF's.

College student NOT going to U of I—my main theory looks as though it was right on target.

My main theory was that when they made an arrest, it’d be someone I’d never heard of.

I lived in PA as well. Philly suburbs. Maybe he isn't from PA but was simply on the run and they caught up with him in PA.
was wondering this as well...especially considering how LE alerted Canadian border patrol and there of course was talk about surrounding states of Washington and Oregeon. Makes sense he would head the exact opposite way.
*MOO*

I sorted by arrest dat but none show up for today. there were 6 for yesterday

2/29/2022
2/29/2022
2/29/2022
2/29/2022
2/29/2022
2/29/2022
2/29/2022

If what is being widely reported is true, that the person arrested is 25, and not a current student at U of I, if I were one of the many who have been doxxed and flat out accused in various wild rumors on some of those sites that we all know exist, but can't talk about, I would be quickly following the lead of the university professor who filed suit against some keyboard warrior, and I would be ringing her attorney up before sundown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong