ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone still saying be careful about dropping names, a metric ton of MSM sites are reporting Bryan Kohberger as the man arrested in Pennsylvania as the suspect. From what I understand about WS rules, he's fair game now. However, this applies to Bryan and only him since he was the only named suspect.

A bunch of Chief Fry's statements in interviews make so much more sense now. They absolutely knew who the suspect was for a while, just not where he was. I also suspect they didn't release his name because they were afraid of a Brian Laundrie type situation where he'd commit suicide or harm others before they could get him into custody.
Maybe - but isn’t where he was arrested his childhood hometown?

I suspect so too. The Tate/Polanski residence was sold several times before it was eventually demolished and built over. The LaBianca house is still occupied. The Clutter farm and house have been sold several times and is currently occupied, as has the Amityville house. And there is someone living in JonBenet Ramsey's house too.

People are strange. o_O
As a Realtor, I’ve dealt with many “stigmatized” properties. Everyone’s reactions are different. Some Buyers don’t want anything to do with a house where a death occurred - even if from natural causes. Others don’t care as long as they can “get a deal” on the price. I had a Buyer who fell in love with a property and decided to move forward with purchasing it even after finding out it was the scene of a murder-suicide. They said they’d had no negative feelings in the house and that the house had over 200 years of good memories and that the one bad event shouldn’t overshadow the rest of the properties history. So you just never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard