ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts, yes he had a fingerprint clearance card, but I don't think he left prints. I feel he was prepared, gloved up and wanted to see how much he could get away with out leaving prints/dna. I feel that the car was the whole clincher. Still awaiting much more info as I am sure there is more to come.
I agree. He was found by the car trace he left. The moment LE got him as far as Troy 2 weeks ago, no news were let out, so LE were onto something. Well done to them!

But killing 4 people as a PhD research? That is something new in the criminal psychology, he may become as a part of research himself as an object, for all horrible reasons.

As a doctoral students, it very possible he visits other campuses. I think they’ve connected him all along and have simply been looking for him.
I wonder if that's why BAU was called in, too. idk imo just a guess

Nothing unusual about that survey for a criminology student. This student just happened to commit a horrible crime. Sole blame is on the perp and not the university.
oh, there may be all sorts of things for the universities involved from a civil aspect, inc HR hiring practices, questionable behavior that was allowed, etc., etc. imo jmo.

The intertwining of this crime and his field in studying criminal behavior——
did he have these tendencies toward murder and sought to find out everything he could in order to perfect his crime when he had the opportunity? Or did working in this field unhinge something in his mind where he felt he needed to experience it?

Chicken or egg?

But it wouldn’t be necessary to kill FOUR people to experience it. And if it’s true he followed the girls online, and he went to school near them and was a student of UofI in the past, then I think he selected these people purposefully.

When he asked if anyone else was arrested, does that mean someone else is involved, or was this his last psychological trick to play?
While I don't discount the possibility of a second person, I think he's still playing "his game". Got caught. Should try to get his money back.

Indeed very fitting that he (BK) was arrested at 3AM.
A lot of people on social media (I don't mean here on WS) owe Hoodie Guy an apology.
Not only hoodie but all the Js and everyone else whose name is slandered all over the net. I sympathize with Kaylees sister, other families involved and all the victims of abuse on the net.

So he must have been living in fear ever since they announced they were looking for the Hyundai. Nice
I don't think he was living in fear...I think he was waiting. IMO he knew they were coming for him...that it was just a matter of time. He left clues and I believe those clues were intentional. One grand experiment for him and a gauntlet he threw done for LE.
jmo

I don't think he was living in fear...I think he was waiting. IMO he knew they were coming for him...that it was just a matter of time. He left clues and I believe those clues were intentional. One grand experiment for him and a gauntlet he threw done for LE.
jmo

He left clues on purpose? Says who?

How can you tell? I only use Insta for sleuthing and obviously I'm not very good at it! LOL
  • None of them existed when the news dropped
  • Some of them literally use his mugshot as the profile picture (I mean come on y’all)
  • All the others use the same MSM picture as the profile picture
  • They all have no posts
  • They’re variations of spelling on his name

This is chilling. Appears to be someone so obsessed with murder investigations (like some of us on WS), that he actually committed one.

Of course, he is not like us in other ways.. he is probably insane.
Or someone who wanted to commit murder, so became involved in criminal justice to learn how investigation is done so they could try and not get caught...

The intertwining of this crime and his field in studying criminal behavior——
did he have these tendencies toward murder and sought to find out everything he could in order to perfect his crime when he had the opportunity? Or did working in this field unhinge something in his mind where he felt he needed to experience it?

Chicken or egg?

But it wouldn’t be necessary to kill FOUR people to experience it. And if it’s true he followed the girls online, and he went to school near them and was a student of UofI in the past, then I think he selected these people purposefully.

When he asked if anyone else was arrested, does that mean someone else is involved, or was this his last psychological trick to play?
IMO he chose this field of study because he had those tendencies.

I wonder if, when arrested, LE found the knife that was used in the murders? I know many here, including me, felt that he would have kept it, almost as a trophy of his deeds, but now I am wondering if it may have been tossed out a window, along some stretch of roadside between Moscow and Pennsylvania. Also wonder if he left the area immediately after the murders, or waited a while, hoping to make his disappearance less likely to be noticed or tied to the crimes.

Now that he has been arrested, let's get that DNA, because I have a strong feeling that a match to it was found at 1122 King St!

Busted! JMO

IMO I don't think anything can be made about this guy merely from his pictures or expressions when arrested. Can't really tell much of anything from a photo. Once you know the act a person committed, you're going to look at anyone's photo in a different context.

This guy might be the most emotionless sociopath ever, and he may just come off as "blank stare" because he was awakened out of his sleep by the sound of a SWAT team rushing in the home to arrest him and it still trying to process how/why he was caught. Impossible to say one way or the other anything about this guy yet other than he's a murdering .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993