ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same eyebrows.
He's giving that Norman Bates look
The person sitting in the corner on the stool is likely an employee at the club. In most bars there is a doorman. It's their job to check ID's of every person that enters to make sure they are of age. BK has likely been stalking them and planning this for some time. Perhaps unbeknownst to the victims. I doubt he was in the bar, but possibly already in their house, or looking thru the windows waiting for his opportunity.

I don’t think a plea will be an offer! Idaho has the death penalty and I feel their citizens would rather have him killed versus in prison with opportunity to escape!

Sometimes taking the death penalty off the table in exchange for info only the suspect can provide is the way they go with these cases.

This is a bittersweet day for the families and for police and investigators who were involved in solving this quadruple homicide case. I am so every proud of LEOs and FBI's arduous work in locating this violent criminal who will be charged with killing four students.

He's a real life Dexter, imho. Where is the weapon? If he kept the car, maybe he kept the weapon.

Why does BK, the criminologist enrolled in the PhD program, ask this question:

Any thoughts on whether he will plead guilty or go to trial? I think even if he pleads guilty to avoid the death penalty, he might still give info to LE about the murders.
I think it will depend on what his atty advises based on the evidence IMO JMO. I think/hope LE has some solid DNA/car/scene nexus evidence, b/c they're going to need all of it IMO. Without solid evidence from multiple places, the defense can shoot holes in it IMO JMO.

With his background in criminology and research into the minds of killers, he has probably thought out and researched how to deal with the interrogation process and how to impede the investigation. He will want to go down as an intellectual killer and will want to be studied by psychologists. Would not be suprised if he represents himself.

I doubt it, but even so, he'd have to be more than momentarily stupid to do that. The thing I cannot get over is that he could have done this from pullman with no trace. how very, very, very stupid.
Or arrogant, IMO. I can imagine him thinking, "No one will ever connect me to this crime. I'm too smart."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend