ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we know he worked as a school security officer while in college, I wonder if BK held a part time job that helped him get to know the area. Some have suggested uber or delivery service, which seems strong. Given his work history, he could have continued work in security/as a bouncer.

Kohberger has no Washington state court filings, and only an infraction in Latah County, Idaho for a traffic violation.

This is per icourts and a Boise local news source.
On my phone. What is date, details of traffic violation?

It does matter, because it likely contains forensic evidence. That's why destroying it in water or fire would have been far smarter...

Unless your parents would ask where the heck it is, and put 2 and 2 together. Also, as a non-local to the West, it isn't as easy as it sounds to just drive a car into water out in an unpopulated, unwatched place and then...bike or walk back to somewhere, where now you have no car (probably registered to parents) and you have to explain it to someone. Can't flee to PA, either.

The need to keep one's psyche together through familiarity during and after the commission of a terrible crime is real. The car was probably a key part of his "kill kit." Yes, he should have thought it through better - but he didn't. He was more concerned with the "emotions that people feel while committing crimes."

I am guessing that MPD pulled student car registrations from WSU as well. I also believe they had a better idea of where the car was registered. He chose a place with a camera right across from the house.

Yeah, still waiting for that military hunter background to come forth....Oh wait, it won't. He spent his time in academia and preyed on other sleeping college kids.
If he’s from PA, could be he’s a hunter. Hunting is huge here, especially in the northern tier of the state. I’m not sure he would need to be if the knife is his weapon of choice.

Sadly, I will second this and try to give more context (as a millennial). People, throughout generations, are sick; they love attention--despite what that attention mean to a more (perhaps polite?) greater audience. I think a good reference point is munchausen and munchausen by proxy. even if you do not understand WHY people gravitate towards certain attention, know it exist. it's a sick proxy in some peoples' (usually children or those who cannot defend themselves') situations. and main event for many we may never hear :/

I wonder if, when arrested, LE found the knife that was used in the murders? I know many here, including me, felt that he would have kept it, almost as a trophy of his deeds, but now I am wondering if it may have been tossed out a window, along some stretch of roadside between Moscow and Pennsylvania. Also wonder if he left the area immediately after the murders, or waited a while, hoping to make his disappearance less likely to be noticed or tied to the crimes.

Now that he has been arrested, let's get that DNA, because I have a strong feeling that a match to it was found at 1122 King St!

Busted! JMO
I tend to think he kept it, but who knows. He sure thought keeping the car was aok.
I am behind as usual, so this may be posted but they are searching his WA apt.

Based on anything other than a speculative hunch?
No press conference yet and people are talking about sentencing. Breathe. Instagram accounts are being faked as are other social media platforms. His rumored comment was likely just to throw chaos into a situation.
Maybe he thought someone else who was arrested as a suspect named him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88