ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe WSU is known for their graduate psych program or...is not selective and will take anyone? Never heard of his undergrad school. Is their psych program notable?

Side note: he looks way older than 28 to me. I could definitely see KG getting creep vibes if he was her stalker. Maybe even enough to make her want to leave the area?

Anthony Perkins could have played him to a T.
he was in the criminal justice department at WSU, listed as a teaching assistant

I'm sure he had no idea they were coming for him that night. And he had no idea they'd gone through his parents' trash (and even if only parental DNA was in the trash - that's enough, but I bet they got his actual DNA).

This means he did cut himself at the scene, or slip up in some other way DNA-wise.

Apparently, he had the pleasure of being awakened to a SWAT team in his room.
I wish we had a better look at his arms and hands in the mug shot. Surely there is some evidence there.

This case is a reminder that people like Ted Bundy exist in our society. Despite all the technology we have, humans with these traits/desires are born every day.

I actually feel bad for the faculty at the universities he was associated with. All of them must feel absolutely sick at this moment. Being a nerdy, odd person is not a reason to suspect a grad student will commit a quadruple homicide with a knife.

So Bachelor’s DeSales 2020, Master’s DeSales 2022, then Ph.D. student more recently at WSU in Pullman?
If that is the case, then he has only been at WSU in Pullman for one semester, this fall of 2022. Or he could have arrived at WSU campus during the summer of 2022, prior to the start of the fall 2022 semester.

At Ohio universities, students studying in colleges of education must provide both a current Ohio BCI and FBI background check before beginning any field work in preK - 12.
This is similar in Rhode Island - I had to get a background check from either the campus police or local city police department. If it didn't obtain one, I wouldn't be allowed to do student shadowing or teaching.

IMHO I am on the edge of my seat waiting to hear more details which will take time. What a relief for the families and friends of the young people. Great job by all of those involved.

Stupid question:
Does anyone know the location of the original screenshot of the Elantra ? I think it was a very fuzzy pic from LE.
Was it from Taylor Rd?
Thx

MOO. This crime dovetails into Kohberger's PhD research where he sought participants for a study investigating “how emotions and psychological traits influence decision-making when committing a crime,” Fox News reports. So I wonder what other deeds he committed for the purpose of research. "Also, after being booked into Monroe County Jail, the Washington State University criminology student allegedly asked police whether anyone else had been arrested, NewsNation correspondent Brian Entin reported." Mr Entin said officers noticed the suspect’s “quiet, blank stare.” Idaho murders suspect Bryan Kohberger ‘asked chilling question’ after arrest - latest

What do you mean that LE got him as far as Troy 2 weeks ago?
The police first asked public for help on or around 7th of December and for a week there were plenty of theories, web cam video, gas station video etc coming out . After tracing the car to Troy and Kendrick, around 14th of December, LE just stopped asking for help anymore. I assumed that they got the Elanta then, perhaps they got a video or a record of its registeation plate soon after 14th and since then were connecting the dots linking the car to Pullman WA and Moscow ID.

If the reports from last hour, confirming that FBI was following BK for almost а week before his arrest today are to be believed, then all fits well within this timelinen. I would say that LE knew who is their guy since 14-15th of December. JMO

Imo retaliation for being kicked out or not allowed in house for party after several incidences at prior parties
I'd wager that any experience with rejection/exclusion occurred earlier in his life, and that it's been a while since the killer has ventured directly into that sphere. Embracing his own (self-imposed?) outsider status, his preference may have been to watch/judge/plot from the sidelines.

The gas station video, maybe (never confirmed). However, that car was going, IMO, the wrong direction to be the suspect vehicle and LE never mentioned that it was the car.

The security footage from Troy and another small town on the eastbound route out of Moscow was taken by police about two weeks ago.
I’m convinced the gas station car was a Prius and unrelated. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member