ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy to hear all of this. Everyone needed this person to be caught. The family will have closure and justice will prevail. Nothing surprises me about individuals these days, think of the people he could have hurt in the future with this education. This likely is Caylee's stalker.

FWIW, Steptoe Village apartments are off campus. I attended parties there in the late 70's when I attended WSU. They were not considered campus housing. Families as well as older students tended to live in those apartments. I do not believe this has changed. Just adding that younger students could also live there, those not into a dorm or Greek living.

I do not know about WA or ID but the state I live in has license plate readers
I'm not sure he was active on SM. Reddit, yes, for "research" purposes. But I think we'll find that some identifying mark of the vehicle was captured on camera and LE followed that thread vigorously. Unclear if the identifying mark was a partial license plate, the state that issued the license plate, or something else.

The gas station manager found a snippet that showed a white sedan speeding down the highway and turning onto a side street. The vehicle matches the description of a 2011-2013 white Hyundai Elantra. There was the you tuber who saw an elantra passing by on the road via bodycam while the police talked to those three males that night. The name of this suspect and the elantra is affiliated with a ticket for driving without a seatbelt during 8/21. Sorry if stating the obvious!
Oh Thx!

So, here's what I want to know:

1) Why did he kill them?
2) Why did he kill the 4 roommates and not all 6?
3) Was one or more of the roommates his target?
4) What was his triggering event that led him to take action on that date?
5) Had he been in the house before? How did he gain entry into the house that night?
6) Did he cross paths with any of the roommates on the night of Nov. 12?
7) What was the order of the murders?

FWIW, Steptoe Village apartments are off campus. I attended parties there in the late 70's when I attended WSU. They were not considered campus housing. Families as well as older students tended to live in those apartments. I do not believe this has changed.
Were there garages available, or just street parking?

I suppose that I could Google, but I know that there are some members with actual LE background here so I’m asking the experts. Why doesn’t extradition to another state happen ASAP?
It can happen quickly if he waives extradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParamLubana