ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 41 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we reported, Moscow PD got an arrest warrant for first-degree murder, after locating Kohberger's white Hyundai Elantra. They also reportedly found his DNA at the murder house. The chief apparently believes the Elantra seized was the same car seen speeding away from the house shortly after the murders.

The police chief said they have not recovered the murder weapon.

A PhD student who [allegedly] enters a stranger's home in the middle of the night to commit murder is almost by definition an "intelligent, cocky, sociopath."
This is not a revelation that requires any expertise.
I have spoken to a few psychs, some lecturers. They say, crazy people often want to learn about crazy, but they have to ask them to leave.

This guy has a PHD in murder

All JMO…

I don’t think BK had any specific connection to any of the occupants of 1122 King Rd, but nor do I believe he just happened upon the house that fateful night/morning.

I think he had been watching them…whether he saw the house as an easy target or whether he took a shine to one of the girls, I don’t know, but he chose the house for a reason and this is what interests me. Whilst the house being an easy target is possible, I suspect that perhaps he had in fact been stalking one of the victims and was obsessed with her, although a stalker has never been confirmed so this is MOO.

I think he was obsessed with what drove people to commit murder as part of his studies, this then turned into a further obsession over how it feels to actually do it, and he became so obsessed with it that he wanted to know for himself. Research wasn’t enough. He developed an urge to kill, he just needed a victim.

Why the girls? Perhaps he was a loner growing up, perhaps he wasn’t successful with girls, perhaps he resented them and had incel vibes and felt they deserved it, or perhaps he had never been up close and personal with young, attractive women before and this was his opportunity.

I think his burning desire to know what killing someone felt like just completely took over his mind, rendering his knowledge in his field useless. He was sloppy (DNA and Elantra identification) when he should have known better. He didn’t plan well enough and got caught over something that he could have prevented, all because his desires caused him to lose control.

With regard to his poor planning, I also don’t believe that he intended on killing so many people. Perhaps one, maybe two? I think the others heard a noise and ended up as collateral damage. Ethan included.

All MOO.
Thus far, we have no idea if BK has personal connection with the victims or weather he’s a complete stranger. It would be strange if he’s a complete stranger since LE has not yet change their prior (multiple) comments that they believe this was a targeted attacked. I think we’ll get more clarity once he’s extradited to Idaho and an affidavit is release. Moo

No this guy went to WSU. I don't think they had an emergency study from home like Idaho State had.He would have had to gone back to class before the thanksgiving break.

I mean why didn't he fly home? You would only drive that kinda distance at end of term, not for Xmas break.

Its a 3 day drive home and 3 days back. A waste of a holiday

Thinking tonight about the first officers to walk into that, particularly the top floor. I expect that they’ll be in counseling for quite a while. … Thinking about the families, of course, always. Also thinking tonight, honestly, about BK’s immediate family. I try to imagine what I would do in a similar position and I can’t. Don’t even know where I would start.

I have a Real ID DL
I can't remember whether I had my fingerprints scanned for it. I swear I did.

And if they already knew he was…different. Imo, we’ll find out there was a tip.
People keep responding to me that most people don't follow crime and I understand that, but this is on CNN, Fox News, NPR. My own husband, who does not follow crime or "popular" news, heard about this case on the radio driving to work.

I bring it up because just today in the car I found out about the PC because the news on the car radio mentioned it. This isn't a niche story, it's super weird. And it's relevant to the core older demographic of media viewers since many people have children or grandchildren this age.

Speculation on my part:

Still wanting tips. Perhaps they are trying to connect him to other murders?
Only my opinion

I think that, now that they have named him, they may be looking for tips that will help to solidify their case. Put it into the realm of completely without any 'reasonable doubt'. Give their case the absolute best chance of success in court.

They still have a missing murder weapon, and possibly other loose ends they need to tie up.

I do agree that both sides can deserve empathy. jmo. one thing that may be a mitigating factor for the parents is if the HE is not an exact match. IDK.

I'd have gone with a long-shot guess, but she's not licensed to practice in Idaho. Yet lol.
You said "she," so now I'm curious. Leslie Abramson? Pamela Mackey, maybe?

There's zero chance Gloria Allred would defend this creep (if you had her in mind).
there won't be a trial he'll plead out.
Maybe, but he seems like a narcissist who thinks he can beat the system. I'm not sure he'll take a plea, and I'm not sure one will be offered. Idaho may be hell-bent on executing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth