ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last thread closed before I could respond to a post about a 15 year old girl missing since Thanksgiving from Pullman WA.

Sorry I don’t remember who was discussing it, but they included this link:

Inside this story is a link to the Pullman PD Facebook page with an update on December 13 saying she is home and safe.

So some happy news for a change.

B1A57FF0-FD5A-4B41-BDCF-5CDDFD84DB6F.jpeg

The thread is moving fast so someone may have mentioned it already, but does anyone else feel like this isn't his first murder? I just find it strange that someone would murder 4 people on their first attempt, it just seems like too many variables - the more people, the more room for error I'd imagine. I wonder if he killed before, got away with it, and felt emboldened ? MOO

My own outlandish theory, but maybe whilst conducting his study on reddit he came into communication with someone who shared "similar interests." They could have then "teamed up" to commit this crime.

Totally my own opinion, and yes I have watched all seasons of criminal minds ;)

Not out of the question, IMO. I appreciate the insight.

It’ll be interesting to find out if he acted alone or if he had accomplices who helped commit the murder or like a lookout person who drove him to and from the murder house the morning of the murders

I just don't see it. He graduated from DeSales in the summer and was only in washington for 4 months. Is that enough time to forge a criminal relationship that leads to this type of crime? IDK.

Help me out sleuthers…. that video that captured the girls walking down the street having the “what did you tell him / I told him everything” conversation. Did they use the name Chris? The internet is moving as fast as these WS threads, and I‘ve been (unsuccessfully) digging for it all night, wondering if Bryan Christopher Kohberger may have gone by Chris.

And yet, IMO, it isn't improving their academic output. I knew no one who abused stimulants when I was in grad school and I was in grad school for a long time and often nosey.

None of my colleagues (now professors) knows many people who abused stimulants, either.

I wonder what's going on now?
I graduated in 2021 and sometimes used stimulants when studying for big tests or projects. The problem is, 99% of the time, I got laser focused on doing the WRONG thing. Like calling all my friends and family to talk, or cleaning my bedroom spotless. But it makes you FEEL like you're focusing on work because you're focused on something.

Okay here is a weird theory. What if he was an accomplice? What if some other person, that was closer to the victims was also involved? Gonna be curious to see what if any connection he had to the victims.

It’ll be interesting to find out if he acted alone or if he had accomplices who helped commit the murder. Like having a lookout person who drove him to and from the murder house the morning of the murders
Could well be, but oth, his student friends said he liked to work alone, probably with these murders too? JMO

Help me out sleuthers…. that video that captured the girls walking down the street having the “what did you tell him / I told him everything” conversation. Did they use the name Chris? The internet is moving as fast as these WS threads, and I‘ve been (unsuccessfully) digging for it all night, wondering if Bryan Christopher Kohberger may have gone by Chris.
Adam

I'm guessing something happened to Bryan K over the 2022 summer that caused him to mentally snap. He lost a lot of weight that summer and came back to school a different person according to his friends. This fall, he had became abrasive, combative and wanting to fight his friends. His friends closed him out of their social group because of his behavior.

What happened during the summer of 2022? Where was he? What had transgressed in life?
JMO

Tough to speculate with any accuracy without knowing much about his life
Earning a PhD is not an easy task, but he would only be in semester 1
Steroids cause aggression, as does healthy weight loss, and fasting in some people
I would not equate mental snap with the planned brutal murder of four people who appear to not be related to his life in any way
I would guess that as info comes out we will find out there have been red flags

JMO
Sort of reminds me of that case in Florida, the frat guy who was eating a guy's face and killed two people. His friends and family said there was a sudden change in behavior.

A sudden change in behavior sounds like head injury or stroke, steroid use

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads