ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Seems like a huge disconnect here.
IMO.
2012 --2016 he likely would have been undergrad school. and if he got his masters after that...prob not making more ey to get a car on his own.
Why start community college??? money...it's cheaper that's why. I don't think they/he have tons of money just sayin..

I'm a defense attorney, I know how to defend people. I'm just saying people are questioning the trip because he had to be back in WA in a few weeks and most students want their cars for school. If he was driving home because he graduated I don't think anyone would have questioned it as weird. But it seems out of character since most students would leave their car and fly home for a short break so their car was back at school for the full year ahead.

He had ONLY been in Washington since August. Just seems a bit of a stretch to do this road trip back to PA, when he would be back to Washington soon.

If he did do this killing, I do wonder if he was thinking about leaving for good.

I am not sure it is advisable to take this guy off suicide watch. Just my opinion
Probably an unpopular position - but let him. So long as they have plenty of evidence to know it was him - save the families the drama and reliving of the horror in a trial and any of the attempts at deflection of him being a simple that will inevitably come with a trial.

So many bodies of water in Idaho or WA, you can't search every place. I think it is a lost idea, MOO.

Why did dad need to drive him? Who drove BK to Pullman?
There is a small pond just to the east of his apartment complex in Pullman. That would be a good one to search if they haven't already. IMO he probably got rid of or stashed the knife in the area soon after the murders. He had a month or so to do that before he left for PA. I really doubt he would risk staying in possession of it for that long, especially if he knew they were looking for a white elantra, let alone take it with him and try to sneak it away during the trip without dad finding it or catching him with it.

ETA: He also could have taken a 30 minute drive to the south one day and chucked it into the Snake River.

A classmate of Mr Kohberger’s at Pennsylvania’s Northampton Community College, who asked to remain anonymous, told Fox News Digital she last spoke to him about two years ago to discuss what they envisioned for their academic future.

She claimed Mr Kohberger was sure he would be pursuing his PhD and that she would spend hours talking with him about his heroin addiction.

MOO-

First… I may have missed the rest of the post on BK’s dad flying out to drive home with him… I had not heard of this and yes if true very very interesting.

Personally my opinion only.

Is it possible BK’s dad had been watching the news and knew about murders and police looking for white Elantra?

Is it possible dad put 2 and 2 together with sons close distance to crime scene and the car LE is looking for being the same as his sons… who just so happens to be incredibly interested in crime and murder.

Maybe he offered to come out and spend 3 days in car with son driving home to decide for himself if his child was capable of this. Or Acting different. Parental intuition perhaps?

I personally choose to think his parents are victims in this and as shocked and hurt as everyone else. And I pray that they weren’t in any way privy to anything he did before arrest. I’d be shocked if they were.

That's a HUGE risk what if Dad was concerned and agreed to fly out and take a road trip with him, what's to prevent his son freaking out if asked and he felt corned? Dad could have been his next victim. I personally would be afraid to confront a possible killer alone in a car, in Winter on a long road trip.

Probably an unpopular position - but let him. So long as they have plenty of evidence to know it was him - save the families the drama and reliving of the horror in a trial and any of the attempts at deflection of him being a simple that will inevitably come with a trial.
Agreed. The DM article in this thread also alludes to the fact he is going to co-operate with LE - albeit to “prove his innocence”, but I’m sure co-operation of any kind will be seen as a good thing for LE and the prosecution team.

The man suspected of being responsible for the murder of four Idaho college students plans to waive his extradition hearing in Pennsylvania, allowing him to be brought back to Idaho to face charges.

Bryan Kohberger's attorney, chief public defender Jason LaBar, said Kohberger plans to tell a judge in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday that he will waive his extradition hearing so he can be quickly brought to Idaho to face the charges and is eager to be exonerated.

I have been dumbfounded that no MSM has questioned something which to me is a glaring contradiction to what we have been told as the official story. The blood on the foundation went viral when it was shown. Two days ago, a crime scene tecnhician seen bending over just to take a swab of something that was speculated to be blood got major media source coverage.

Well, what about THIS blood ? ........ THIS IS IN THE HOUSE !

In the KITCHEN. I have taken a screen shot from the link below and labeled my observations to orient you to where and what things are in the photo.

65103395-11487643-As_cops_prepare_to_turn_over_the_house_back_to_its_landlord_the_-a-200_1670213711030.jpg

Eerie photos reveal inside the Idaho quadruple murder house

View attachment 391306

This is ten times as much blood as what was found on the cement foundation outdoors. Yet nobody has questioned it or asked how it got there. How is it possible if Xana and Ethan were killed in their bedroom and Mattie and Kaylee were in MADDIE'S bedroom that these five to six foot streams of blood could be here in the area where the refrigerator is ?

The room above where this blood is, is KAYLEE'S BEDROOM. But we're told she was not in her bedroom, she was in Maddie's. Maddies bedroom is on the far right side of the house---opposite side of the kitchen. The blood could not have originated from there either and traveled that far to conceivable drip through the ceiling. So how is it there ?

The location is corroborated by this photo link as the blood being in the kitchen.

The cabinets seen behind the police officer are the cabinets in my screen shot above on the right side of the kitchen. The photo was taken from the window to the right of the balcony door. The table is under the window that has all the food related items This puts the blood at the back of the room appearing to be the short foyer leading to the living room.

We were told that that the victims were stabbed in their bedrooms and found in their beds. At least certainly initially we were. If that is true then, either this has to be

streams of Kool-Aide
wine
photo shopping

OR BLOOD

I have not found any photo-shopping in my analysis as I see no pixels manipulated.

So, am I hallucinating or do you see blood streams that need an explantion ?
So this was discussed quite a few threads ago when this photo first came out. Take a look at the two pictures below zoomed in. IMO that cabinet is not a top cabinet. It is a bottom cabinet underneath the countertop. Look to the right of it, and you will see the white refrigerator with door handle (this will give you the correct perspective). So now look at the picture even more zoomed in. You will notice that the liquid substance is dripping down on the lower cabinet door, however the counter top above does not have the leading trails as if it were blood splatter. It looks as though someone clean the countertop but failed to clean the cabinet door after they spilled something (my husband often does this)

ETA pics. I don’t know why they won’t upload #%¥#¥}!!! So please zoom in on the original posters uploads

Last edited:
These guys think they are so smart but they never do the only thing that helps: ditch the car in a small-town airport parking lot and leave the country.

They read all these big-brain PhD books but don't remember the only advice that matters in a life of crime: don't let yourself get attached to anything you aren't willing to leave in 30 seconds flat when you feel the heat around the corner.

Probably doesn't have a passport.

And I was thinking the same. This guy spent so much time planning up to and including the immediate aftermath of his Super Crime, but did not plan much past that. Lots of true crime ends up that way, with a killer managing his initial escape route, only to realize the the actual commission of the crime did not go precisely as his imagination dictated.

Same thing happens with rule breaking and petty crime, as well. Or, for that matter, on any trip into the wilderness. There's always something in the world that thwarts our best-laid plans.

[…]

Jordan Serulneck, 34, lives in Center Valley, and is owner of Seven Sirens Brewing Company. Serulneck says Kohberger came to his brewery a few times and female staff would often complain about his behavior. Serulneck said the brewery is located in a college town and it’s not unusual for them to get “unusual characters,” but he remembered Kohberger from some interactions he had with female patrons and staff. He said Kohberger often come by himself, sit at the bar and be “observing and watching.”

Serulneck said staff scans everyone’s ID’s and they have a system where they can add notes about a patron that pop up whenever the ID is scanned.

“Staff put in there, ‘Hey, this guy makes creepy comments, keep an eye on him. He’ll have two or three beers and then just get a little too comfortable.’” Serulneck said Kohberger would ask the female staff or customers who they were at the brewery with, where they lived. He said if the women blew him off, “he would get upset with them a little bit,” noting that one time he called one of his staff members a b---- when she refused to answer his questions.

These interactions were months ago, Serulneck said, likely when Kohberger was a student at DeSales. During their final interaction Serulneck said he approached Kohberger.

“I went up to him and I said, ‘Hey Bryan, welcome back. We appreciate you coming back. … I just wanted to talk to you real quick and make sure that you’re going to be respectful this time and we’re not going to have any issues.’" He said Kohberger was taken aback. "He was shocked that I was saying that, and he said, ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about. You totally have me confused.’” He said Kohberger had one beer and left and he never came back to the brewery.

[…]

‘I don’t know what you’re talking about. You totally have me confused.’

And he never went back.
Interesting response to a gentle reprimand..

Ah

Agreed. A parent flying out to drive cross country seems like something you might do for an 18 year old, not a 28 year old adult.

The most logical thing would be for him to just fly home for the holidays and then return to school in the new year.

Maybe he was driving the car back to sell it. If the title was in mommy or daddy’s name they would need to be the ones to sell it. I wonder if he convinced his parents he needed a new or different car?

Maybe he said he needed a 4WD vehicle for the Idaho/eastern Washington terrain and weather. Several posters here mentioned how that car wasn't right for Idaho.

It's not that a cross-country road-trip is weird. It's driving your car home from WA to PA but you'll be back in WA for your next semester of school in a few weeks. Don't you need your car back at school? So his plan was to drive his car BACK to WA alone for a second cross-country road trip a few weeks later?

I have done it. Drove from Henderson nevada to pa and then back a month later. About the same length as Moscow to pa. For some people being on the road is nothing.

CNN report cited earlier stated that BK and his father were cooperative with LE. No mention of Mother or siblings.
Why was the glass and door knob broken out of the parent’s front door?
Would SWAT team do that as a matter of course?

If the suspect didn't get rid of the knife I'd be shocked. I think someone responded with a tip about his car in Pullman and LE was off to the races. JMO.
Wondering if he (the killer) made a stop at a post office to package and mail the knife somewhere, other than that, his knife is his 'precious' imo, he might hide it in a place that holds some significance for him, imo, speculation

‘I don’t know what you’re talking about. You totally have me confused.’

And he never went back.
Interesting response to a gentle reprimand..

Well, of course, can the bar prove he never went back, or can it quickly become a she said/he said/they said? Yesterday, on his DeSale page, IMO JMO IIRC, he'd participated on a gender differences team, so if that's true, the women's perspective from that would be more compelling IMO JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member