Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
Alert #: 10705
Yakima, Washington - Jane Doe

Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Hair: Black Eyes: Unknown
Incident DetailsOn September 17, 2007, the remains of an unidentified female were located in an orchard in Unincorporated Yakima County, Washington, east of Moxee. The body had been at that location for approximately 12 hours and the body had been burned beyond recognition. The decedent was estimated to be between 14 and 17 years of age. She appeared to have dark brown or black hair that had been dyed red. She was wearing a ring on her right hand and a navel piercing. Both items of jewelry are shown in image # 2 above. Also shown is a composite image created by a forensic artist to depict what the victim may have looked like in life. Items such as hair style and eye color are the artist’s estimations to complete the image and should not be used as significant markers for identification. Please reference Yakima County Sheriff’s Office case # 07-16753 when calling with information.
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST) or NCMEC Cold Case Review Unit at 1-877-446-2632, ext. 6235 or 6342, or The Yakima County Sheriff’s Office Detective Bureau– 1-800-572-0490 or 509-574-2550. Date EnteredDate Last Updated10/3/2007 6:49:17 PM10/3/2007 6:50:12 PMCrimeWeb
The CrimeWeb Network
Support@CrimeWeb.Net
Toll Free (USA), TX 11111
8883327463 Provide information about this alert

Traduzca al Español

What about Melissa Lynn Angell? She doesn't look a thing like the composite drawing, but she went missing two days before this UID was found, and she's from Washington heading to Yakima. The height is about right too. Whacha you guys think?

My computer is acting buggie so I cant link you but her number is NCMC1082105.

Plus it says that she may need medical attention. If something happened to her, the man may have just freaked out, and burned her body.

What about Melissa Lynn Angell? She doesn't look a thing like the composite drawing, but she went missing two days before this UID was found, and she's from Washington heading to Yakima. The height is about right too. Whacha you guys think?

My computer is acting buggie so I cant link you but her number is NCMC1082105.

Plus it says that she may need medical attention. If something happened to her, the man may have just freaked out, and burned her body.

Actually if you ignore the skin and hair color- do they look that different?

Actually if you ignore the skin and hair color- do they look that different?

IT's kind of hard to tell, because the face Melissa is making makes it hard to tell what she really looks like. I was looking through myspace sites to see if anyone came out to me as being the Yakima UID, and I couldn't find anything, though it seems Yakima has a large latin population. Maybe they considered this when making the composite

Other possible matches. All are the general age, height, and weight. There are so many girls that fit this description. Such pretty girls too, it breaks my heart.

Martha Sanchez (she has black hair with red highlights)
Esmerelda Anacleto
Stephanie Martinez
Andrea Cabalitason
Erica Cordona
Beatriz Contreres
Candelaria Contreres
Donna Jou
Miriam Lara

There is some new info on her listed on the Doe Network

Unidentified Female
  • The victim was discovered on September 17, 2007 in Yakima County, Washington
  • Estimated Date of Death: 12 hours prior
  • Burned beyond recognition

Vital Statistics
  • Estimated age: 14-17 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"-5'7"; 120-130 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: DNA analysis showed the girl was 57 percent European, 41 percent Sub-Saharan African and 2 percent East Asian. She appeared to have dark brown or black hair that had been dyed red.
  • Jewelry: She was wearing a ring on her right hand and a navel piercing. Both items were silver-colored; the ring had a purple stone and the piercing a clear stone.
  • Dentals: A gap was noticeable in her upper front teeth, while a large cavity probably was causing some pain.
Hotcase171a.jpg
Hotcase171b.jpg

Jewelry

Case History
On September 17, 2007, the remains of an unidentified female were located on an isolated orchard road near Beane and Desmarais roads, in Unincorporated Yakima County, Washington, east of Moxee.
Investigators have scoured dozens of runaway and missing-person reports but have not made any matches, which they said adds to their belief that she likely lived outside Yakima County or even Washington state.
The girl is believed to be a teenager as young as 14, based on an autopsy and dental examination.

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Yakima County Sheriff’s Office Detective Bureau
800-572-0490 or 509-574-2550

You may remain anonymous when submitting information. Agency Case Number:
07-16753

Wow, the DNA results about ethnicity are really interesting. So it seems she was biracial? I live west of Yakima so this interests me. Yakima has a very large hispanic population that is relatively transient- due to many of them being migrant farm workers. Yakima has also seen a spike in serious crimes in recent years.

I am beginning to think this girl was brought there from somewhere else too- interstate 90 is not that far from Yakima and is a major transiting point from the east to west coasts. How sad.

How about Summer Arell? Height is a couple of inches off, but her hair was dyed burgundy http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/se...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Summer is bi-racial, her hair was dyed burgundy and went missing 3 weeks prior to body being found. No mention of jewelry on her poster though. She's listed as 5'1" / 130lbs, so the height is off, but weight is not off by much. Summer was from Kansas, believed to be in the company of an adult male.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Melissa Angell has been found.

Here are some more biracial females with similar stats...not all are exactly matching, but some possibilities.

Tylyshia Mason - http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/se...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US
Jakari Bell - http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/se...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US
Lanae Jackson - http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/se...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Some more distant possibilities...but closer to the area:

Stephanie Haranczyk - http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/se...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US
Juana Pacheco - http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/se...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

MOXEE -- Months after orchard workers found a burned body near Moxee last fall, DNA tests confirmed it was a teen runaway from the west side of the state, said the Yakima county sheriff's detectives Monday.

Investigators said 14-year-old Jaleeza Lobdell most likely died of an overdose and was taken to an orchard near Moxee where she was burned.

Orchard workers found her charred body last September.

For awhile, all anyone knew of the teen was the jewelry she wore.

The sheriff's office doesn't know whether they'll take the case or if Pierce county, where they believe the teen overdosed, could take it.

http://www.kimatv.com/news/local/16480406.html

Wow. This is crazy. I'm so glad that she has been identified, yet it is so sad for the family of this runaway. Jaleeza has only been listed on NCMEC for a short time, maybe a month. But she was missing since September.

I wonder if this presumed "drug overdose" happened at a party, and the others there just freaked out?

R.I.P. Jaleeza

Jaleeza Lobdell
Pic from NCMEC before her poster was removed, also found at my MySpace www.myspace.com/4missingkids

Now I'm hating myself for not considering this possibility before. From her NCMEC poster....
"Jaleeza may still be in the local area. She is Biracial. Jaleeza is Black and White. Her ears are pierced. Jaleeza may dye her hair red."
I'm glad SOMEONE figured it out.

Why did they have to burn the body?! Her poor family is already suffering, and to not be able to have an open casket has to make it worse. RIP Jaleeza.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back