ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m saying it just appears like he’s been deemed guilty for sure, (people going as far as to analyze a second of a clip of him honestly not showing any expression) but we have no evidence. I’m not trying to argue or saying it’s even WS doing this, MSM is sensationalizing this to the max but that’s what they do.
I don't put much store into the analyzing of his face & body. Lots of different opinions. Some I think are spot on, others not so much.

It's just human nature to LOOK & analyze what is seen.

It's not relevant in the way evidence is. Curiosity will never be satisfied in these sorts of cases. Theories based on observations are just that.

My 2 cents only

I don't put much store into the analyzing of his face & body. Lots of different opinions. Some I think are spot on, others not so much.

It's just human nature to LOOK & analyze what is seen.

It's not relevant in the way evidence is. Curiosity will never be satisfied in these sorts of cases. Theories based on observations are just that.

My 2 cents only
I see that, I should’ve worded it better at the time the facial analysis going on was ridiculous IMOO so I added that but my point (which I should’ve emphasized better) was just the presumption of innocence doesn’t seem to be afforded at all in this case currently.

With all the facial analyzing I’m wondering what’s acceptable when being accused of a quadruple homicide? I mean I can understand some of it but is there ANY presumption of innocence? JMO MOO
IMO presumption of innocence ended when LE tracked him from ID to PA and then arrested him with DNA evidence. But then, I'm not a judge or jury so I'm not bound to have any presumption either way. :)

Stinchfield described his behavior after the murders as "pre-occupied" and said he appeared less "well-kept" and had grown out his facial hair.
------
"Definitely around then, he started grading everybody just 100s. Pretty much if you turned something in, you were getting high marks. He stopped leaving notes. He seemed preoccupied," Hayden Stinchfield, a student in one of Kohberger's classes, told CNN.

"The couple times that he did come after, or around that time period, he had a little more facial hair, stubble, less well-kept. He was a little quieter."
While his interactions with Kohberger were limited to the lecture hall, he said his grading style was "pretty strict."

Last edited:
So far I don't see anything unusual. Maybe part of the extradition waiver was that the ID attorney begin work investigating the claims.

There's no point in fighting extradition if you do not have a good legal argument. Attorneys are prohibited, technically, from doing things solely for an improper delay. You can argue about whether that's always followed but you are not allowed to bring up frivolous arguments just to buy time for yourself.

If BK did not have a serious argument that he was not in WA/ID at the time of the murderers and he is not the BK listed in the arrest warrant, he doesn't have much of an argument against extradition.

Plus, he might want to get working with his ID lawyers on his defense and not waste time milling around a local PA jail cell. I would recommend my client waive too in this case.

It's a very odd procedure. In my uni I'd expect it to result in at least an informal disciplinary meeting for the professor who decided that the appropriate forum for adjudicating grading disputes was a moot court where accusers could argue their cases against a lone defendant.

This crime seems have been planned, so the grading debacle may not have contributed directly to the attack on King St. I wonder if it might have been used afterwards as a further means of justification, though.
I don't think it's related to his crimes at all. I just think it is something this uni needs to be aware of & look into. If the student's account is correct.

I’m saying it just appears like he’s been deemed guilty for sure, (people going as far as to analyze a second of a clip of him honestly not showing any expression) but we have no evidence. I’m not trying to argue or saying it’s even WS doing this, MSM is sensationalizing this to the max but that’s what they do. I was more so asking the people posting analyzing his facial expressions Is there ANY posture BK could have had that wouldn’t have “screamed” creepy, guilty, etc? Since at this point he’s guilty in the court of public opinion.
Do you think DNA doesnt minimize any innocent claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77