ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to get roasted for this but I don't think he looks weird or crazy at all. He looks like half the lawyers walking the halls of corporate law firms.

I think that makes this whole thing even scarier. With Manson, Adam Lanza, Brian Mitchell (Elizabeth Smart), the Colorado shooter, they all looked bonkers. This guy looks like a mildly attractive accountant.
I totally agree. I don’t think he looks weird or creepy, nor do I think his eyes have that crazed or dead look. He could be anyone in an office building, on the street or at at an university. Jmo. Please don’t dox me :)

At this stage, BK’s arrest may have prevented more killings IMO. No one knows what he is capable of doing; his Nov. 13 actions proved that. I believe the traffic stops were welfare stops to make sure Daddy-O safe. I wouldn’t want to be alone with BK. I feel for his parents, it’s a sad situation. IMHO
Or maybe he is just a bad driver and got pulled over? IMO.

...Oh, and the post just upthread about his dirty car made me think maybe they'll find some specific microbes that are endemic to the soils of King and Queen Road on his car, as he clearly was afraid to wash it or take it to a car wash. Looks like at least a month of build-up there. Of course, the roads have been wet and stuff, so maybe my estimate is wrong....
I mentioned on the other thread how he must've thought he took enough precautions, might've arrogantly thought so, laying down plastic in the car or wiping the inside down. However, from the traffic stop pics, it doesn't look like he took it to the car wash or did much interior detailing. I don't think he was fearful because he could've driven to a far off car wash, and should've done so several times right after the murders, but looks like he didn't. I think he thought he took precautions and did it right. MOO, LE will find some link to the crime scene inside that car, be it fibers from the crime scene, dog hairs, or Blood and DNA, and now you've added maybe soil microbes. ALL MOO

Or maybe he is just a bad driver and got pulled over? IMO.
Regarding all the speculation of the BOLO. A BOLO is a be on the look for. I'm sure there was a BOLO, IMO, issued, just for informational purposes to LE across the country on the suspected path of travel of the suspect. IMO LE in Indiana may have conducted the traffic stop(s) to slow the suspect down and let the surveillance teams coordinate their pass offs and pic- ups, per FBI request, or whomever was coordinating the surveillance. One officer, on a stretch of highway deciding to stop a vehicle, which happens to be one of the most talked about in weeks, without knowing it is the subject of a manhunt is incomprehensible. If that's the case, send that rookie back to the academy, JMO.

Quote Reply

Maybe they were from the night of the murder, but I'm not sure his classmates wouldn't have mentioned seeing them--unless he had them covered up. One of his classmates said he was "quieter" after the murders, but nothing else. I would think if he had bruises and scratches, some might have been on his face or neck, where he couldn't cover them unless he used makeup, and I'm sure someone would have noticed a guy with makeup.

Then again, we heard some of the murdered students had "defensive" wounds, but I guess that could mean stab wounds in the forearms as they tried to shield their faces or something.

I'm pretty sure I read on WS when he was arrested on Fri (?), that some of the other students/friends/neighors were asked by the police not to talk to the Press or anyone in case they were going to be called as a witness? He may have been seen scratched up back then- but we won't find out til they think it's time in court. JMO.

Nice to see empathy expressed in these threads. I believe the entire event is a tragedy. I wonder if an element of mental illness could be thrown in on BK's behalf. At least he could get treatment in a mental health facility. Fr I'm m an early age, a system of has failed to catch his condition before it happens.

There is no indication/evidence that he suffers from a treatable mental health condition that I have seen.

I mean yeah. He looks fairly normal in most photos. We see him as scary and/or deranged because we know what he allegedly did.

But of course we always try to see signs that someone like this is a psychopath or whatever. Because it’s exactly what you said. It’s not as scary if we can convince ourselves that we would be able to identify a potential monster in our midst.
No offense to the actor John Turturro but that's who he reminds me of.

Yes. It may sound weird but JMO MOO but the difference in him and his fathers demeanor in the body cam footage seems very telling. He looks like a rabbit in headlights howver his father is laid back and smiley.. not worried as I definitely believe his poor family were in the dark too.. it is so sad.

If that's a bruise on his hand, that would be a heck of a bruise almost 5 weeks later. JMO

Yes, it would. Reminiscent of a bruise I got when I cracked a small bone in a similar position - not on my hand, thankfully, but on my foot. The darker fading circle (that I think I see in that photo) would be the point of impact (maybe dropped something heavy on his hand? maybe struck his hand sharply with something? or somebody else did?)

The way my bruise went is that at first, there was just the dark circle, then a larger area turned purple, then gradually, became lighter bruising in an oval pattern around the area where I struck it (the original bruise remained darker). Took weeks for the color to go entirely back to normal, which I remember because it was summer and I was embarrassed about it. It also hurt like heck.

My atlas of such injuries is unfortunately a few dozen miles away right now.

Typically such a bruise is only vaguely visible at 3 weeks, but with infrared and other forensic photography techniques, its outlines can be better seen, even if the surface of the hand is almost entirely healed (say, pale yellow).

It will be looked at closely by people with the means to figure it out. If they determine it's a bruise or some scrapes (on his wrist), he is going to be asked about them. He can either take the 5th or say how he got them. Could be some more recent injury, for sure. Or none at all (although the wrist thing is really weird).

He may not have planned on E coming out of the locked bedroom and we were told early on the X fought him.

(snipped for clarity)

I know we were told that Xana had "defensive wounds", but I never saw any verification that she fought back. Defensive wound would include blocking the attack with arms or curling into a ball. Fighting back would be assaulting the attacker with punches, scratches, kicking etc.

It would not necessarily. Warrants have to be c are fully tailored to describe exactly what they’re looking for and why there is probable cause to believe the items could be there and would be relevant to proving a crime occurred, in essence.
Do we have access to the warrants? I know the affidavits for them are sealed.

Also, for legal folks familiar with extradition process, would we have access to those documents? If so, where are they filed?

I would think it would be standard in a case with such a strange and unusual killer. They don't want a suicide - or a homicide. LE very much want to complete the job of turning over the person (who has been designated a person of interest by an actual judge!) to the justice system.

So it's entirely possible, IMO, that that's a bullet proof vest. Be bizarre to find out later that he actually asked for one.
Yeah and hopefully he’s not killed by an angry relative before he can be tried.

I'm going to get roasted for this but I don't think he looks weird or crazy at all. He looks like half the lawyers walking the halls of corporate law firms.

I think that makes this whole thing even scarier. With Manson, Adam Lanza, Brian Mitchell (Elizabeth Smart), the Colorado shooter, they all looked bonkers. This guy looks like a mildly attractive accountant.
That's why everyone is all over this story ,now. No one ever got over Ted Bundy looking completely normal. It is actually weird how serial killers are portrayed to be outcast but really ,it appears they seemingly fit into what ever environment they enjoy killing in . Like a hobby they make work for them .

I agree with you. I think his facial EXPRESSION in his mugshot is creepy, but overall (not the expression in the mugshot) he LOOKS like a normal 28 year old to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member