ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
No roast from me. I don't find him particularly "creepy" or "evil" or noteworthy in any way, really. He looks like a typical white collar office worker of some kind. He's clean cut, in good shape, takes great care of his skin and appears to be quite composed given the circumstances. Nothing about his physical appearance or demeanor in the videos I've seen rings any alarm bells to me. My opinion only.

It's interesting you say that. Ever since his photo was made public on Friday, I kept thinking he gives me the creeps, but I couldn't figure out why. It just kept bugging me, but I'd look at it objectively and couldn't point out a reason.

Then it occurred to me. He reminds me VERY much of the suspect in a murder case from the 1980s. Parabon did a sketch using DNA phenotyping and this is what they came up with. I remember when I first saw it, I thought exactly what you did of BK. Clean cut, nothing in his physical appearance that's alarming. But he looks an awful lot like BK. Given the age, it obviously isn't him. But it was similar enough, it made me uneasy.

If they’d already been pulled over in such a short amount of time, would that be more than a warning for a repeat offense? Also, if the LE was suspect, wouldn’t he have gone to his car and communicated with another LE to verify the other stop? With traffic noise it was hard to hear the conversation.
The stops were from two entirely different Enforcement agencies. First one was a County jurisdiction, so perhaps a deputy. The 2nd guy said " we don't use SUVS, that must have been from the County" <<<or something like that

So I don't think it was a coordinated double stop.

Idaho investigators probably didnt want them to be stopped at all at that time. They did not want him to be nervous or worried about being caught yet.

Yeh. Why in the world didn’t he wash his car in PA? Wait, I’m thinking out loud. Maybe he did in between his traffic stops and the arrest : /

I hope not because there was a lot of grime built up on that car

They hadn't arrived in PA by that point - the traffic stop was in Indiana.

And WRT previous grime comments - I'd say that he probably cleaned it (or not, depending on the fear of drawing attention) sometime between 11/13 and 12/7 - and towards the end of that time, there was heavy snow. Unlikely he would have cleaned it after the call for Elantras went out. So, what I'm saying is, that it had a chance to develop the layers of dirt after then and could have been clean prior.

I think you are correct.
Plus, I might add, he would be hindering a very coordinated and strategic maneuver if he were to stop these drivers in the middle of an operation. I want to believe this traffic stop was done for strategic purposes related the surveillance plan. Wish in one hand want in another. All the above IMO

Agreed . ^^^

Thankful as always that there are the two survivors !!!!!
They can tell -- and may be called to testify -- that he was not a visitor there at the house (assuming, as there's no social links afaik ?) , and thus his dna shouldn't have been there ?
How is his defense going to work around this one ?
I'm sorry for how this has and will continue to impact their lives.
I'm grateful for my own life that had some speed bumps, but was completely uneventful crime-wise ; what a burden these young people have to carry !
Hope the pain will ease a bit for them as this case moves forward.
In my opinion, this isn’t an absolute or even safe assumption for the prosecution to make. There were numerous people in and out of the home on many occasions. There was alcohol involved at the parties. These young people have experienced an immense traumatic event. This can make their memory (which is already pretty unreliable) even more so. Moo

NOt sure if anyone has pointed this out yet but listen to the audio when BK aka mr smarty pants and his father are pulled over.
1:25 - 1:30 From what I can tell the father tells LE something along the lines of "my son goes to wsu ..because of the shooting ..."

audioe enhancing skills needed

here is the youtube link to the video approx time 1:08 - 1:12

dad might have just blown the whole "planned taking car back months ago "story

Yeh. Why in the world didn’t he wash his car in PA? Wait, I’m thinking out loud. Maybe he did in between his traffic stops and the arrest : /

i am wondering if he will say a classmate or colleague with a criminal mastermind framed him and used his car and planted his dna at the scene
I think he's going to "play dumb", and just stonewall away and repeat he hopes to be exonerated, with a "golly gosh geewhilikers, folks, I don't know what you're talking about, I don't know how my DNA got there, I don't remember a thing about that night", and leave it to his defense team to duke it out with LE and the prosecutors. If a "frameup" does come to mind for his defense, or a case of DNA mixup or whatever that allows him some wiggle room, I'm sure he would probably shrug his shoulders and say, "yeah, it has to be something like that, because... I hope to be exonerated". MOO

Honestly if you passed him in the street I don’t think you would give him a second glance tbh. Looks like a regular guy. Nothing stands out. But because we know what he has been accused of our minds start to attach negative connotations on him.
Like my Aunt Mary used to say about Uncle Jim: "when he's not drunk he's the soberest fellow around!"

If you drive on a busy highway that is snow covered and salted or just plowed your car could look like that within 20 minutes.

Annoyed, but def scared too. Good. It’s kind of funny. You cover your face if you’re embarrassed, but she claims to support her son, and his innocence. Those don’t jibe.

My impression is more that here is a middle-aged or older woman, who a week ago was living an ordinary, mundane life in a rural part of Pennsylvania, and suddenly the bottom has dropped out of her life.

I think she covered her face, JMO, due to being overwhelmed. She hadn't prepared for a life where photographers from all over the country are trying to take her picture, reporters are going to be shouting questions at her, and people everywhere are judging her and her husband.

If she privately harbors doubts about her son's innocence, that's for her to know, but I see covering up as a self-protective maneuver and not because she's sure her son is guilty.

It's an action that to me screams "make this all go away."

IMO

IMO this would be a standard entrance for LE in a case such as this. Politely knocking and waiting for someone to answer would give the POI ample time to do god knows what. Barging into the house in the middle of the night while everyone is fast asleep is in itself a tactic to ensure the POI doesn’t harm themselves, arm themselves or destroy evidence.

Thank you for your insight

I'm going to get roasted for this but I don't think he looks weird or crazy at all. He looks like half the lawyers walking the halls of corporate law firms.

I think that makes this whole thing even scarier. With Manson, Adam Lanza, Brian Mitchell (Elizabeth Smart), the Colorado shooter, they all looked bonkers. This guy looks like a mildly attractive accountant.
I have to agree with you. I am amazed at how good he looks. Kinda scary isn't it?
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member