ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I just can't imagine this is the correct flight. A Pilatus PC-12 is a poor choice of aircraft to fly 1,800nm westbound, when you have (nearly) unlimited resources to charter a jet. Furthermore, the closest route or great-circle distance as one would fly with GPS is a much more northern route, see below. I believe this plane is going somewhere else, much further east and south.

Idaho is paying. Maybe this is cheaper?

Why do you say he has to appear in Court first? Prosecutor said it can be unsealed/released when BK is back in Latah Couty and is served with the PCA --at 8:59.
At 10:20 he s explains the court appearance.

They aren’t going to release the PC to the public before they have his Counsel on the record ( in my opinion).

There’s also the chance that his Public Defender has filed a Motion to keep it sealed in order to make redactions. And the Court might grant that Motion.

Just don’t want everyone to have their hopes up.

Maybe @Seattle1 can tell me if I’m correct.

This I believe is true, and a prisoner transport plane would probably be one that can not be tracked.

Hubby has ham radio license and we sometime watch and listen to pilots as they approach and leave.

Jmo

If he left 6am I would expect he would have been father then ohio.

Jmo
He was released from custody at about 6 am to be taken/transferred to a different location in preparation for his transfer (flight) to Idaho. MOO, his flight did not leave at 6 am, anyway, that is my interpretation.

Someone already replied to me that so far there are no reports of any injuries/scratches/bruises on his arms/face.
The marks being discussed were from the pics in the body cam taken Dec 14th. No one has pics of him on Nov 13th, so we cannot conclusively say he had no injuries from the crime. It is always possible he had poorly healed wounds one month later if they were not taken care of properly or if he’s a poor healer, jmo moo.

So, in absence of reports of any injuries obserged by anyone (as you said), we can conclude that BK does not and he did not have injuries during the period related to this criminal case. Correct?
No, we can't conclude that.
LE often doesn't always release every piece of evidence they have.
Some folks are speculating that his right hand shows signs of an injury, which may or may not be the case.

I would think he would need to be booked first then fed and whatnot. But who knows? I suppose we wait and see.
They might. I don't know what kind of set up they have there in regards to where the jail is in relation to the courthouse, etc. An initial appearance takes only a few minutes. Read the charges to him, discussion of bail which will not be given, probably a brief discussion of the order to not discuss things. The judge may set an arraignment date.

Zoom in on the cuffs. They are pretty tight.
When I zoomed in on the photo of the traffic stop; I noticed his right hand looked like it had scratches on his wrist. It also looked like his skin was peeling. I thought the sun casting down on it made it hard to get a clear picture. the photo was also quite blurry. Just my opinion.

It's a Pennsylvania State Police plane. Guess they don't have jumbo jets in their budget!
PC12.jpg
I calculate, at current flight speed, another 8.5 hours of flight time as of Noon eastern.

I think that equates to roughly a 6:00 pm (Pacific) arrival considering arrival speeds.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members