ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes… I unfortunately have. I agree with you, it’s possible, I just think if this was sexually motivated, LE wouldn’t have said ‘no signs of sexual assault.’ time will tell….
You are right.

To be fair, if you type into Google ‘vegan moscow idaho’ Mad Greek is the first restaurant to appear however I have no idea how the recent interest in this restaurant may have influenced google algorithm.

I looked at all the vegan options in Moscow a couple of days ago and Mad Greek didn’t even show up on Google or Yelp. It did show up on HappyCow, but I’ve noticed the views to it have gone up exponentially in just a few days. Our own searches create a whole new echo chamber.

He may have been a big fan of the Moscow Coop. It’s famous in the veggie/vegan community and even has a cookbook.

Got a question folks. Check out this vid of the vigil for the four victims. If it doesn't start at the mark, go to 7:19 in the video. Look at LH corner, between the girl with the bright blue coat, and the bald man. Does that fella walking across the screen, look familiar?

KTVB Channel 7 "University of Idaho candlelight vigil remembers 4 students killed"
I think it looks like this person may be wearing glasses. (Did BK? Maybe) And the hairline looks off imo. Great eye though!!

There you have it, I’ve never used anything other than Google. I surmised the algorithms would be skewed with the interest of late. The strictest of vegans I would imagine would eat in a vegan only restaurant if any existed nearby.
Have to search incognito

Got a question folks. Check out this vid of the vigil for the four victims. If it doesn't start at the mark, go to 7:19 in the video. Look at LH corner, between the girl with the bright blue coat, and the bald man. Does that fella walking across the screen, look familiar?

KTVB Channel 7 "University of Idaho candlelight vigil remembers 4 students killed"
Yeah, lot of speculation that is the killer. Hands covered, too.

<<bbm>>

Well, neither stops resulted in a ticket, just warnings. As uncommon as it is, it does happen. I was pulled over in the carpool lane because my son was young at the time and couldn't be seen, twice within 5 miles. I can only hope FBI didn't tell a LE to do that. Lol

I would also think that if the FBI did order or request those stops, it'd make most sense to me if the officers used different reasons for pulling them over. All JMO
I reckon one of the long string of former FBI 'experts' probably speculated about it.
I don't believe any of them either but they keep being rolled out over and over and over again in almost every news channel, they have no inside information on the cases but fill airtime.

Does a probable cause affidavit show more than an PC order? Sorry I don’t have any knowledge of law. Thanks.
Thanks.

Unfortunately, that doc tells us NOTHING except confirming the list of charges.

Can we expect anything to be released that does? Maybe an arrest affidavit?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, that doc tells us NOTHING except confirming the list of charges.

Can we expect anything to be released that does? Maybe an arrest affidavit?
That is all we have at this point in time.
Nothing will be unsealed until after this hearing and not necessarily immediately .
Cancel that post..

Remember that sexual motivation is not at all the same as sexual assault.

MOO however I can’t see any LE agency saying ‘no signs of sexual assault’ so early on sexually motivated crime…
They are not the same, they are inextricable linked. I can’t see LE saying ‘no signs of sexual assault’ if they have someone’s semen at the scene indicating a sexually motivated crime. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks