ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we look at only the information available to the surviving roommate, she knows only that:
1) Kaylee was with her dog.
2) A man was crying in X's room saying something along the lines of "I will help you"
3) A man with bushy eyebrows walks past her room and out the door wearing some type of mask.
She knows nothing, as far as we know, of stabs, blood, deaths, any violent crime, cell towers, DNA, cameras, Elantras, or a knife sheath. As far as she would know at that time, the man in the mask could have been the food delivery guy.
Thank you, I was just about to post similar thoughts. I am certain that DM would have called 911 IF she had seen one or more of her roommates' bodies. She did not know who this person was, only that he startled her and she felt scared. She didn't know if one of her other roommates had invited him over. If you didn't know that he'd just murdered 4 of your roommates, there'd be no reason to call 911 after he left. MOO

I am going to say imo he did not kill Dm though he could have and that LE were right in that there were specific targets that night in that house. That's not to say the public were safe from him after and before . Just that one person he could have killed that night and didn't

Watching the court appearance I found it quite odd! His demeanour was that of a man who is engaged,fascinated and interested in what was being said. He did not seem fearful, rattled or in anyway worried about proceedings

I think he’s enjoying it! I also think there’s more to be revealed yet.

Could be! Wasn't a three-point-turn mentioned in the PCA?

Yes, at Queens and King which is where the marks were.

When Suspect Vehicle I is in front of the King Road Residence, it appeared to unsuccessfully attempt to park or tum around in the road. The vehicle then continued to the intersection of Queen Road and King Road where it can be seen completing a three-point tum and then driving eastbound again down Queen Road.

I will respectfully disagree. the car and the phone signals data don't put him inside the house, or associate him with the likely murder weapon. The DNA does. The DNA is the only thing that puts him in the house with virtual certainty.

I agree with us here not judging the surviving roommate's actions due to shock and other factors, but that doesn't mean we can't note that a defense attorney wont go after her credibility.

And to given she said he had a mask on, she almost certainly is not going to rise to the level of a definitive eyewitness identification of Kuhberger.

The phone signals and car just could be explained say he had a crush and inappropriately obsessed, which is not even a crime. The DNA evidence is orders of magnitude more difficult for the defense to explain
And when they find victims blood in the car, no more excuses for him.

I pray they are able to have a fair trial- will be hard to find a jury with all of this info out there and such a highly publicized case.

My prayers go out to surviving family members and everyone who went through this nightmare. Esp roommates who have to relive it the rest of their lives. I would never even fathom so gusss what I would do in that situation- and I know we don’t even have all of the details.

Kudos to all that made the arrest possible despite all of the public bashing.

Did you read the affidavit thoroughly? I don't mean any insult but I think you are quite a way off.

Where are you convinced that (1) Kaylee was with her dog? How I understood the affidavit was that the Dog was in K's room, both K&M were found in M's room together.

What led you to the conclusion that a "man" was crying in x's room saying something along the lines of "i will help you"? How I understood the affidavit was that DM heard someone possibly crying but not specifying it came from a specific gender. The affidavit does state that DM thought she did hear a male saying something along the lines of "...it's okay i'm going to help you."

Your 3rd Point "A man with bushy eyebrows walks past her room and out the door wearing some type of mask" is not correct at all. She didn't see the masked man leave "out the door" as you suggested. This is why the affidavit says "This leads investigators to believe that the murderer left the scene," because she witnessed "The male walked towards the back sliding glass door. "

Again, not trying to insult but you led your post with "only the information available." At least get it right if you are going to make a statement rather than a belief.

I believe OP is stating what DM could have assumed and therefore didn’t find reason to call cops. Moo.

As to why he left D alive, maybe he'd run out of steam and/or didn't see her? Or maybe, if he saw her, he wanted to inflict a different type of torture on her? All speculation on my part, of course.
I think the most likely scenario is that the killer has serious tunnel vision at that point, just saw the sliding door and just didn't see her.

Last edited by a moderator:
From The Idaho Statesman, this floor plan with what has now been disclosed may be helpful, especially regarding DMs statements. That poor young woman!! (I marked the diagram with whose room was whose and DMs open door.)

Attachments

• C859F6FA-F1D2-4849-B78A-12D95B26AC17.jpeg
    C859F6FA-F1D2-4849-B78A-12D95B26AC17.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 180
Wasn’t it posted that LE can’t fish garbage out for a DNA sample in Washington State? If they got around that by getting familial DNA from his parents’ home in Pennsylvania - clever.

Do you all surmise that the trip south past Clarkston, WA then out near Johnson ID was to dispose of the knife and/or other evidence? Where was he after he pinged near Johnson ID for 3 hours? And I wonder what he was buying at Albertsons. It could be something benign…or not.
I have never been to the KOA type campgrounds were your park your RV overnight or longer. But I believe there are showers etc at these places. Could he have found someplace like that to clean up ? Stopped at grocer for soap bleach etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288