ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to misquote or misinterpret what CNN had to say so I would appreciate if anyone else watched the show to confirm but they said that during surveillance of the parents home the FBI observed BK cleaning the inside and outside of the Elantra while wearing latex gloves. They also said that they observed BK walking over to the neighbors garbage can at 4am to dispose of a bag of garbage.
Throwing your garbage in a neighbors can wasn’t gonna help you BK. They were already one step ahead. Wow

I don't want to misquote or misinterpret what CNN had to say so I would appreciate if anyone else watched the show to confirm but they said that during surveillance of the parents home the FBI observed BK cleaning the inside and outside of the Elantra while wearing latex gloves. They also said that they observed BK walking over to the neighbors garbage can at 4am to dispose of a bag of garbage.
Wow. How frustrating that they had to watch him cleaning the car and couldn't do anything about it. I wonder if they videotaped it. JMO.

Perhaps in some states, not here in NY. Driver’s licenses are tied to your birthday, but the vehicle registration definitely is not.
That is because NY requires emissions tests tied to the car registration dates.

NY is one of only a handful of States where this is the case.

Also, it is not 100% of the time tied to the birthday. But in THIS case it IS. BK birthdate is 11/20, same day the car registration expired per affidavit

I’m not saying BK is ugly or anything, but I really doubt he could have pulled any of them girls. I don’t think they would look twice
I think he’s a decent looking guy and can be thought of in some ways as good looking. He’s a bit old for those girls though as I think they were likely interested in 20-22 year old frat boy types MOO

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet, I apologise if it.
IMO, I feel it is almost definite that some of Murphy's hair will be found in his car or apartment. Dog hairs get everywhere, probably all over the floor, and the beds. He would more than likely have tracked some on his shoes, then into his car, then into his home.
Now that, on top of what they already have would lock and load the case down. JMO
It would only take one dog hair, thankfully, because I thought I read that Murphy is a doodle. Some doodles hardly shed, unfortunately in the case.

I tend to think something else was left behind, but I think LE is holding that information back. We have very little detail about the victims' wounds (number, severity, location). We don't know if there was any type of message left. We don't know if anything was taken from the home.

Having said that, I do think the sheath could have been left by M's body purposely. And that even if it was dropped accidentally, its location still probably indicates that M was the first person attacked (and quite possibly was the/a primary target)
This is something that bothers me. Why would he leave the sheath? It is not like it fell and was out of site under the bed or under the covers. It was right there on top next to the victim. Most people I know with knives either have their sheath on their belt or clipped to a pocket - but they always put the knife in the sheath when they are done. It is a habit, especially with a big knife. Just strange to me that he would carry his knife out without it. JMO

A
PA registrations are not birthday related. The issuance of the first registration is based on the purchase date of the vehicle, or the date the vehicle title is put in your name. The notary sends the new title info to the DMV, and they issue the registration cert proof (used to be a sticker but no longer used). Thereafter, you get a notification from PennDot annually to renew.

Imo
Again, they USUALLY are but not always.

Also, in this case IT IS.

BK birthdate and date of registration expiring ARE THE SAME

My heart goes out to all those victimized by this horrific act: From DM and BF to the victims' family members to the DD delivery driver to victims' friends. I can't imagine the pain and suffering that many are experiencing right now as the 'wounds' are reopened with each new revelation of the case. May each victim be supported by family, friends, and whatever higher power they believe in. I will be praying for each of them.

And since most of us do not know what choices we would have made or how we might have reacted under similar circumstances, maybe a little more compassion towards the surviving victims. Many of them have a long, hard road to even begin moving past the trauma that they have and will continue to endure until the murderer is sitting in prison with no more appeals and no chance of parole.

His home in Washington I thought, were they talking about his parents home in PA? I thought it was an interview with his neighbor at the apartment complex in Washington.

Last edited:
I hope the FBI went straight over to that receptacle and retrieved that bag. JS

Post in thread 'ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 53' ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 53

So I am asked how I think DNA on the sheath is a weak place.

Oh, I am positive it was his DNA. Question about how it got there and why nowhere else in the house given the (predicted) bloodless of the scene. Just one print.

First, the sheath could have been planted by the real killer who knew BK.

As to the rest... BK might have been waiting in the car near the house for his dealer, for example.

The witness who puts someone with "bushy eyebrows" on this place I would not consider reliable.

The car movements and the phone "behavior" are more reliable.

Many of you won't like this post, and I understand that "DM" must've been scared stiff that night, but to use a sport's term, she choked.

It's just unbelievable that police weren't called till almost noon...

Does raise some questions, but we haven't heard the full story yet, so I shall reserve judgment on this.

Since Murphy’s breed is hypoallergenic, does that also mean that he doesn’t shed though, or do hypoallergenic dogs still shed? Sorry if it seems like a dumb question, I am not familiar with all that the “hypoallergenic” label for dogs entails… from what I understand from friends who have them, they don’t shed. Either way though, even if there’s no physical evidence connected to Murphy, I’d be willing to bet BK’s car is chock full of physical evidence that would be far more useful in proving his guilt. That’s my hope anyway.
Hypoallergenic means the dog has hair, not fur. They don't shed. The possibility of tons of dog fur is not good. I have a dog with hair. I never find her hair anywhere. I think this is low on the probability list.

I think he’s a decent looking guy and can be thought of in some ways as good looking. He’s a bit old for those girls though as I think they were likely interested in 20-22 year old frat boy types MOO

Same, Tilly. Nice, chiseled look. Clean cut. Built well.

Certainly nothing wrong with him at first glance. Imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member