ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual question here….I thought it was possible to lift fingerprints from the inside of gloves like the ones BK is wearing. Am I remembering correctly?
Yes, it looks like it

I lived in a 'party house' and if I saw what D did (according to the affidavit) I'd be... a bit shook because he probably did look a bit creepy but I'd lock my door and lie in bed, probably listening to see if I heard anything else, then when I didn't - just assumed everything was okay and he was someone one of my housemates knew. Then just went back to sleep.

I think people i've seen jumping on DM (mostly on TT... i should delete that app lol) forget she likely described everything in far more detail to the police (i.e - how she was feeling, what she thought happened, whether she went to sleep or not etc) and they're just filling in the gaps in super dramatic ways

This. Right. Here. Hon, I was a party animal. My house and about two others were the houses to be at when it was goin' DOWN. Some nights there would be people sleepin' over and I'd wake up the next day and wonder who is THAT?! These kids are tame in comparison. I can still turn it on when I get a chance. The weekend has already started here. ;)

I'd have thought one of my bunch had drug home a one-nighter, and let them see themselves out. He's just still masking (in this era) and was just leaving. He probably did spook her, she wasn't expecting to see him there.

I have a firm feeling that the back slider off the kitchen was the main entry/exit point and that area around the kitchen, was a hangout area. It's where all the fun would be happening. Probably why D moved up to that floor. Easy access to everything.

I do believe he was after X and M (the two who worked together at The Greek).

D was awakened at 4:00
At 4:12 X is on her phone.
She heard someone, and it could have been X, (as the Exhibit A Statement reads), say; there's someone here. What if she then walked toward the kitchen, b/c she'd just ordered food? Could it be the driver returning? She meets BK in the hall.
D then hears crying from X's room and a male voice saying, It's ok, I'm going to help you. X is found in the small area by the bathroom and her bedroom.

At 4:17 the home, which has the audio capture was stated as being very close. Less than 50'. The audio picks up barking, a whimper, and a thud. I believe this to be cuddle bug Murphy, who barked at BK, and then was whimpering from being kicked/grabbed/hurt somehow, and tossed into the other room. BK was not there to kill Murphy.

Edit to add link to Exhibt. As OP said, that door shut quick!

Last edited:
All right... who closed the door to the last room on me again?? Man. A person's gotta be lightning speed fast around this joint! lol

My reply from the last thread:
Right. I don't know for sure what DM's state of mind was was, but I can think of any number of possible explanations:

"Was that guy real or am I hallucinating? I should really go to bed now"
"That's weird. It sounded like [housemate's male friend] was down the hall, but that guy who walked by just now isn't him."
"Ugh, I really wish my housemates would stop inviting strangers over in the middle of the night. I'll talk to them about it later."

[to be clear, all MOO.]
You know, I've given this some thought of what was going on in the mind of DM. What came to mind was her gut was telling her something was wrong. Hence getting up and looking out several times. She thought she heard crying, the dog barking, and a male voice say something like "it's ok, I’m going to help you.", then seeing a masked guy walking toward the back. But I then think she overruled her gut feeling with a "Nah... it couldn't be what it sounds like" (something odd going on that wasn't normal).

I'm going to venture a guess that this might have been one of her first, if not only, weird experiences with the evil that walks through our lives, so it was new to her, and likely confusing. It's kinda like the cartoons of the good angel on one shoulder arguing with the devil on the other shoulder. In her case it wasn't a devil and angel doing the arguing, it was her gut and her brain disputing what the gut was telling her. I'm just glad she's alive and unscathed. Although mentally I'm pretty sure she's messed up. I just hope that with time she'll be able to let go of all the ugliness of that night and be a happy and healthy young lady. :)

All MOO taken from how I interpreted statements in the affidavit.

I know nothing can bring back these poor young victims, but I want to know if any of them had any personal encounters with him. I want to know if he indeed stalked one or more of the girls or if he knew them personally somehow. And did the girls realize they were being stalked? It’s just so creepy, and having a stalker is never a pleasant experience. I hope that anyone who knows for a fact they have a stalker - they do not take it lightly and they report it.

I’m editing because I reread my post and it wasn’t worded quite like I wanted. I wasn’t putting blame on anyone — I just want us all to be very cautious.

For those from the prior thread who were saying the white car is a chevy (it is, the car behind the reporter) maybe this clarifies a bit: it's the car driving nearby in the upper right hand corner of the video. Apologies if someone already clarified this in the prior thread but it's hard to keep up!

YT Video Screenshot.png

Agreed! Two times a month is not often. We travel to the next city to go to the best grocery, go to the university auditorium for events, visit people, shop, parks. It will depend on if they locate precisely where he went or if he was just in Moscow somewhere. He could have a valid reason with proof of what he was doing. JMO

Yes, I think the most damning evidence is yet to come!

We know from prior cases that the phone pings are easily obtained through subpoena power but the meat and potatoes, GPS location tracking data from his carrier require a probable cause warrant and all that data is probably being discovered as we type. The phone forensics expert witness is my favorite!

X is found in the small area by the bathroom and her bedroom.
So I am reading the affidavit and it says "Also in the room was a male..." Ie both were found in the bedroom

Everything of any sober source I have read says Ethan and Xana were found in bedroom. Is there some source to contradict he police saying both Ethan and Xaa were found in the bedroom?

For those from the prior thread who were saying the white car is a chevy (it is, the car behind the reporter) maybe this clarifies a bit: it's the car driving nearby in the upper right hand corner of the video. Apologies if someone already clarified this in the prior thread but it's hard to keep up!

View attachment 393285
Thank you! This is what I was asking about a few threads ago but things moved too quickly!

Being found not guilty is not the same as being found innocent. Just saying.

And the legal presumption of innocence remains a standard of the legal system, which is only part of life. Sometimes Justice takes some wicked turns.

If I were to be put on this jury, I would indeed go by only the facts in evidence and Idaho laws. But I'm not on the jury and not a resident of Idaho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288