MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out there...

Nobody going to the airport at 4am turns their cell phone off. Especially not some real estate manager that is rushing off to DC for work. Doesn't happen.

She'd be paying for the Uber... checking Twitter... looking at flights, whatever... the phone would not be off.

Nobody going to the airport at 4am turns their cell phone off. Especially not some real estate manager that is rushing off to DC for work. Doesn't happen.

She'd be paying for the Uber... checking Twitter... looking at flights, whatever... the phone would not be off.
Can confirm. That’s how everyone operates.

Maybe someone else is involved. Affair partner perhaps?
Possibly, from either spouse. My first thought was maybe the husband had a girlfriend, and maybe girlfriend wanted to get rid of the wife to take her place. But when I learned that Ana's mother lived in the home, that seemed less likely that husband had a serious girlfriend around the home.

There is another possibility though. Maybe Ana had a secret boyfriend. And she made up the story about needing to fly back to DC? Could her boyfriend have picked her up early that morning---and things went sideways?

Possibly, from either spouse. My first thought was maybe the husband had a girlfriend, and maybe girlfriend wanted to get rid of the wife to take her place. But when I learned that Ana's mother lived in the home, that seemed less likely that husband had a serious girlfriend around the home.

There is another possibility though. Maybe Ana had a secret boyfriend. And she made up the story about needing to fly back to DC? Could her boyfriend have picked her up early that morning---and things went sideways?
Except we have nothing to base a possible affair (by either) on, from either LE or MSM so, I'm keeping that rabbit hole firmly shut and locked. For now. :)

I believe it's the husband's mother who lives in the family home. I'm searching for the link to that info now so currently MOO.

She's in property management, correct? What type of emergency would she have on New Years Day, a Sunday, that would propel her to change her holiday plans? Also the fact that there was no change to her flight ticketing is another red flag! She would have been able to do that online and before she ever left her residence, didn't happen.

I think we all pretty much know the direction this is going. eta - JMO

Last edited:
JAN 7, 2023
Quigley revealed Saturday that Cohasett detectives and Massachusetts State Police troopers are traveling to D.C. to conduct interviews and chase leads alongside D.C.'s Metropolitan Police Department.

• Quigley said only that a family member saw Walshe at her home early on Jan. 1, when she was seeking to take a ride-share service to the airport in Boston. Police were told her husband was sleeping when she left and Walshe had bags with her at that time, he said.
  • Investigators have searched for other evidence such as video footage caught on cameras around her neighborhood, but that probe has so far not yielded any material, according to Quigley.
  • Authorities are also not aware of any mental illness issues concerning Walshe, he said.

I know police confirmed she never got on flight to DC booked for Jan 3 but I wonder if they’ve been able to confirm whether she got on any flight to anywhere on Jan 1. It appears she spent some time in Serbia in December per her Instagram so I wonder if possible she went back for some reason

I know police confirmed she never got on flight to DC booked for Jan 3 but I wonder if they’ve been able to confirm whether she got on any flight to anywhere on Jan 1. It appears she spent some time in Serbia in December per her Instagram so I wonder if possible she went back for some reason
They would 100% know if she got on a plane since Sunday. And they wouldn’t be wasting these resources searching the woods.

She either never made it to the airport or never made it out of the house.

It would be helpful to know what time Ana’s phone was turned off. Chief Quigley only says that her phone was turned off on January 1. He doesn’t specify a time. I wonder if that was intentional on his part?

JAN 7, 2023
On Saturday, a spokesperson for the Massachusetts Department of Fire Services — also known as the State Fire Marshal's Office — told NewsCenter 5 that Cohasset and state investigators determined that the fire at Walshe's former home was not suspicious. The DFS spokesperson said the fire started in the area of damaged piping that is connected to a natural gas fireplace insert.

Fire at former home of missing Cohasset mom determined not suspicious​

Truly, what are the odds! What a weird situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong